We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Lurking Since Last Month Options

YoshiCali323
#1 Posted : 1/5/2011 10:35:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone now when it comes to dmt extraction am very naive so i hope to use this site and forum as a guide.. i live in Los Angeles (323) area and i've heard DMT:Spirit Molecule is a good book to read ill see if i can buy a copy.My New Years Resolution apart from learning to extract DMT is to start Meditating Daily.. I dont feel like writing much right now but i hope to learn a lot from expierenced users Smile

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Myco
#2 Posted : 1/5/2011 11:48:54 PM

73μ

Welcome to the Nexus YoshiCali. I too am hoping to begin meditating more, and using time better in general.

Do you have any experience smoking/ingesting DMT?

Strassman's The Spirit Molecule is a great read

Begin reading the A/B extraction teks.
arrive without traveling.

Morpheus
#3 Posted : 1/6/2011 2:46:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Welcome. If you keep up the meditation practice, I promise you won't regret it. Just don't be satisfied with any results, always take it farther. It's hard at first and your mind will complain a lot, but just ignore it.
"There is nothing to practice. To know yourself, be yourself. To be yourself, stop imagining yourself to be this or that. Just be. Let your true nature emerge. Don't disturb your mind with seeking."
"All you can teach is understanding. The rest comes on its own." -Nisargadatta Maharaj