We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Finally! Options

kephra
#1 Posted : 1/5/2011 8:14:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello there dimethyl-psychonauts.

I am humbly offering up this introductory essay in the hopes of being allowed access to this august community of explorers; I hope that I have something to offer. Lurking around this forum gave me the motivation to set torch to glass bulb for my first spice experience a week ago. Reading McKenna in college and cultivating a healthy relationship with readily available psychotropics led me to an interest in spice. As it, thankfully, isn't readily available, years of searching at last led me to extraction (QT's via Erowid starting with 50g of MHRB yielding 250mg of spice). With fluffy white crystals in hand a strange thing happened. I got spooked. All of this anticipation and build up had me worried that I wouldn't be able to handle what the spice had to offer. Work and family keeping me away from psychedelics for a number of years, coupled with memories of psilocybin induced black outs when I was still dabbling in earnest, had me worried about the fruits of my recent labors. Reading this forum, particularly the Experiences subforum, gave me the confidence to partake of my extracted product. The results were astounding - I will try to describe it to the best of my abilities in the "First Steps" subforum here in the Nursery shortly.

So, thank you collectively for helping me over the threshold and into hyperspace!
Everything contained in this post is for entertainment purposes only and should in no way be construed as condoning illegal activity or suggesting that I have performed said illegal activity no matter how profound or enlightening said illegal activity may in fact be.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Enoon
#2 Posted : 1/5/2011 9:24:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Welcome to the nexus kephra,

I think we all know the pre-flight anxiety here. I'm glad you managed to get past it and enjoyed your first contact. I'm sure the nexus and you will get along well Smile
There is much to be learned, so keep on exploring...

much love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

gammagore
#3 Posted : 1/5/2011 9:40:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well done on the extraction manSmile

Have you taken a look at the wiki here at the Nexus? We have many tek's, suited to almost anyones needs.

Looking forward to reading about your experience.

Welcome to the Nexus kephraSmile

kephra
#4 Posted : 1/5/2011 5:36:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks, gammagore. With a new supply of source material on the way, I'm looking forward to trying out a tek from the NexusVery happy
Everything contained in this post is for entertainment purposes only and should in no way be construed as condoning illegal activity or suggesting that I have performed said illegal activity no matter how profound or enlightening said illegal activity may in fact be.

The_Shaman
#5 Posted : 1/5/2011 5:57:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Astounding,Remarkable,Glorious,amazing...O M G!

You will find that you will use these words often as you work with this molecule.

Welcome!
Obviously everything the Shaman says is Hyperspace Hyperbole

ragabr
#6 Posted : 1/5/2011 6:25:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus, kephra, glad you have found us.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms