We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Tek's?Which one is best? Options

AwarenessCosmic
#1 Posted : 1/4/2011 1:55:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So I was wondering if you all may please help me...

What is, are the best Tek's around?

I was reading around the community and buying " it " from a dealer does seem to be a taboo and something that should NOT be done, or just looked down upon, I respect that and want to make it myself, perhaps with a friend.

It does seem more satisfying to make it yourself anyways, rewarding...

So, just a simple question, which guides are the best, work , or if there is more then one please feel free to share.

Where can I purchase that root bark, must I order it online or do they sell it anywhere around?I live in the Los Angeles area if anyone knows where to buy that root bark around here...

thank you
It is what it is

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Xt
#2 Posted : 1/4/2011 2:23:08 AM

The one you can understand / get materials for / do safely.
Or
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m..._-_The_Big_Leisurely_A/B
After which,
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m..._Freebase_Conversion_TEK
and then
https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=1266

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

AwarenessCosmic
#3 Posted : 1/4/2011 3:12:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

wow thank you
It is what it is

q21q21
#4 Posted : 1/4/2011 12:04:42 PM

SWIM

For a little more information and an alternative method.

SWIM recommends his tek. It avoids (toxic, caustic) lye in the process and is about as easy as making a cake.
It is very large with a lot of information but with a couple read-throughs it should come together.

CS is where SWIM orders most of his, it's based out of Oregon.

Good Luck!
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

SpiralNeuroEclipse
#5 Posted : 1/4/2011 6:38:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I would go with everything that q21 suggested Smile

Swarupa
#6 Posted : 1/4/2011 7:10:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I third that notion!

Q21's vinegar/lime tek is fun, easy, and hits 1% yield every time i find.

I have only done the tek 2 (vinegar/lime/naphtha) but also did a couple STB's when starting out. I doubt i'd consider an STB using lye every again, turkey basters, possible emulsions, possibly pulling red spice then having to clean it etc... nuh uh. With Q21s tek i have pure white fluffy DMT everytime very easily.

This is only my opinion on it though, im sure many people enjoy putting their goggles & gloves on to carry out an STB procedure, or even enjoy the lengthy process of the usual A/B, i can understand that as although Q21's tek can be completed within hours, i like to stretch the process out over the course of a few days & take my time overseeing it all unfold... i ejoy the extraction process.

Whatever you do, take your time & enjoy your extraction process, its almost as fun as utilizing the end result!

Peace Smile

AwarenessCosmic
#7 Posted : 1/6/2011 11:55:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Q21 thanks a lot, I wish there was button on here to give you props LOL!

That " CS " website has the best prices and location around, it is a good thing I didn't get it off eBay just yet!

Once Again Thanks Q21,

I post a reply with my results in a few days...
It is what it is

q21q21
#8 Posted : 1/7/2011 6:21:59 AM

SWIM

CS is the bomb.

Also one thing that I just thought of and will update tek as such, for the first-timer tek 2 (with naptha) is recommended because it is much harder to mess up.
good luck!
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

CosmicFool
#9 Posted : 1/7/2011 4:51:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim just went with a water-lye-naptha combo and had a decent yield of freebase dmt. easy as a sunday morning Smile
If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn't.

CosmicFool is a fictional character, a creation of imagination, and everything written above should not be taken seriously, or perhaps read at all.

kyrolima
#10 Posted : 1/7/2011 6:17:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

q21q21's tek or Jorkest's!
get limonene, and EXTRACT!
elusive illusion

Inside out
#11 Posted : 1/7/2011 7:43:27 PM

Dave

The smurfs just finished doing Q21Q21's after they stupidly wasted 700g of mhrb on the evils of caustic soda extraction, geting a poor total of 2.4g. so on the last 300g of there mhrb using q21 they recieved a fine 1.8g. of that fine spice. They were so very pleased indeed and def recommend Q21Q21'very simple an safe yeilds great
Dissolving The Boundaries

JohnDesire
#12 Posted : 1/7/2011 10:27:02 PM

Jarred

q21q21 wrote:
For a little more information and an alternative method.

SWIM recommends his tek. It avoids (toxic, caustic) lye in the process and is about as easy as making a cake.
It is very large with a lot of information but with a couple read-throughs it should come together.

CS is where SWIM orders most of his, it's based out of Oregon.

Good Luck!

Yeah, I was actually going to come in here to post this. This tek is easily my favorite. It's all pretty safe ingredients to work with, it's very simple, and it produces excellent yields of a pretty pure product.

I give it two huge thumbs up!

Swarupa
#13 Posted : 1/7/2011 10:35:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Good to hear you used this tek aswell Johnny, its more 'friendly' than the other teks imo

Whenever i did an STB id get a horrible fearful feeling in my body that i intuitively felt was brought around by the extraction, but with Q21 it was smooth sailing, just felt good about it...

JohnDesire
#14 Posted : 1/7/2011 10:42:00 PM

Jarred

Yeah, I initially tried an STB Tek to begin with and just working with Lye made me really anxious, honestly.

Curiouskid
#15 Posted : 1/8/2011 7:25:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Q21's stuff all the way!! Even possible to make all food grade organic spice!!!

Thanks so much Q21Q21 and everybody for all the goodies around
None of this is really happening, SWIM's mind is so sick and bored than it has to invent all sorts of "abracadabrantesques" stories...

q21q21
#16 Posted : 1/8/2011 5:19:54 PM

SWIM

=======> To all the posters in this thread and to all that have posted similar positive reviews for Q21Q21's tek.

Thanks so much, like a seed this tek has spread from a tiny notion of a lime-tek with 2 or 3 people saying it works to now dozens of people spreading that DMT extractions does not need several days, it does not need to be brown/dark-yellow (red is good though), the process does not require weeks and IT DOES NOT REQUIRE LYE.

Much respect to the lye teks which were the first ones available and the first SWIM used. But lime is non toxic, not a watched chemical and safe enough for your pickles. It even sounds like a fruit!

Cheers

The Traveler
#17 Posted : 1/8/2011 5:51:06 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

q21q21 wrote:
=======> To all the posters in this thread and to all that have posted similar positive reviews for Q21Q21's tek.

Thanks so much, like a seed this tek has spread from a tiny notion of a lime-tek with 2 or 3 people saying it works to now dozens of people spreading that DMT extractions does not need several days, it does not need to be brown/dark-yellow (red is good though), the process does not require weeks and IT DOES NOT REQUIRE LYE.

Much respect to the lye teks which were the first ones available and the first SWIM used. But lime is non toxic, not a watched chemical and safe enough for your pickles. It even sounds like a fruit!

Cheers

Will you also mention amor_fati as the person who did the majority of the original work where your tek is based on? Pleased

Amor fati's Nontoxic Approach to Spice Extraction

It's good to see your tek out there q21q21 but sometimes I have the feeling that we could mention amor_fati a bit more for his work on the dry teks. It only sounds fair to me.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

q21q21
#18 Posted : 1/8/2011 6:28:06 PM

SWIM

The Traveler wrote:

Will you also mention amor_fati as the person who did the majority of the original work where your tek is based on? Pleased

It's good to see your tek out there q21q21 but sometimes I have the feeling that we could mention amor_fati a bit more for his work on the dry teks. It only sounds fair to me.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Yes, we did do much of the work around the same time. Also if you notice the tek was the focus of the thank. The "Q21Q21 is great" is fine and appreciated, but the flourishing of the idea summarize in this tek is what the thanks is for.

I think with that note I should add the note that has always been on the end of Q21Q21's tek.... and the tek will now be edited to have that at the top instead of the bottom to make sure there is no confusion due to SWIM enthusiasm that the ideas are not Q21Q21's ideas but a culmination of the ideas of many great minds put together into a tek.

"This tek was inspired by:
Blueskine whose idea for freebasing acetates with heat changed SWIM's life!
Noman whose tek on erowid inspired SWIM's first extraction
69ron and his mescaline tek that taught SWIM the power of lime
amor_fati whose A/B lime to fumarate inspired me to try an acid step first.
Anyone whose post I read and forgot who posted it, you all helped.
Lye which is so toxic and nasty. "

The Traveler
#19 Posted : 1/8/2011 8:09:03 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

q21q21 wrote:
The Traveler wrote:

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Yes, we did do much of the work around the same time. Also if you notice the tek was the focus of the thank. The "Q21Q21 is great" is fine and appreciated, but the flourishing of the idea summarize in this tek is what the thanks is for.

I think with that note I should add the note that has always been on the end of Q21Q21's tek.... and the tek will now be edited to have that at the top instead of the bottom to make sure there is no confusion due to SWIM enthusiasm that the ideas are not Q21Q21's ideas but a culmination of the ideas of many great minds put together into a tek.

"This tek was inspired by:
Blueskine whose idea for freebasing acetates with heat changed SWIM's life!
Noman whose tek on erowid inspired SWIM's first extraction
69ron and his mescaline tek that taught SWIM the power of lime
amor_fati whose A/B lime to fumarate inspired me to try an acid step first.
Anyone whose post I read and forgot who posted it, you all helped.
Lye which is so toxic and nasty. "

Thank you very much q21q21!

I think me and a lot of other people appreciate all the hard work you put into your teks, you are doing great work with that. It's just that at times I feel amor_fati also deserves a little appreciation for his work since it's so close to your teks.

And in the end it's what you can work with thats important, and looking at this thread a lot of people are happy with you. Smile

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Infundibulum
#20 Posted : 1/9/2011 5:42:33 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Talking about acknowledging, does anyone remember that SyZyGyPSy was the first person to report using limonene to extract spice (as shown here in one of the seminal posts), and therefore being the first and most important person to initiate the development of the food-safe, non-toxic teks? He was also one of the first (if not the first!) who advocated the use of vinegar, because he needed to suck the spice out of the limonene pulls, since limo does not freeze-precip nor does it evaporate quickly/cleanly.

People who like limonene and food-gradeness for their teks ought to know and respect SyZyGyPSy to the highest degree.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

12NEXT