We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Using an Electric Vaporizer for Changa Options

InfiniteFacticity
#1 Posted : 1/3/2011 11:07:25 PM

just curious

Hello Nexians,

I have a small quantity of changa, and I was curious whether or not it could be used in a vaporizer, i.e. Da Buddha, which is normally meant for marijuana.

Two main questions:
A) What is the vaporization temperature for DMT? Is it changed at all when it is infused into plant matter?
B) If anyone has tried anything like this, how strong is the smell when it is vaporized? (The reason I ask this is that there is a significant difference between the smell of burnt marijuana and vaporized marijuana.)

Thanks to all.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

kareemabduljamar
#2 Posted : 1/5/2011 8:44:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

swim recently had the same question and regrettably the results were unsatisfactory. swim used a vapair, and tried the entire range of temps up 400 degrees Fahrenheit. they ended up just wasting the spice. I have heard that the volcano works well with spice, but cant say personally.
kareemabduljamar is a fictional character I am developing. Any use of I is the first person view of this fictional character.

InfiniteFacticity
#3 Posted : 1/6/2011 2:21:29 AM

just curious

Danke schoen Kareem

azar
#4 Posted : 1/6/2011 11:18:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

i found some double mouth piece electric vapourizers for $80 so i was seriously considering getting one for spice Smile in theory, it should be as effective as a vg

Swarupa
#5 Posted : 1/6/2011 1:05:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The volcano works pretty well, but only if you want to stretch your DMT out, its tricky to get an exact 30mg dose in one bag & finish it in one go, you can make the bag smaller but then not all of the DMT vaporizes into the bag & there's usually some left over for the next time... its not reliable at delivering a set dose in the space of a few tokes, and lots of people agree the best way is a set dose in one toke, which unfortunately the volcano can not do.