We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A newcomer greets Options

Wave
#1 Posted : 1/3/2011 6:49:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here I am to salute You all, voyagers.

Today I want to introduce myself, after having spent quite a long time lurking Your forum, from which I acquired knowledge to extract and be able to enjoy the Spice. Before, I got information about from wikipedia and the Internet in general, so I choose DMT aware of its qualities, between all other psychedelic drugs.

As I've been very well impressed by this forum and the community around it, I really wish I also could help it improving. I'm not very good in English as I'm not from England or America, but I'm a university student of scientific subject, so I have some base knowledge about chemistry and physics, which may help.

SWIM begun his experience knowing little about the Spice, got interest reading the very easy Lazyman tek and tried to get his first dose. With some effort, he succeeded gathering all ingredients and went on following the recipe, so eventually he got some good white spice, smelling like mothballs.
Excited for this, but feared like every newbie, he tried a step-by-step approach, beginning with a cheap glass pipe stuffed with tobacco and an inside-layer of spice. First two tries gave no results, so he augmented the dose 'till he felt something and saw some complex geometric shapes moving when he closed eyes. He was satisfied of that and decided to suspend the spice for a while (two weeks) to have time to analyze drawbacks and control any possible dependency.
For the next try, he bought a vaporizer and informed people living with him about his experiment, offering to share it. One appreciated it, the other preferred not to join, but didn't try to stop him.
Vaporizer worked like the glass pipe, giving mild effects.
With the last try (the spice finished with that) he finally found out the vaporizer should be kept on flame after evidence of vaporization, while aspiring. This lowers internal partial pressure of vapor DMT, helping the vaporization to go on. He got a really deep effect from this last try and is now looking forward to extract again.

This is all I can tell about this SWIM, but I think he got some good lessons from experience and people he had info from. I know he feels good right now.

Thank You for Your attention, I hope I haven't wasted Your time with this short tale.

Regards.

--
forth and deep

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

MelCat
#2 Posted : 1/3/2011 7:14:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Congratulations on your first extraction!

The fact that it smelled like mothballs kinda concerns me. Most of the spice I'm used to has a very floral type smell.

Welcome to the Nexus!
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

xebiche
#3 Posted : 1/3/2011 7:22:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wave,

Where are you from. It will help me understand your idiom. Plus I am curious. DMT will show you people, places and terrains that are millions of light years away from here. Chemistry and Physics will help you piece together what you have witnesses. The potential for broader awarness is proportional to things like ones knowledge of science, ones intellignce and ones spiritial skill and disposition. Its potential parallels Bravery as well. So be Brave Wave. There is no need to fear your Home, your Family or Youself. Right!?

Honor The Game And It Will Honor You Back

Wave
#4 Posted : 1/3/2011 8:36:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Melodic Catastrophe, Xebiche, thanks for your answer.

I thought mothballs was good, must have read it somewhere in the Internet. Indeed, it was kinda between floral and mothballs, but closer to the last.

Xebiche, I'm from Italy. I still hadn't been able to take off for different and far places: the only time I felt I could, worries coming from my sitter and myself stuck me to the ground. That was mainly because of little knowledge we both had about the effects. Anyway, I have knowledge now, bravery will follow.

--
forth and deep

endlessness
#5 Posted : 1/3/2011 8:58:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Nice to have you around!

I suggest redissolving your dmt in a less toxic solvent like pure ethanol/IPA/acetone and re-evapping again, since the strong smell is likely in part due to residual solvent trapped in the crystals.

By the way, any plans on trying oral dmt or other psychedelics at some point?

In any case, congrats on your successful extraction and good luck on your future experiences!

Wave
#6 Posted : 1/3/2011 9:44:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus!

Nice to have you around!

I suggest redissolving your dmt in a less toxic solvent like pure ethanol/IPA/acetone and re-evapping again, since the strong smell is likely in part due to residual solvent trapped in the crystals.

By the way, any plans on trying oral dmt or other psychedelics at some point?

In any case, congrats on your successful extraction and good luck on your future experiences!

Endlessness, your contribute is very much appreciated.

SWIM used ligroine as solvent, it seemed to him the closer available to MP&H naphtha. In fact, he suffered a bit of coughing for a couple of days after smoke, so I think he'll like your advice about acetone.
Any hints about quantities needed and time (considering a fan is used)?

As I already suggested, I'm a really prudent consumer. It's years I'm interested in LSD and other psychedelics like fungi or peyote, gathered a lot of information about, but never had the chance to obtain them the way I wanted, i.e. from friends who I feel good with, willing to stand by me and helping during the trip. DMT solved all the problems with its short-during peaceful travel, and with its availability too. I'm prone to consider it my "perfect Spice", and eventually would like to try some changa, but still haven't any plan on oral ingestion (although I might have an easy way to obtain MAOI) nor on other psychedelics right now.

I'd like to point out my attention for psychedelics depends on a very strong need of superior awareness and consciousness: I found myself inhibited and trapped by standard ways of thinking and social conventions that aren't able to express true Humanity. I believe everyone of us is linked by sharing the common quality of Humanity, but it's hardly ever expressed and sometimes also the rare ways we have to express it (love) are corrupted by bad ethics and individual-centered social models. The problem is, if you haven't got the way to express or communicate something, you can't handle it and you end up forgetting it or losing your ability to use it.

I hope complexity and bad language didn't prevent you from understanding my thought.

--
forth and deep