We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Pharma dosage advice Options

itiel
#1 Posted : 1/3/2011 10:08:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hey there my fellow travelers Smile

im planning on going on a pharma jurney with a friend or 2 and was wondering about the dosage of DMT freebase\MAOI
as maoi im getting some Harmine HCl from maya.

we both have expirience with psy's - dmt acid shrooms etc
how much harmine is advised?
when to take what?

i tried to search the forum but couldnt get a strait answer.
thanks Smile
Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope - FatFreedy
Better make your own huh fredrick Smile

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 1/3/2011 12:30:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Check the FAQ

Hope it helps Smile

Are you planning on taking it dissolved in liquid or in capsules? capsules seems less effective but you dont feel the taste and seems less nauseous. Dissolved in juice all together hits faster, seems more effective but there may be a bit of nausea and bad taste. Chew and swallow some ginger beforehand to help preventing nausea

good luck and tell us how it went

Global
#3 Posted : 1/3/2011 3:53:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I know that a lot of people here like to take the MAOI at the same time as the DMT, but I prefer to wait half an hour in between. The one time I decided to take them at the same time dissolved in OJ, I had pretty disappointing results. It was also the first time I was using CaapiCopy, and of course it turns out I had one of the "bum batches", so you could blame it on that too I guess. Perhaps I will try it again. As a note, if you don't quite get as far as you were hoping, you could either ingest more DMT or (and this is my preferred method) you could simply take one or two rips of freebase vapor. Just be warned that one small hit can be exceedingly more powerful than you may think with the synergy of the MAOI and whatever DMT you already have in your system. My advice would be take one hit. Wait 2 minutes. If you feel like you can still go deeper, take another hit.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

itiel
#4 Posted : 1/3/2011 10:22:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the replays
The help i need is with the dosage. numbers man
still waiting on those harmaline.
will update when it is all in motion

safe travelsSmile
itiel
Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope - FatFreedy

Global
#5 Posted : 1/3/2011 11:19:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

People have varying sensitivities to oral DMT that I believe are based on body weight as well as the fact that different people's digestive systems can work at incredibly different rates. In any manner I can usually take 30mg of spice and get some decent visuals out of it. Last time when I took it with two people other than myself, we all took the same amount of MAOI and the same amount of spice, and yet I was the only one who felt any kind of effects really at all. Some people simply need more. I think I saw a poll not too long ago about how much spice people here on the nexus prefer to take as pharma and there were a wide array of answers in ranges from around 30-60-100-120 and maybe even more. It's really hard to say for the first time, but you'd probably wanna aim towards the low end of the spectrum, and you can always take more or vape some DMT as I noted above.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

endlessness
#6 Posted : 1/3/2011 11:26:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

itiel wrote:
Thanks for the replays
The help i need is with the dosage. numbers man
still waiting on those harmaline.
will update when it is all in motion

safe travelsSmile
itiel

if you click the link I posted, it directs to a FAQ question and to a thread with numbers Pleased

itiel
#7 Posted : 1/5/2011 11:11:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ahhhhuh missed the link to your thread
amazing thread, very informative, threw me right into prospective Pleased
ill start experimenting the moment the package appears
thanks for the help
peace