We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
A Possible SHE for March 9, 2011 Options

pau
#21 Posted : 3/11/2011 10:24:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

any Nexians in Japan? I'm sure our collective heart goes out to everyone there right now
WHOA!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

DoctorMantus
#22 Posted : 3/11/2011 10:41:46 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

My prayers go out, its not just japan that the tsunami is effecting but there has been deaths in japan.

edit- 29 people as of now.
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
โ€” Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

Perceptual Reality
#23 Posted : 3/11/2011 7:16:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lets keep our blessings high for all the people being effected by this horrible tragedy.

SHE- I began at around 1-2 a.m on the 9th with DMTx10xcaapi! Amazing experiences, synchronism and development were my set, and setting. Smile I hope to have another SHE soon, maybe another one should already be planned(maybe during the weekend this time ;D)

Much love & Sincerity,
Perceptual Reality
We are perceptions, we can all change. Everything Perceptual Reality posts is hypothetical or fictional.

Perceptual Reality is an outer-space inhabitant with the capability to send messages through channeled thoughts and consciousness, therefore, earthly laws and regulations do not apply. "It" Is a student studying, learning, and passing these teaching onto other students.

Unconditional love to the great beyond!

PREV12