We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
A Possible SHE for March 9, 2011 Options

magickpsychonaut
#1 Posted : 1/2/2011 4:35:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Would you be interested in joining me for a SHE March 9, 2011. It is the date that the Mayan Calendar says that the Universal cycle of co-creation begins leading up to 2012. Your thoughts?
"Talent does what it can, Genius does what it must"

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

KwisatzHaderach
#2 Posted : 1/2/2011 11:22:09 PM

everything is becoming

Count me in brother!
Nothing lasts...nothing lasts...everything is changing into something else...nothing is wrong...nothing is wrong...everything is on the right track

In an interstellar burst
I'm back to save the Universe

Simplistic Randamonium
#3 Posted : 1/5/2011 6:26:06 AM

random root

if i am able i will be there...Wink
if u made it this far you are a champ, and although we may never meet you are also my friend.
S.R.

kareemabduljamar
#4 Posted : 1/9/2011 6:24:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

time?
kareemabduljamar is a fictional character I am developing. Any use of I is the first person view of this fictional character.

magickpsychonaut
#5 Posted : 1/10/2011 2:14:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Great. Beginning midnight March 8 and ending midnight March 10th, 2011 pacific time.
All are invited to choose their own methods, (dmt, MJ, mushrooms, cactus, etc), as well as choose the duration of time. If you're inclined, you could choose cactus or extended mushroom journeys for the entire two day span. If you're short on time, then a 10 minute trip with dmt or salvia may be your choice.

If you cannot do a full trip, you could still join with small/light doses and/or meditation, chanting, singing, isolation tank, affirmations or prayer. Whatever your own method that works best for you is ok.

The intent of this SHE is to combine our hearts, minds and spirits together gain clarity about this new cycle we're entering and how we can continue to gain more healing in our perception, so that we spread the new healing to help heal others. For some of us, this will be a deliberate and conscious healing for others it will be unconscious with just a subtle feeling. Smile

As we enter the cycle of conscious co-creation in this SHE, together we use our thoughts and emotions to raise energy and to open a portal for a paradise or heaven on earth to enter into our world.

Btw has anyone noticed a lot more synchronicities this year already than ever before or is it just me?
"Talent does what it can, Genius does what it must"

lewinii
#6 Posted : 3/1/2011 1:48:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

glad to read this topic.. just found out what it is. SWIM really would love to dose mushrooms, however, they last long time.. might just smoke the last of the bought salvia. my time zone is different, what time ruffly is ppl doing this. night or day?
"science never proves anything; you can never duplicate an event precisely at the same moment in time as the initial event. science can only show correlation from the evidence and data derived from it." -benzyme

→ Donate to the Nexus! ←

DoctorMantus
#7 Posted : 3/1/2011 2:36:13 PM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

Sounds great to me Smile
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

tetra
#8 Posted : 3/4/2011 1:41:22 PM

BaconBerry

This will be my first SHE, and I will definitely be there (i.e. Everywhere and No Where). Anyone have any interest in starting a sort of "meditation club" to focus our collective intent on specific outcomes (I'll get to work on a separate thread, and look around to see if anyone has already started one)?
The Shift is About to Hit the Fan

joedirt
#9 Posted : 3/4/2011 1:46:40 PM

Not I

magickpsychonaut wrote:
Would you be interested in joining me for a SHE March 9, 2011. It is the date that the Mayan Calendar says that the Universal cycle of co-creation begins leading up to 2012. Your thoughts?

I'm in! This will be my first SHE!
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

Garfield
#10 Posted : 3/4/2011 3:41:17 PM
Sascha

magickpsychonaut wrote:

Hi magickpsychonaut,

do you have more info about that date regarding the mayan calendar. Is this referring to Callahan´s work or that of Arguelles?
Would be great if you could give me some reference.

Nevertheless I´ll try to be part of that SHE.

Garfield
“Coincidences are what are left over after you've applied a bad theory.” P.W. Bridgman

DoctorMantus
#11 Posted : 3/5/2011 3:13:57 AM

What would be your Definition of a SHE i am just curious to know bc i could not find it through google or anything.
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

Perceptual Reality
#12 Posted : 3/5/2011 3:20:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DoctorMantus wrote:
What would be your Definition of a SHE i am just curious to know bc i could not find it through google or anything.

Haha, while i was scrolling down and reading, this was my exact thought! What is SHE? If it is what i think it is then i am in! Countless cones of changa will be my method ;D

Haha whoa i just realized what it is by looking at the section this is posted in. Synchronised Hyperspace Event Smile this will be my first! Smile
We are perceptions, we can all change. Everything Perceptual Reality posts is hypothetical or fictional.

Perceptual Reality is an outer-space inhabitant with the capability to send messages through channeled thoughts and consciousness, therefore, earthly laws and regulations do not apply. "It" Is a student studying, learning, and passing these teaching onto other students.

Unconditional love to the great beyond!

martiemcfry
#13 Posted : 3/5/2011 6:41:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Synchronicity spoken here! This was my planned date for my next journey so count me in on the SHE Smile

Perceptual Reality
#14 Posted : 3/8/2011 11:36:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Will anyone be starting the SHE tonight ? Me and my friends will begin at midnight. I hope to see you nexians in hyperspace! ;D
We are perceptions, we can all change. Everything Perceptual Reality posts is hypothetical or fictional.

Perceptual Reality is an outer-space inhabitant with the capability to send messages through channeled thoughts and consciousness, therefore, earthly laws and regulations do not apply. "It" Is a student studying, learning, and passing these teaching onto other students.

Unconditional love to the great beyond!

KwisatzHaderach
#15 Posted : 3/9/2011 3:43:32 AM

everything is becoming

I haven't been around in a bit...but glad I logged in to see this! I will definitely be entering my mediation chamber for awhile tomorrow concentrating on raising the vibrations.

Much Love!
Nothing lasts...nothing lasts...everything is changing into something else...nothing is wrong...nothing is wrong...everything is on the right track

In an interstellar burst
I'm back to save the Universe

DoctorMantus
#16 Posted : 3/9/2011 8:15:58 AM

the day is almost here for most of you it already is.
— Terence McKenna

blue lunar night
#17 Posted : 3/9/2011 12:51:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm don't know of the original source from which this came (found it on the Ayahuasca forums)
but here are the '9 waves of consciousness' apparently indicated by the Mayan calendar:

1. Cellular – started 16 Billion Year Ago – Action/Reaction
2. Mammalian – 820 millions years ago – Stimulus/Response
3. Familial – started 41 million years ago – Individual
4. Tribal – 2 million year ago – the Mind
5. Cultural – 102,000 years ago – Reason
6. National – 3,115 BC – Law
7. Planetary – 1755 AD – Power
8. Galactic – Jan 4, 1999 – Ethics
9. Unity – March 9, 2011 – Co-creation

DoctorMantus
#18 Posted : 3/9/2011 1:21:13 PM

very interesting ^^ thanks it kinda makes sense
— Terence McKenna

tetra
#19 Posted : 3/9/2011 1:56:55 PM

BaconBerry

I began last night with 7 gms of mushrooms, followed a couple hours later with caapi and 150mgs DMT. The journey was focused on creation, without me having read the above until this morning (I'm east coast US), it was just the way the trip worked itself out. INTENSE CREATION. I am now at work on my greatest piece of art thus far, a single page comic that i will pass out free like a mad street prophet, and employ wheat pasting and what have you. Give, give, give.

I encourage all my brothers and sisters out there to join us in creation. It can be simple (maybe should be simple); a homemade meal, start a journal or restart if you haven't kept up; sing a song, draw, paint, take pictures, play music, work in the garden, build a house or fix someone's plumbing. Create lasting bonds with your friends; forgive past friends or family that have been estranged--forgive them and, more importantly, forgive yourself.

Today is a new day and we all have the power to let go of childish things, and yet remain childlike.

Attraction.
Intent.
Allowance.
Balance.
The Shift is About to Hit the Fan

Orion
#20 Posted : 3/9/2011 2:18:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Exellent, more to come, I'm in on it tonight Smile
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

12NEXT