We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
dmt and my damn cat Options

Mister_Niles
#41 Posted : 1/14/2011 12:23:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Espiridion wrote:
Thanks everyone for making such a big deal out of this....they just scheduled catnip.....

Damn! My cats are going to be pissed!
Welcome Home Mister_Niles. We've Been Waiting For You.

"Don't worry. When it happens, you won't be able to not let it do its thing. You won't have the ability to distinguish a pen from a hippopotamus"
- Art Van D'lay

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

The Traveler
#42 Posted : 1/14/2011 12:48:03 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Espiridion wrote:
Thanks everyone for making such a big deal out of this....they just scheduled catnip.....

Oh lord, my cats will be so disappointed! We have a toy where cats can rub their whiskers and back to get rid of annoying hair, the top of it is filled with catnip and when we put fresh catnip in it one of them goes wild and the other likes to go there once in a while to get a new good stoning whiff.

Now, how can I explain to my cats that they scheduled this? They didn't harm anyone in the process!

Kind regards,

The Traveler

OnthePath
#43 Posted : 1/14/2011 1:58:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No worries. I have ordered discretely packaged Nepeta cataria from several suppliers without any hassle.

Mister_Niles
#44 Posted : 1/14/2011 7:03:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Traveler wrote:
[quote=Espiridion].
We have a toy

The Traveler

It's not a toy anymore... it's paraphernalia!
Welcome Home Mister_Niles. We've Been Waiting For You.

"Don't worry. When it happens, you won't be able to not let it do its thing. You won't have the ability to distinguish a pen from a hippopotamus"
- Art Van D'lay

Orion
#45 Posted : 1/18/2011 4:18:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Too funny, even cats aren't allowed to explore their minds.

I've also met cats in hyperspace, but their faces were very shard-like and angular, like slivers of prismatic glass, reflecting the insane tunnel walls which contained them.

It seems to happen more with cat owners.
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

The Traveler
#46 Posted : 1/18/2011 5:00:41 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Mister_Niles wrote:
The Traveler wrote:
[quote=Espiridion].
We have a toy

The Traveler

It's not a toy anymore... it's paraphernalia!

I guess I better hide it before the police finds out about it, have my secret catnip basement. Razz

Kind regards,

The Traveler

hydrocarbon
#47 Posted : 1/20/2011 10:26:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

skinwalker wrote:
i swear to the dmt overlords,that there is some bizarre connection between smoking the spice and my damn cat. The little sucker ignores me all day every day. Begs for food and thats about all we communicate. Well almost without fail whenever i partake of the spice the damn cat goes wild, meows like crazy and jumps on my lap, and lays flat throughout the entire trip. I feel i'm losing my mind, but there is absolute no doubt that a connection exists. Its like a protective call to action the moment i smoke, the cat reacts. I realize everyone will think this is just a coincidence and nothng more than animal behavior, but seriously has anyone else experienced this? On one very very deep trip i met three blue(?) entities who told me somthing about my damn cat, they even pointed at it, and I began to cry. I cant remember what was conveyed but i'm just blown away by the unequestionable reaction of the cat. It is no coincidence at all and i'm positive of that. The worse the vibe of the trip, the more protective the damn furry feline seems. Also i keep getting blurry visions of fur mixed with with some of my trips when the furry fuk sits on my as i blast off. Like most of my posts i guess i'll be alone on this unique relevation.

I am convinced that felines have positive effects on the human psyche (beyond the whole "aw, it's nice to have a companion around..." effect that the elderly seek). I once lived with a couple of cats named Reiko and...fuck, what was the other cats name??? Anyway, the other cat was a stray that I had unwillingly adopted when I opened my door one morning and it darted inside and began mowing on Reiko's food dish (lucky for her, Reiko was passed out on my bed). She lived in the apartment as long as I did, and frequently displayed her gratitude for my hospitality by bringing fresh bird and mole to my doorstep.

Bla bla bla, I talk about my cats some more, aaand I finally get around to my point:

I was working on an assignment for a rhetorical analysis class that I was taking, getting baked out of my mind waiting for that spark of creativity and not getting anywhere. The Other cat jumped onto my lap and began purring. I immediately felt calm, focused, and out of the spiral of insanity; resting on the needle point of creativity. Something about the vibration or tone of a cat purring puts me in a higher plane of existence, fear and anxiety is replaced by love and confidence. It feels as if I can absorb the energy of the cat and feel it as my own (well, duh, makes sense I guess since I unwittingly do this with humans on a regular basis (usually not a good thing).
Hydrocarbon is indeed a real person existing in real time. However, Hydrocarbon is actually a proxy for another individual, Nemano, that lives outside the realm of current Terran laws and regulations. All posts made by Hydrocarbon in which "I", "me", and other references to himself are the voice of Nemano speaking digitally through Hydrocarbon. Any illicit, immoral, or otherwise questionable behavior that Hydrocarbon appears to be admitting to are actually the actions of Nemano.

Occasionally, Hydrocarbon has been known to inject his twisted sense of humor into Nemano's words, but anything stated that was particularly witty or insightful was most likely not the result of Hydrocarbon's intellect.

PREV123