We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
NEW YEAR CHAT Options

BecometheOther
#1 Posted : 12/31/2010 8:16:51 PM

metamorhpasizer

Hey all!

Just wanted to invite anyone whos interested to a NEW YEARS CHAT tonight, feel free to pop in and out at your convinience, or stay and chat it up!
Im sure there will be some good spirits on the chat, we can share resolutions ect. and generally party it up!

Pop in and say hi!

SEE YOU THERE
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

idtravlr
#2 Posted : 1/1/2011 8:18:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Not sure if I'll be in the chat room or not, but Happy Damn New Year to all, regardless!! Good call Harmalosa! Perhaps I'll see ya in the chat.

Peace, health, discovery and growth to all in 2011!!!

Love,
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna