We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Do you often go to the same hyper-place? Options

melange
#1 Posted : 12/31/2010 8:45:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Every breakthrough I've had to date (six), I ended up in the same place, a morphing cube like construct. Very square, very angular, perfect. Not quite a cubic room, because I seem to recall seeing more cubes being formed. Of those, four times I encountered "the dude," a being that was always quite bemused by my being there.

anyway

Is it common to go to the same place? Also, I am finding it easier (it seems) to go there. It feels like I can breakthrough only after one solid hit (but I take a 2nd just to be sure).

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

endlessness
#2 Posted : 12/31/2010 10:03:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There are definitely some recurring themes and places with dmt but then again, I've also been sent to some very different places that seem to have no relation at all.

I had a couple of really shocking experiences where they seemed to bear no resemblance to anything dmt-related: Once I 'became' a gardener who was looking at the roots of a tree in some alternative reality, nothing psychedelic about it, and another one the images were also completely "normal", no colourful morphing fractals at all, it was just normal scenes like a street and sidewalk, a kid's room with some toys, a vinyl player, etc etc.

Im sure soon enough you'll find that eventually dmt will just completely break all the ideas you previously had about its effects. Its just so mysterious, and there doesnt seem to ever be an end to this mystery.

BTW, awesome that you've been having so much success with your vaporizing method only taking one solid hit, congrats on that! If you dont mind sharing, what is your method of vapping?

Felnik
#3 Posted : 12/31/2010 3:01:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I like to hear about this kind if thing more .
Being able to repeat the same experience is important
For many reasons ,for one it gives you a consistent starting point
To venture off from and do some genuine exploration . Take advantage of this
Get familiar with the space and whatever entities are there. Interact
With the space and the beings in there . This is a great opportunity work it
And develop it build on this, take notes.

I've reached a similar place where I'm able to repeat the same
Kind of experience envolving these energy light beings .
I've learned how to do it. sometimes it takes a while to make it happen.
But when it does its beyond belief and amazing every single time.
Many times one good hit and I'm there.

I think you've reached an important place with this stuff.
I think this is more significant than we realize.
I've been waiting for more people to describe this kind of
Thing on nexus for a while. Keep doing it
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

ragabr
#4 Posted : 12/31/2010 3:41:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM had a series of journeys over about two months that always took her to the same place. It was very fun and strange and she learned a lot about working with the breakthrough there, and then it ended as suddenly as it began.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Global
#5 Posted : 12/31/2010 5:28:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I definitely have some recurring themes and places that I go to, but every now and then I'll get a complete curve ball. I've never had the good fortune to have one of the "normal" kinds of experiences Endlessness describes, but I also definitely have unique experiences (for myself) among the masses.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

melange
#6 Posted : 12/31/2010 6:20:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
If you dont mind sharing, what is your method of vapping?

Here is the method I have been using with success:

Launch mechanism: The Machine fitted with coarse stainless steel wool
Ancillary equipment: heat gun, butane torch
Other requisites: a comfortable, safe place, a good sitter, a clear state of mind
Optional: soothing music, quick meditation, toasty socks, whatever adds to my sense of comfort and safety

The Launch Procedure

Prelaunch
Preheat the Machine. Those with a Machine or glass-type device will notice crystals (hopefully not burnt) coating the neck. This will serve as a visual indicator of the temperature of the glass. Using a heat gun, holding the Machine either sideways, or upside down, I warm the neck while rotating the Machine until the spice turns clear (do this carefully or over something soft in case you fumble the Machine!) The liquid state of spice seems to have a very narrow temperature range (ie, it will begin to vaporize with very little added heat from that point). A wisp of smoke will indicate you are at that limit. Stop there if this occurs. You are ready to go, no need to rush, as the heat soak will warm up the stainless steel (which will contain spice from prior use). This is good.

Refuel
Add amount of desired spice to the Machine. You will notice that the spice will begin to melt almost immediately. This is also good. When no dry spice remains, you are ready. Go to your launch pad and get comfortable.

Prime
Butane torch, on, holding the Machine like a big cigar, start with the flame about 1cm from the neck (the Machine's, not yours) SLOWLY (just a bit more than a taking a normal breath from your mouth), draw air into the Machine. This will prime the plug (like glow plugs on an old diesel). A sitter comes in handy here. He/she should indicate when the spice begins to vaporize (white smoke will start running from the plug into the chamber) At this point, you are ready for ignition.

Ignition
Withdraw the Machine and breathe out. With the sitter holding the torch, begin a steady draw on the Machine, like a deep drag on a cigarette (bless you if you have never smoked one). The Machine will start to fill with very dense white smoke. At this point the sitter should indicate "go" or "white" or "holy shit" or whatever and STOP ignition. The chamber will be filled with more vapor than you will (likely) be able to take in. Clear the chamber (or do your best) and give the Machine to the sitter. Hold your breath until you begin to warp. Not too long, or you may slip into hyperspace and won't have the faculties for a subsequent burn.

***NOTE: if this is your or your traveler's first time, the sitter should hold the Machine and torch through the entire process!

Booster Stage
Sitter, holding the Machine and torch puts the Machine to your mouth and instructs you to hit (because you are slipping and don't have much time). Draw on the Machine as long as you can maintain, lie back (or down) and hold your breath for as long as is comfortable.

Exhale with enthusiasm, as you are now experiencing

Liftoff...Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning.

Safe and wondrous travels in hyperspace to you...

note: if you have the constitution for a 2nd boost, by all means. I am able to breakthrough easily after this (as I usually am starting to do so midway through this stage), and have having the feeling that the first ignition may be just enough.

Guagua
#7 Posted : 1/2/2011 2:07:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^^ nice write up. thanks Smile

I have also been into Hyperspace getting on for 6 times now, and have been to very similar places. i also find that as soon as i start rushing through the sub break through level its seems that parts of my previous trips come flooding back to me and it all makes sense. but then im not sure if it actually is the same place or it just feels familiar becasue of that 'returning to the source' type of quality that spice seems to carry.

I get a sort of De ja vu with the entities too. As if as i arrive they are have been waiting to start where we left off. Its as if they welcome me and say: yeeep youve been here before, calm down, gather yourself up and relax, we have work to do. hah. but then i wonder whether im just making that bit up?!

with the space starting to become a bit more familiar i hope to be able to learn to navigate it a little more. so far its just been pretty confusing.

last nights journey was really quite amazing. there was no blasting off as such, i just kind of exhaled and i was there, it was like a club or something with loads of beings dancing around very much ike in the banner. then i was guided through somewhere else. everytime i had a thought related to the outside world there was a voice saying, what outside world?!

so it would be, Is tom still next to me? .. whos tom?! its just you. then is that my leg i can feel stretched out. .. what a leg? haha it was really bizar but quite calming, i felt i understood it. i had a simliar thing on salvia once but it was much scarier. much more panic in the idea FUUUCK ive just been mad my whole life!! its all in my head!!

bit of a ramble.. enjoying the spice though!
Quetzalcoatl supreme letting off steam, Dimethyltryptamine make a man dream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW6HVNuJD64

AstraLex
#8 Posted : 1/2/2011 7:42:31 PM

Russian-Orthodox Christian

Hi there Smile

melange wrote:
Every breakthrough I've had to date (six), I ended up in the same place, a morphing cube like construct. Very square, very angular, perfect. Not quite a cubic room, because I seem to recall seeing more cubes being formed. Of those, four times I encountered "the dude," a being that was always quite bemused by my being there.

Hehe, this brings some memory back. I always go to this square cubic room. There, I am talking to this Hyperspace-entity-stuff-whatever. It scared me shitless when I got there for the first time, because when I was there it seemed to last like an eternity. I couldn't go away and this thing just kept talking to me all the time! It's like a combination of my Conscience-Subconsciousness-Alien-God and what not. Pretty heavy and unexplaineble in words (at least I can't, I can't even sufficiently label that Hyperspace-thing).

melange wrote:
Is it common to go to the same place? Also, I am finding it easier (it seems) to go there. It feels like I can breakthrough only after one solid hit (but I take a 2nd just to be sure).

It never was any different for me. Always that square cubic room on breakthrough doses with that intelligent entity awaiting me there Pleased Now I get there even after smoking some marijuana. Made me quit my daily smoking habit, I threat weed as a sacrament now Razz

Guagua wrote:
but then im not sure if it actually is the same place or it just feels familiar becasue of that 'returning to the source' type of quality that spice seems to carry.

I get a sort of De ja vu with the entities too. As if as i arrive they are have been waiting to start where we left off. Its as if they welcome me and say: yeeep youve been here before, calm down, gather yourself up and relax, we have work to do. hah. but then i wonder whether im just making that bit up?!

True. The fun starts when you remain in sort of contact with them, even when completely sober, like in my case Pleased Therefore, I prefer to threat them as my own inner voice/subconsciousness/conscience, which I always had, but now have a more direct access to. Think about it as a nice coping strategy for a completely mysterious and yet unexplainable experience I am having on a daily basis Smile Smile

Love and Light to all.
I took the red pill.

Pandora
#9 Posted : 1/2/2011 9:24:57 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Every trip for me is different. Every breakthrough for me is profoundly different. I have experienced recurring themes such as getting slammed/examined with/by entitites and upon surrendering having them back off and a door slide open . . . then the platform or piece I am on literally lifts off and I am flying up and over the mob. Now my perspective is widening and deepening every microsecond. . . but what I see and the nature and appearance of the entities is different every single time.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Ellis D'Empty
#10 Posted : 1/2/2011 10:53:57 PM

Snirfneblin

melange wrote:

Reminds me of my first trip of my first extracted spice... called him "the man in the hat"

I didn't have a breakthrough though... maybe a sub-one, as... well that was nothing compared to when I actually HAVE broken through.
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.

kareemabduljamar
#11 Posted : 1/6/2011 5:44:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been taken several different places but one is recurring. What changes is the way this reality breaks down and how fast it seems too. Sometimes I'll be laying in bed looking at my mirror on the dresser (not at my reflection! too scared about what will happen if I try that!) and I will watch it break down into cubes of energy that seem like they cant wait to get away from each other.

Just curious, has anyone tried watching themselves in a mirror as they went up?
kareemabduljamar is a fictional character I am developing. Any use of I is the first person view of this fictional character.

Global
#12 Posted : 1/6/2011 5:50:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

No, but thanks for the idea :idea: :idea: :idea:
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

kareemabduljamar
#13 Posted : 1/6/2011 6:00:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Im worried I will see something im not ready for yet. That or just watching my face melt or breakdown might cause a bad trip.
kareemabduljamar is a fictional character I am developing. Any use of I is the first person view of this fictional character.

TrustLoveMan
#14 Posted : 1/6/2011 6:18:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The Alex Grey type of visual randomness used to be recurring for me. I also had multiple experiences with a female entity goddess. Lately, (after maturing) my experiences are much less frequent and they seem to be much more linear and with a central theme.
Aside from that I've had 'glimpses' of a place beyond the psychedelic sea, it's usually "through" the energy bands of light, I've only had split second moments in this breakthrough land, but a couple times it looked exactly like heaven. I'm convinced this is part of, if not the source, of near death experiences.

kareemabduljamar wrote:

Ya, everything changes color and morphs as usual. When I did it, I basically zoned out and didn't even realize I was looking at my reflection. I was just Shocked
All Posts are fiction and only exist to entertain

edon
#15 Posted : 1/9/2011 4:42:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Kevyn The Khem wrote:
melange wrote:

Reminds me of my first trip of my first extracted spice... called him "the man in the hat"

I didn't have a breakthrough though... maybe a sub-one, as... well that was nothing compared to when I actually HAVE broken through.

Wow!

I Just took my first spice 2 days ago. Didn't have a full breakthrough but it brought me to this morphing cubic room instead. I remember its wall's patterns changing in a playful way. There was what I would call "a man in a classic magician's outfit" with a hat next to me. It appeared to me that he was giving me signals with his hand as if to say: "Go through the door/portal".
There was an opening on one of the sides of the cube with light emitting from it. And I think I saw something like female arms and hands coming from it trying gently to pull me in without touching me. All went very quick and was very hazy but then just before I decided to go the spice would lose its power and I was back in my own room.

I can't wait to go back Razz

Ellis D'Empty
#16 Posted : 1/9/2011 9:02:44 PM

Snirfneblin

edon wrote:
Kevyn The Khem wrote:
melange wrote:

Wow!

I Just took my first spice 2 days ago. Didn't have a full breakthrough but it brought me to this morphing cubic room instead. I remember its wall's patterns changing in a playful way. There was what I would call "a man in a classic magician's outfit" with a hat next to me. It appeared to me that he was giving me signals with his hand as if to say: "Go through the door/portal".
There was an opening on one of the sides of the cube with light emitting from it. And I think I saw something like female arms and hands coming from it trying gently to pull me in without touching me. All went very quick and was very hazy but then just before I decided to go the spice would lose its power and I was back in my own room.

I can't wait to go back Razz

Yea Smile That sounds a lot like my trip. But that doesn't seem to happen anymore. Just like I use to get "hazy CEVs" and now, when I close my eyes, its like a giant party room with dancing colors and fractal entities are dancing inside my head. After my full emersion breakthrough on xmas (The 'party and fractal visions that normally appear IN my head... well they were outside of my eyes and I just stared in blank amazement. My buddy actually had to tell me to keep breathing) I've never been back through this "sub-breakthrough" (at least thats what I call it). I think it has to deal with how much you actually inhale. I've got a pretty good method now, and am quite content with my trips to hyperspace Smile

EDIT: Ahhh after reading the lexicon I came across this:
Candyland
The visual of a pristine polished "enhanced" open eyed reality.

Sounds so much like my full emersion breakthrough xD
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.

edon
#17 Posted : 1/9/2011 9:57:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Kevyn The Khem wrote:

Yea Smile That sounds a lot like my trip. But that doesn't seem to happen anymore.

Yes, my first initial thought was that this is some kind of "welcoming area" for first timers.
The whole dancing floor candy land stuff is something of a dejavu for me if I read about it, but I've never been there on spice. But hopefully soon!

martiemcfry
#18 Posted : 1/10/2011 6:55:31 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I have had 4 breakthroughs so far and each one of them has been completely different from each other. There's always different entities and different spaces. Each one of them has been beautiful in retrospective Smile

Metanoia
#19 Posted : 1/10/2011 3:01:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

kareemabduljamar wrote:
I've been taken several different places but one is recurring. What changes is the way this reality breaks down and how fast it seems too. Sometimes I'll be laying in bed looking at my mirror on the dresser (not at my reflection! too scared about what will happen if I try that!) and I will watch it break down into cubes of energy that seem like they cant wait to get away from each other.

I've done that after taking two large hits of Salvia extract. I don't wish to repeat the experience any time soon. Very happy

Mister_Niles
#20 Posted : 1/10/2011 3:32:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

kareemabduljamar wrote:

No thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/w...PV_0&feature=related
Welcome Home Mister_Niles. We've Been Waiting For You.

"Don't worry. When it happens, you won't be able to not let it do its thing. You won't have the ability to distinguish a pen from a hippopotamus"
- Art Van D'lay

12NEXT