We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New round of extractions Options

kareemabduljamar
#1 Posted : 12/30/2010 8:53:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's been a while since I have posted. Recently I had my first break through experience and I have been digesting the experience since. I started 3 extractions this week, using 3 different methods. 2 are STB's modeled on noman's tek, and the last is the marsofold's tek. I'll be posting results on the first 2 STB's and asking for advice on noman's tek shortly.
kareemabduljamar is a fictional character I am developing. Any use of I is the first person view of this fictional character.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

kareemabduljamar
#2 Posted : 1/1/2011 6:46:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

STB #1

200g of Powdered mhrb
200g of lye
1750 ml of water

With this extract I use a 5L pot. After letting sit for about an hour I start the naptha pulls. I heat 100ml of naptha, pour in, stir for 10 to 20 minutes. Repeat 3 times, and evaporate the naptha. Im left with about 2g of material scraped from the pan. I plan to re-xtal this.

STB #2

100g of Powdered MHRB
50g of Lye
1L of water

For this extract, I used a gallon pickle jar. Same steps as above pretty much. I heated 100ml of naptha and poured it in the jar. I rolled the jar end over end for about 10 minutes, waited for it separate, then repeated the agitation 3 times then decanted. I've preformed 2 pulls so far, working on the third now.
kareemabduljamar is a fictional character I am developing. Any use of I is the first person view of this fictional character.