We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
dry tek Options

DiMiTriX
#1 Posted : 12/30/2010 11:42:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ok swim wash thinking to do this thing: boil mhrb with water and vinegar,basify with lime and maybe a pinch of lye just to push down a bit the pH and than let it dry still it become crispy and brittle..than pulverize it at powder or almost powder and wash several time with naphta:swim thinks he could shake the stuff too with this method,no emulsion couse it's all polar powder in NP solvent so np...it would extremly increase the contact surfex so it will be more fast and efficent Smile
noone try to do that?
swim wants to do that couse..:it seems very easy,simple,not messy and it doesn't need funnels and plastic stuff (you could shake the stuff with solvent in glass bottles and than just stream the NP solvent out 'almost' clean from solid powder.
it could be very usefull for bulk extraction in small volume.

just for example:500g mhrb,1L vinegar,500g lime, 4 pulls 250 mL each of naphta (swim has only 97% esane+3% dichloroethane)
Tz'is aná

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Swarupa
#2 Posted : 12/30/2010 12:23:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Please do it, i'm very interested!

I usually try get my mix (Q21 tek 2) as dry/brittle as possible by adding more lime... it usually works but it still seems to absorb a lil bit of the Naphtha each time, although much less than if the mix is wet/muddy.

I don't think the boil is necessary unless your discarding the MHRB fibre, which you can't do as you want it to be a drytek.

An hour vinegar soak is enough in my opinion.

I also wouldn't use lye, using just vinegar & lime you only pull white DMT Smile

Dimitrius
#3 Posted : 12/30/2010 12:25:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DiMiTriX wrote:
noone try to do that?

Basically that, but:

1) Limonene instead of Naptha

2) No lye

3) Instead of shaking within a container of some sort, a magnetic stirrer is utilized to continuously stir the powdered mhrb/lime mix through the limonene for several hours each pull... + a little heat from the hot plate to keep the solution nice and warm, NOT HOT

Drying, then powdering the mix is the key to getting good...no, great...yields from this kind of tek. Of course, filtering techniques, other, yadda yadda.....but powdering for thorough contact makes all the difference.
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

DiMiTriX
#4 Posted : 12/30/2010 12:55:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

why limonene istead of naphta? i want white dmt not the jungle and i haven't acess to limonene..i'll need to order it but i won't for some reasons..so i'll lose yeld with naphta? i don't think,maybe yust red and yellow spice
another thing..i don't think swim magnetic stirrer has enough power to mix that Confused anyway swim thinks it's harder to get emulsion from this mix compared to an a/b or stb mix,anyway if you say don't shake i will not Smile
Tz'is aná

Swarupa
#5 Posted : 12/30/2010 1:05:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

If you dry/powderize enough you wont need to shake anything, warm naphtha simply swirled through the mix will pick up the DMT for sure... shaking wouldn't hurt though if you have a closed container... but you wouldn't need to shake much at all.

DiMiTriX
#6 Posted : 12/30/2010 4:43:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah doesn't think that it would need that much shaking too..ok soon swim will perform his largest bulk extraction ever,about 600g of mhrb,he would do at least 5 pulls and than maybe a last pull with less selective solvent maybe heptane dichloroethane mix will do a good job,he could buy it easy...this fucking country sucks omg..no naphta,no xilene,no toluene nor dcm not a damn fucking shit!! Mad lol
anyway swim finally found his best solvent that is 97% hesane+3% dichloroetane..that's the best he can gets that gives him a white-off powder,butter like colour that is enough pure to him Wink
Tz'is aná

Dimitrius
#7 Posted : 12/31/2010 5:57:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DiMiTriX wrote:
why limonene istead of naphta? i want white dmt not the jungle and i haven't acess to limonene..i'll need to order it but i won't for some reasons..so i'll lose yeld with naphta? i don't think,maybe yust red and yellow spice
another thing..i don't think swim magnetic stirrer has enough power to mix that Confused anyway swim thinks it's harder to get emulsion from this mix compared to an a/b or stb mix,anyway if you say don't shake i will not Smile

I use limonene, because...I use limonene. Naptha works just as well. I just go for the full-spectrum stuff.

I didn't say don't shake. Shake! If you want. I use a magnetic stir plate because I have one and it can handle the load.

Basically, what I was trying to say is: I do the same things, with a few differences, and it works very well. Wink Because you asked!

DiMiTriX wrote:
noone try to do that?

I'm sure it'll work just fine the way you are doing it! Go for it!
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

DiMiTriX
#8 Posted : 12/31/2010 8:46:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ok thanks a lot for the advices brotha! swim will do that asap Smile
Tz'is aná