We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
desert garden care and desertgardencare.com Options

Mitakuye Oyasin
#1 Posted : 12/30/2010 11:39:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This place sounds like a scam. I have had several orders from their website cancelled on me. The person managing the site makes no sense and everything feels like a complete scam. He wants way more than his marked prices online for his products, but cannot seem to understand that if something is advertised online at a certain price - and that the transaction on your website actually goes through PayPal, that is the price you should honor. He will not. I then asked around and it seems that many other people have had lots of problems with this vendor and their products. Shorting quantities to people seems to be frequent, then he tries to call the customers liars when he is called on it. I will not ever use this vendor ever again. Do your own research online and ask others who have dealt with them. I am not the only one. Just thought others should be in the know. I wish I had done more research on them before being so f-ing frustrated by them.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Global
#2 Posted : 12/30/2010 10:51:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

You could report him to PayPal if you were so inclined.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Mitakuye Oyasin
#3 Posted : 12/31/2010 1:43:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thinking seriously about it. Apparently they are also on Ebay - http://shop.ebay.com/desertgardencare_com/m.html

The negative comments on Ebay reflect exactly what I have dealt with and what others have reported to me. Bait and switch tactics, shorting people on seeds and live plant counts, then claiming a conspiracy against him or that the customers are liars when they call him on the problems they have experienced. Really too bad that this kind of personality is dealing with wonderful plants of the nature he is selling. Perhaps he should consume some of his inventory some time. Perhaps it would give him a good look at himself and curb some of these paranoid and hurtful practices he is engaging in. One can only hope.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.