We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi there Options

Shambalaa
#1 Posted : 12/30/2010 1:52:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Im from around and my recent interest was to learn to brew Ayahuasca. Now im quite familiar with that, i do it mainly with chaliponga and different types of caapi vine. Main reason for using chaliponga is that i never found good quality chacruna, maybe some day i find good chacruna. I never used additives in my brews, im going to(if there is need), but it will take time to learn to know even the basics of aya.

Some times my brew dos not work with full power, even if its made with same recipe, i think this is how it works. But don't get me wrong, its still good for you without visuals.

I also have try pharmahuasca, i never get breakthrough there, biggest dose was around 150mg and 200mg harmaline. I will keep trying in future, but now there is other things to work out.

I should mention that i had some breakthroughs with mimosa hostilis and peganum harmala, but i never felt that its my thing, for me all power is in caapi vine.

Now im going back in my first trip, what was 4 HWBR seed, it was really really nice and also it started my psychedelic journey. My experience was tons of nausea and it end up puking ones, it took couple hours to get to the puke state. I sat in computer chair and listen some music, visuals started to build up from 2d and they chanced smoothly but rapidly to 3d visions, and they chanced to real life pictures, flying over the mountains like bird. That chanced my life course. I could not believe that someone could see that kind of things in side he/she head. That experience was profound to me. I had these seed after many many years and i ate 6 of them and it cause me lsd like hallucinations, but i was in group of people and i could not concentrate to my inside enough.

So now im going to back there and i bought some seeds. I will try to make tincture. Im not good friend with chemicals and thats why i used canola oil instead of naphtha, but if this dont work, i will try naphtha cleaning to these seeds, but im looking same inside effects than last time and if that tincture takes some of effects away, im willing to eat pure seeds.

So hello to everyone here!! Smile

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Pandora
#2 Posted : 12/30/2010 2:24:32 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hello Shambalaa,

Welcome to the Nexus. You will find a lot of valuable information here. Interesting folks too. There is a link for Ayahuasca on the forum and the top item is very valuable information by Ms. Manic Minxx. Worth checking out.

Again, welcome.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

MushroomHills
#3 Posted : 12/30/2010 4:11:04 PM

Marko

Hey there . Welcome to DMT forum . We all hope youll enjoy your stay here and meet allot of cool DMTs .
Hey there DMT Lovers . Let the Spirit Molecule Enlighten us . Psylocybe Cubensis " Golden Teacher " is the best .
================================
Bliss all , Hare Krishna Bless !

benlin910
#4 Posted : 12/31/2010 8:10:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

My name's Ben! I like chilling out, chatting and having fun! I can't wait to make new friends! I hope everyone will treat me nicely.

SpiralNeuroEclipse
#5 Posted : 12/31/2010 9:26:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus my brother.

Ayahuasca sure is special. I would reccomend trying hawaiian chacruna. It tends to be of a much better quality than most peruvian leaves. I would also highly reccomend caapi 10x changa! Its pretty phenomenal to say the least. Its not a substitute for ayahuasca by any means, but it carries the same trans formative power. Its just a totally different way to work with mama aya.

Anyway man, just enjoy the infinite wealth of knowledge that is the nexus Razz

Shambalaa
#6 Posted : 2/18/2011 3:43:00 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks to everybody!

I have been drawn again to drink ayahuasca and i have been working with new recpie that could suite most of the people, but with your own causion!

Basic idea is making brew that has 25-30g Caapi and 3g chaliponga per serving and serving would be around 2-4cl. So idea was that i could drink this brew even with beginers, but insted of 2-4 cups, beginer would drink only 1 or 2. So for beginer there would be 25 to 60g of caapi and 3 to 6g of chaliponga and 'advanced' would be what ever you feel.

My experience with caapi is cielo, white and yellow, dosages have been from 50 to 200g of caapi. With chaliponga it has been around 5 to 20g, but for me 12-15 is good amount, but you should always test your new patch of goodies!

I also recomended that beginers would start with low dosages with caapi only and would drink this until they have find a relationship with that. And after some times they start to add low amounts of chaliponga, thing why i dont talk about chacruna or mimosa is because im not too familiar with those, i have been experience those but not enought to talk about.

Brewing is another thing and this is THE moment when normaly everything goes wrong. Too hot, too quick or just bad patch. I like to make my brew slowly, some times couple days or more. But i have managet to do it in just 4 hours, but there is no need for that hurry. I like slow simmering and low heat.

I have a question too!

Im heading to south america soonish and i have been looking a place to get my experience and studying with aya to next level, but my only concern is that its getting too comercial and its hard to find REAL, honest and good shamanteacher and especialy not money greed shaman, i dont wanna deal with money and spiritual!!!. I belive my guidance and thats why im sending my question here too.

And then out of the blue, i have been worried people who use addmixtures with weed, ganja, doobie or what ever you wanna call it, and not all of addmixtures, but only tobacco, because its so FKNG addictive addmixture, it will make your weed product addictive too!!! I found my self really addicted to joints, i was angy or restles and i would do anything(not like crack head, suck some...) to score some weed. I didint see that happening, but now because im re-located and im away of my friends who use this addmixture, i can see. Im not addict any more. I can be without weed long as i want. I was tobaco smoker for years, but i quit or did i? I didint, i just smoked more weed with tobacco... I didint see this pattern so clearly with all people, but then i realized that missing link here was the people who smoke cigarets too, they didint have any anger or restlesnes without weed, but they smoked cigarets for that.

I just hope that i could save some people of that multicorporatedshit. Think about it and especialy talk about it!!! Its not good to be addicted, but its ok to be high! Smile

Cheers!!