We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Seeing the future of humanity Options

TrustLoveMan
#1 Posted : 12/29/2010 8:53:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"
My last DMT experience was probably one of my most profound to date. It was the first time I dosed with absolutely no anxiety or preconceptions. I weighed out approximately 30mg and sandwiched it between layers of damiana/mullien. Knowing that this spice had done first-timers well, and that 30mg was a light dose to me, I was not afraid in the least. Also, at this point I am at the peak of my maturity regarding DMT use. Out of my last batch I only dosed twice, but probably gave away over 4 Gs.

-With a normal heart rate I found that vaping the spice and getting it all in one bong rip was much easier. I held it in and soon I swimming through hyperspace. The first thing I remember was scrolling sideways and passing 'elves' that were standing next to each other in a long line. They were all waving and happy. They looked like little people and could have been 2ft tall. They were cute and it seemed that they all just wanted to say "HI!".

-After this, I started to see a huge field with large spikes sticking out of the ground. The elves were laughing and playing in the field and hanging off the spikes. It was communicated to me that their society has very little pain and suffering because they have everything they could ever want. I slowly saw how our society would eventually evolve to become like theirs.

-As resources become more and more available, people will not need to fight over things. Money will become useless in a world where everything is free. Favors between friends will be the new currency. If you look around, people and society are getting better every day.

-Visually, this trip was like many, energy bands and flowering light silhouettes made up everything. Everything was still connected. This 'low' dose was a thousand times more profound than my doses over 70mg. It seemed that this experience had a central theme. Most of my trips seem random. If you can relax and get a strong connection, it will be the most spiritual experience of you life!

:arrow: I don't want to write to much because obviously this experience could keep me writing for hours. Let me know if you've had similar experiences.
"

It's getting better all the time...better, better, better!
All Posts are fiction and only exist to entertain

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DMTripper
#2 Posted : 12/30/2010 4:40:20 AM

John Murdoch IV

Thank you for sharing this Smile I feel happy reading about trips like this. And I believe we humans are evolving towards this. Some day my friend, some day Smile
This has been the theme of many of my most profound shroom trips Smile
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

clearlyone
#3 Posted : 12/31/2010 9:27:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If humanity knew what it had that could never be taken away, it would necessarily end the false belief in lack which drives our insanity and suffering. We have all the resources we need TODAY. Seems it may take some days for enough to see this.

Beautiful experience TrustLoveMan.

Peace be with you.
"Blinded by their own sight, hearing, feeling, and knowing, they don't perceive the radiance of the source. If they could eliminate all conceptual thinking, this source would appear, like the sun rising through the empty sky and illuminating the whole universe." - Huang Po

TrustLoveMan
#4 Posted : 1/3/2011 12:48:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

clearlyone wrote:
If humanity knew what it had that could never be taken away, it would necessarily end the false belief in lack which drives our insanity and suffering. We have all the resources we need TODAY. Seems it may take some days for enough to see this.

Beautiful experience TrustLoveMan.

Peace be with you.

Yes, I have the same understanding. If people didn't hoard resources and everyone worked together with what we had, we wouldn't have many of the problems we face today. Food and resources could be plentiful for everyone if we just used everything we have to its unrealized potential.
All Posts are fiction and only exist to entertain

cellux
#5 Posted : 1/3/2011 1:03:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

TrustLoveMan wrote:
Food and resources could be plentiful for everyone if we just used everything we have to its unrealized potential.

What do you think would be needed to get the ball rolling?

Faith?

Kartikay
#6 Posted : 1/3/2011 3:02:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

cellux wrote:

A miracle.
He led a double life. Did that make him a liar? He did not feel a liar. He was a man of two truths. - Murdoch, Dame [Jean] Iris

Kartikay is a character role that I play when I feel like escaping reality. Nothing I say under the pseudonym "Kartikay" reflects any of my actual life or personal history.

tryptographer
#7 Posted : 1/3/2011 7:15:09 PM

tryptamine photographer

Kartikay wrote:
cellux wrote:

A miracle.

Change of lifestyle on a massive scale... breakdown of the military industrial complex and government terrorism... global paradigm change of large scale monoculture industrial agriculture to permaculture... just to name a few! A miracle indeed. But a few decades ago nobody saw the internet coming, so who knows what will happen.
Maybe we'll learn it in the long run, but how many harsh lessons are necessary before it finally dawns...

A positive prophecy - that's nice for a change, thanks for the writeup!