We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The time has come Options

wineart
#1 Posted : 12/29/2010 8:51:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has everything he needs for at 3 types of extraction. SWIM is an idiot and wants to cover all of the "bases" and sooner or later all of the TEKS.
I am guessing by midnight SWIM will be seeing snowglobes... After that God know what SWIM will see.

SWIM only has a scale that measures to .1 grams. I guess if SWIM can weigh .2 or .3 he can then just take a razor and eye ball 20 or so mg.?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 12/29/2010 9:12:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah you could divide 0.3 in, say, 6 parts, so you'll have more or less 50mg piles. I think its a good idea to start with half of these piles and work your way up.

What will be your method of smoking?

I hope your extraction works fine! What will be the first extraction you will be doing, can you tell us whats your plan?

Good luck!

wineart
#3 Posted : 12/29/2010 10:30:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM is doing Norman's TEK. Seems pretty cut and dry.

SWIm will vape as best I can. SWIM thinks that is manageable as well.

I was thinking 20-25 mg is a good entry level launch pad.

After that I plan on applying at NASA as an experienced ASTRO"NUT"
Very happy

endlessness
#4 Posted : 12/29/2010 10:33:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

nice one Pleased

But what is 'best you can' regarding vapping? I ask about the specific method of vaporization because we might be able to give some specific tips depending on what tool you are using... In any case, as a general tip, go very easy on the lighter to avoid burning.

Will be happy to hear when you come back from that journey what you have to say about it Very happy

wineart
#5 Posted : 12/29/2010 10:55:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh good...I would love some advice.
I am going to the BOWL store and grab a new piece of glass. I saw a little "crack pipe" type of thing. Whatever I am going to get a clear one. I have some steel wool in case I have to get a larger type of bowl. I also purchased a butane torch/lighter from a cigar shop.

I plan on melting forst and letting it saturate the wool, let cool a and then blast it.

Will that work?

wineart
#6 Posted : 12/29/2010 10:57:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

By the way Endlessness, you are a great help! Sure wish you lived here to help me along "the path". You have good Karma coming your way...

gibran2
#7 Posted : 12/29/2010 11:11:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

wineart wrote:
I am going to the BOWL store and grab a new piece of glass. I saw a little "crack pipe" type of thing. Whatever I am going to get a clear one. I have some steel wool in case I have to get a larger type of bowl. I also purchased a butane torch/lighter from a cigar shop.

I plan on melting forst and letting it saturate the wool, let cool a and then blast it.

Will that work?

When you say “steel wool”, I hope you’re referring to something like this and not hardware store steel wool, which itself can ignite.

And don’t “blast it”. Be gentle to avoid burning. Smile
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

endlessness
#8 Posted : 12/30/2010 1:12:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

wineart wrote:

Will that work?

These kind of pipes are hit and miss for some people, but you could try it out.. Be very gentle with the fire. The ideal is that you take long slow hits, with full lungs. Be so gentle with fire that the first second of pulling there is nothing coming, let it heat slowly and gradually, so that by the end of the hit a deeper vapor is being inhaled.

Another option is to try a bong and do either herb sandwhich or ash sandwich, with the dmt in the middle. Again, go very easy on the lighter, the fire shouldnt touch the dmt.

Ultimately the best vaporization method me and a few others here in the forum have found is the GVG with a torch lighter, but you'll have to order that and make an investment, its not cheap. Though it will def be worth it.

wineart wrote:
By the way Endlessness, you are a great help! Sure wish you lived here to help me along "the path". You have good Karma coming your way...

No problem man, Im happy enough to know that there are people making use of my words. And after all, im just giving back some of the amazing help and good karma that people have sent my way since I got into this forum and knew very little about dmt Smile

I am.
#9 Posted : 12/30/2010 3:16:14 AM

I AM

when i first started (and still to date) i got a bowl from the shop that had a screw on lid with a small hole drilled on top. that way, a)there was less oxygen so it was harder for the spice to actually catch fire, and, b) if you dropped your bowl upon liftoff, you probably wouldn't burn your blanket...

then, i'd do a pipe screen with a thin layer of pot ash, layer of 50mg spice, then a medium layer of pot ash on top of that. works almost everytime. although, i will tell you, i rarely smoke the fb anymore. i convert it all to changa now. also, i use a butane lighter.

smoking it this way, i have about an 80-90% success rate. i got this idea from another member who did something very similar. he has nearly 100% success rate.

this is just what works for me...let us know what you go with...
embrace your nothingness...it's all you are...

wineart
#10 Posted : 12/30/2010 6:13:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Don't know about yields yet of course. SWIM put my first pull into the freezer looking clear. After 2nd pull SWIM looked and it was quite milky, with a couple of small white milky strands floating around. After the third pull there were crystals all over the bottom precip dish. It had only been in the freezer for 30 minutes. Can't wait till morning.

I am.
#11 Posted : 12/30/2010 10:32:41 AM

I AM

well that's just awesome! let us know how it goes!!!
embrace your nothingness...it's all you are...