We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The bliss i have never known Options

Terciel
#1 Posted : 12/29/2010 6:23:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

*Here is a story i wrote about an experience that happened to SWIM it is told in the 1st person.*

Last night I had my first experience with DMT. I have been interested in hallucinogens, entheogens, and psychedelics for quite some time now. I have had various experiences with LSD, Psilocybin mushrooms, LSA, Mescaline (san pedro), and of course marijuana. Most of my experience have been very formative and, while all of them have not been entirely pleasant, i have learned and grown so much as a person. It has greatly contributed to my mental health and has helped me overcome a lot of problems in my life.

I guess most of this all started for me around the age of 15 when i began to smoke MJ with friends. Over the course of my life i have quit and come back to marijuana several times. I find it to be a tricky plant that can be abused and can easily contribute to underlying psychological conditions. I found however that through the use of psychedelic therapy and through meditation i have again been able to have a happy relationship with the drug and it is now a positive was to relax for me.

I would also like to say that i have been pursuing a buddhist spiritual path that has which has also greatly helped me center and ground myself in the here and now. I have recognized just how attached i was previously and have sought to correct that problem and to be okay with the blessings i have in my life. Shrooms also aided me tremendously in that quest.

I had been researching DMT for nearly a year and had tried it once before but didn't experience much other than a a slight energetic buzz and mild CEV's. I have always wanted to extract it but have not had the opportunity yet ( i don't have very private housing). Yesterday, however, i just stumbled across it. A friend had made a batch and offered me a small quantity if i pitched in for the material costs of making it. I felt that it was such a good opportunity so i ended up with about half a gram i think.

I proceeded to call my other friend whom i enjoy tripping with and told her that we ought to do spice together for the first time.

We decided to take the first hits outside in a car because it was a magical evening with snow and stars. We proceeded to smoke a little ganja to settle ourselves down. We decided that she would go first and loaded a bowl of ashes with a small amount of dmt. On her first hit she didn't feel much just a slight buzz. I proceeded to take a long slow hit (i a bigger lung capacity than her.) and was filled with a tremendous energy and bliss. It was an extraordinary feeling. My mind was filled with visions and patterns in the most magical and brilliant colors many times more intense than the colors i see on mushrooms.

I thought my friend ought to try again and so she did and also began to feel very noticeable effects. After that we decided to go to her house and try to take larger doses. We walked inside and set up on her bed which is filled with comforters and is very warm.

This time we decided that I would go first. I lay down and loaded a larger amount than last time. I pulled slowly and gently and watched the dmt melt and vaporize in the bowl.

And then I was blown away. I do not think I broke through although I dont know exactly how it is defined. However my mind was filled with fantastic visions of cities made of antlers and horns. I saw patterns on everything permeating everything. I saw weird fractalized monsters. I am so glad I could just past in the peace and tranquility and silence that bathed me. I felt made of energy and peace and cosmic love. Without a doubt most amazing experience I have ever had.

When I returned to mostly normal. Still filled with peace and softness and energy but mostly sane I helped my friend to take another hit which I think also had great effects for her. I do think it is very important that the trip is in silence and that the tripper is the one to first break it. I helps make a magical and spiritual space that surrounds this magical substance.

The afterglow lasted a long while and I still now feel slightly heightened and more peaceful. I cannot wait to experiment further with this new magical substance.
All events recounted in these posts are purely fictional unless otherwise noted.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Swarupa
#2 Posted : 12/29/2010 6:38:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I love you, man.

endlessness
#3 Posted : 12/29/2010 8:13:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for sharing the story!

One note though. Please avoid mixing money with DMT. If your friend is really your friend, he wont charge for the costs, he will just give it to you. Otherwise you can just buy the supplies next time yourself and split with him too, and it will all be fine.

In any case, re-welcome to the nexus Very happy

Terciel
#4 Posted : 12/29/2010 9:35:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yea i really dislike the drug trade as a whole. It wasn't a terrible amount of money and i felt it was just such a good opportunity. However, in the future i plan on just extracting my own with a friend who will let me use their place.
All events recounted in these posts are purely fictional unless otherwise noted.

Global
#5 Posted : 12/30/2010 12:48:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

When I started out, I was tempted to charge for the cost to make, but I never did as I quickly decided against it. It's really cheap enough (especially once you have all the permanent "hardware" like a good bowl to mix it in, tray, etc...) and as Endlessness said, they really shouldn't go hand in hand. I could never put a price on the experience anyway.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Swarupa
#6 Posted : 12/30/2010 12:34:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Thank you for sharing the story!

One note though. Please avoid mixing money with DMT. If your friend is really your friend, he wont charge for the costs, he will just give it to you.

I wouldn't ever consider charging for it, but i'm also starting to come to the conclusion i won't even give it away anymore as if someones interested enough they can learn how to extract themselves very easily.

The one friend i gave DMT to ended up getting a horrible headache, this happened after the second session we had, yet he told me this after our 3rd session together! So he got a very bad headache yet went back for more Rolling eyes

I hear about some people intiating or 'turning on' plenty of people left right & centre... as much as i love hearing about DMT opening peoples minds i'm unsure about this strategy...

SpiralNeuroEclipse
#7 Posted : 12/30/2010 6:16:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Im glad that you had such a proper magical first experience, thanks for sharing man!

welcome to the nexus my freind Smile