We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Recurring obsession Options

kmartin80
#1 Posted : 12/29/2010 5:26:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have been looking into and researching dmt in chunks of 3 or 4 months off and on for 2.5 yrs now. Last year I had an experience with it that completely changed my life due to fear running life and DMT showing me that the fear needed to be dealt with. After a year of integration and working on getting the fear dealt with I feel as though I am ready to come back to this. I have been looking around on these forums and have been amazed at how everyone here is mature and really wants what is best for everyone. What I am hoping for in joining this forum is to find the community around the Boulder area that I can join and talk to. Hope everyone has a good day.
이 사람은 진짜 사람 안입니다. 모든 포스트들 가짜 입니다.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Autodidactic
#2 Posted : 12/29/2010 5:40:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome man, I can relate to you about it how it can show you things you need to change and work on. I'm not far from the boulder area, I'm in Fort Collins, though only till Friday when I leave for Nepal/India. There are a lot of psychonauts in boulder and the surrounding area though.
*The above text represents a fictional alter ego, none of it is based on the experiences of a real person.*

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." Oscar Wilde

endlessness
#3 Posted : 12/29/2010 5:47:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Im glad dmt has been helping you dealing with fears in life, and that you've been respectfully and consciously taking time to integrate your lessons. That is certainly a very good way to proceed.

Regarding finding others in your area, here at the nexus we advice against openly setting up meetings for obvious reasons. If you find others by pm or whatever, please please be careful!

All the best in your path and I hope to hear more from you soon, Im sure you'll fit in well in the community Pleased

Swarupa
#4 Posted : 12/29/2010 5:49:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Welcome, nice intro!

You'll love it here, well done for approaching DMT so wisely, you'll probly meet someone here in your area but the online forum is still a great place to be in the presence of others fascinated by these crystals

Peace

Pandora
#5 Posted : 12/29/2010 5:51:32 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Welcome to the Nexus kmartin80,

You may or may not be able to locate people from your geographical location. Remember, meeting and discussing things on a secure forum site is a lot different from and safer than meeting some stranger who says anything they want . . . . but I'm sure you already know that.

I think what you will like about Nexus is that this place provides the community that DMT users seek and have difficulty finding out in our everyday, consensual reality, existences.

Whether you meet folks from Boulder, from Tampa Bay, from Hartford, from Harlem, from Spain, from the Netherlands, from Australia, from Nepal, from South Africa, from the Middle East . . . . you will find that this is a true worldwide community.

You might want to check out the chat room sometime - it is really, really different from the forums and can provide (at times) that immediate sense of friendship, understanding and community that we seek . . .

Again, welcome.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

kmartin80
#6 Posted : 12/29/2010 5:56:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sweet. Thanks for the replies. So far from my viewing of the forums this place does seem like its a wonderful community and I am quite happy that I am now apart of it. I didn't realize there was a chat room haha. I do know that trying to meet ppl online can be a bad idea so I'm not going to just go off and meet someone in private or anything, but I do thank you for the concerns and words or wisdom. It is appreciated.
이 사람은 진짜 사람 안입니다. 모든 포스트들 가짜 입니다.

Swarupa
#7 Posted : 12/29/2010 6:08:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:

You might want to check out the chat room sometime - it is really, really different from the forums and can provide (at times) that immediate sense of friendship, understanding and community that we seek . . .

True, i just lost my chat virginity & its a lovely way of meeting each other
Sometimes forum posts are just people giving their opinion & not much conversation...

Enoon
#8 Posted : 12/29/2010 8:39:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Yes chat is great and has helped me a lot in the past few months, so go go go chat! Smile

and welcome to the nexus. I hope your search goes well. If there is no community there yet, perhaps you can start one Pleased But be careful in any case.

Much love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction