We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
current snapshot of my journey. Options

just phil
#1 Posted : 12/29/2010 10:59:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am going to take this space to introduce myself by sharing a few life changing experiences i had with various substances.

The first substance i learned from was "ecstasy". As a long time lover of electronic music I spent lots of time at various parties throughout the city, since i was under the impression that all drugs are bad you will die if you do them and you are the scum of the earth if you do them. i had avoided trying ecstasy for quite a few years. but over time i was drawn to it when i saw many people coming together and expressing endless amounts of love for each other. when i had finally tried it i learned several things first of all. it taught me to break out of my personal antisocial bubble and talk to people. when i was rolling i talked to dozens of people in an evening. then i realized i dont have to be high to be able to talk to people! my life was changed. I also learned not to care what people think so i danced like noone was watching. I was also convinced that I knew music. Until that night when i heard music for the first time from this perspective. and most importantly i learned that drugs are tools to learn from so you can integrate what you learn while on them into my daily life.

LSD. My first acid trip was an amazing introduction to psychedelics. my first trip showed me energy. paticularly as related to people, individually and as a collective. it was at the point that i played energy tag with a few of my friends... i would literally fire lazers of love and fun bubbles at them they would feel this.. they did the same to me even when my back was turned i could feel one of them tagging me! it was amazing.. my friend em and i hugged and we exchanged energy. i could feel her intense calm love and extremely happy energy in contrast with what she felt from me which was my really intense restlessness, wonder, amazement and some confusion. it was amazing we felt exaclty what the other person was feeling without exchanging a single word about it until the next day! to this day when we throw events we cleanse the space before hand and set our intent for the evening. this later lead to a greater understanding of the collective conciousness and this quote
Quote:
THE ONLY THING I GET TO BRING WITH ME WHEN I DIE IS, HOW I HAVE AFFECTED OTHERS AND MY SURROUNDINGS

Ketamine. people trash this one and i know why, addictions to ketamine really sneak up on you BUT the one thing it taught me is not to CONTROL everything. when you cant "let go" on ketamine it kicks your ass... i've since applied this to life and i allow the universe to do its thing i just go with the flow.

GHB. taught me to respect drugs. i've never "g'd out" but i've seen enough of it to know that drugs need to be treated with utmost respect.. LESS IS MORE

Cocaine. although i've never actually done it.. ive lost too many friends... they got so caught up in cocaine that they pushed away everyone they cared about. it taught me that i dont have to try everything. I have to seek out those substances which will benefit me and which can be tools for personal growth.

Finally DMT. i've had 3 experiences so far, all sub breakthrough. but one stood out in paticular. about 30 minutes after a trip where i was clearly being analyzed by some sort of being. i took a cigarette out of my pack when my friend in the room over called me to help her with her air conditioner. so i got up with an unlit smoke in hand went to help her remove it and to close the window (this is in an apartment building) as i was holding the air conditioner and she was fiddling with the window my smoke lit up. i thought it was really odd.. when i looked for my lighter i didn't even have it on me... heck i couldn't even find my smokes... i found them under her couch a few hours later. i didn't know what it meant until i realized that its the universe highlighting the issues i need to work on... so i've been on the nexus for a long time now studying how to use this amazing sacrament in the most effective way to learn about myself/others/the universe/ and beyond.

now this isn't an exhaustive list but just some key points i have learned so far as i learn more i'd like to become better at organizing my thoughts and experiences and sharing them with the community.

now swim is currently exploring extracting this wonderful substance with paticular focus on energy in the space and intent. currently working with an artist so that during this extraction process they can set their intent of creativity, learning and love.

peace love and paperclips
Just Phil

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!