We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Anyone ever felt like they encountered a buddha-like presence? Options

Yasseah
#1 Posted : 12/28/2010 6:38:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Have you ever felt a buddha like presence with you telling you to calm your mind, trying to ease you into the breaking through?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

TrustLoveMan
#2 Posted : 12/29/2010 9:16:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My friends and I have seen Hindu gods before.

Many trips seem to have a helper or guide. Mine was a beautiful goddess though.
All Posts are fiction and only exist to entertain

Global
#3 Posted : 12/30/2010 12:57:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I've never seen any Hindu-like entities, but often as I'm coming out of hyperspace, if I open my eyes, I can see Buddhist-like tapestry patterns on the wall with thin lines of light of various colors interweaving around each other.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Mister_Niles
#4 Posted : 12/30/2010 4:24:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I recently became a plastic Buddha on a stainless steel countertop. I sensed myself. Does that count?Wink
Welcome Home Mister_Niles. We've Been Waiting For You.

"Don't worry. When it happens, you won't be able to not let it do its thing. You won't have the ability to distinguish a pen from a hippopotamus"
- Art Van D'lay

DMTripper
#5 Posted : 12/30/2010 4:44:36 AM

John Murdoch IV

TrustLoveMan wrote:
My friends and I have seen Hindu gods before.

Many trips seem to have a helper or guide. Mine was a beautiful goddess though.

I've seen entities like this many times but blue like Shiva and with weird black eyes. And when I don't see them I can usually feel them around or behind my visions. It's like they're always there.

I've also seen Egyptian type figures but never Buddha like. And I find that strange because I consider myself much more a Buddhist than Hindu. And I don't feel any connection to Egypt.
Well that's DMT Smile
โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

endlessness
#6 Posted : 12/30/2010 11:32:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I saw a few times what looked like medidating entities, with their crossed legs, but I dont know if they are buddha-like or hindu-deity-like. Another time I did see some entity that looked like thousand-arm avalokiteshvara, but I dont know how much was just because I have this big thangka painting of one in my room.

I did introduce a friend to dmt once who came back saying that he had seen shiva, and another one who saw a buddha with dreadlocks and an ugly face like The Predator Very happy

Again, I have no idea how much of this is actually us self-suggesting these images into the experience. Its interesting nonetheless.

On an unrelated note, Yasseah and oneistheall, I would love to read an introduction essay from you guys Pleased

Mister_Niles
#7 Posted : 12/30/2010 12:56:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I find that whatever sort of imagery I've been exposed to prior to the experience, has a lot to do with what I see. The other day, I was with an old friend who was telling me about his experience in the jungle in Peru. I got lots of snakes plants and a female entity who seemed to be inextricably linked to ayahuasca. Then later, we were talking about the Louisiana act that banned a bunch of plants that were all pretty innocuous. My friend proposed that it was probably related to the authorities fear of Santeria and Voodoo based belief systems. We went in again and I had contact with an entity who was basically a Voodoo priestess (except she was just a head that was actually an internal combustion engine, bouncing around on the floor making engine noises with her tongue, which snt waves of strange pleasure through my body).
Then we were talking about his father, and when we went again, I got lots of sports imagery. Falling basketballs and footballs, hoops and gym floor patterns and colors. Some of my main experiences with his father involve seeing him playing sports and I always think he was a gym teacher for some reason, when in reality he was an art teacher.

Do you have religious icons sitting around? Maybe seeing them are influencing what you see when you are in hyperspace. When I turned into a plastic Buddha, it probably had something to do with the fact that I had my hands folded over my relatively fat belly. Then again... who knows. Just some ideas.
Welcome Home Mister_Niles. We've Been Waiting For You.

"Don't worry. When it happens, you won't be able to not let it do its thing. You won't have the ability to distinguish a pen from a hippopotamus"
- Art Van D'lay

meevee
#8 Posted : 12/31/2010 3:29:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes. I definitely have felt/saw the image of buddha!