We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello to all Options

Steve.
#1 Posted : 12/27/2010 3:42:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm Steve, I live Forest of Dean, in England. Great place to live, awesome to be outdoors experiencing nature when ingesting a mind altering substance!

Never tried DMT but I've been reading for some time and this seems like a great place to read about other peoples trips and opinions before I do, maybe IF I do, its not set in stone I will.

I have tried other things (I'm nearly 40); cannabis, cannabis yogurt, acid, magic mushrooms...bit of coke years ago. Not really looking to get "high" as such, though I suppose anything which opens doors in the mind is a sort of high, but either way I've always been of the opinion that life is short, we should enjoy it and not overly analyse or beat ourselves up about substance use, but just enjoy it party chill dont worry.

I've always been of the opinion there is something more out there,or somewhere, maybe DMT can confirm me right. Am also bit of a conspiracy theorist, so anything which gives me an enhanced or altered perception only fuels my theories more!

There are other things about me, I ride horses enjoy mountain biking and bit of a gadget freak but will tell more later : >

Will close by saying...

Let me remind all citizens of the dangers of magical thinking. Be Wise. Be Safe. Be Aware...

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

InfiniteFacticity
#2 Posted : 12/27/2010 4:16:09 AM

just curious

Welcome Steve,

I'm new here myself, and look forward to learning alongside you. Your attitude about the "high" of perception/perspective-widening substances is right in line with the forum's philosophy. (at least as I've interpreted it)

However, I do want to let you know that the powers that be do not appreciate conspiracy theories, so you might be best advised to keep those parts of your thoughts off your posts. I believe their rationale is that conspiracy theories are generally unprovable either way and therefore divisive by nature. (Moderators please clarify or correct if necessary)

I look forward to learning from you, as I have a feeling that your mind is oriented properly, and I always enjoy listening to people so blessed.

Cheers,
Facticity

Steve.
#3 Posted : 12/27/2010 8:01:31 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi welcome to you too Smile

My conspiracies only involve my belief in aliens from other dimensions, unseen forces guiding some of us and the capability for us all to be part of one single good conciousness. I think over the years these powers have been lost in the journey to adopt westernised modern living and because we would see things as they really are...

I have heard that DMT allows some to see the above so thats my rationale for trying it.

Thank you for your kind words, hope to converse more in future Smile

dumbstruck
#4 Posted : 12/27/2010 3:14:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Howdy Steve! Also hello InfiniteFacticity. *edit: Hah! Shows how much of a conspiracy theorist I am! I jumped to the conclusion that InfiniteFacticity's statement of "the powers that be" referred to evil world running folk, not evil forum running folk (kidding!). Thanks for paying attention to and referencing the rules!!*/edit

Welcome! I'm sure you will find a wealth of information here to help you continue to open doors of the mind! There are a bloody ****ton of them in there.

ragabr
#5 Posted : 12/27/2010 5:12:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus, Steve, sounds like a cool life you lead. Be well.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Usul
#6 Posted : 12/28/2010 12:28:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome Steve!
Usul has a vivid imagination. Fiction reigns supreme in all posts made by him.