We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT tartrate Options

chocobeastie
#1 Posted : 12/27/2010 2:04:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So, it turns out that DMT tartrate is effective when smoked.

to the d-limonene pull, was added 100ml of water, and less than a 1/6 of a teaspoon of Tartaric Acid.

Dried out in the oven, the result was a hard waxy material, which was very difficult to smoke by itself layed in between herbs in a pipe. So was added some peppermint herb, which made the material smokable in a pipe, but again, not so easily.

Effects were "same as ever", nothing noticabely better or worse. The smoke was not harsher or less harsh.

I suppose this could be used for Changa.

The DMT acetate was quite liquidy. With all that acetic acid, I guess it could be a harsher smoke? It hasn't been tested yet, but this could be good for changa as well.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

dumbstruck
#2 Posted : 12/27/2010 3:34:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ooh, cool. It is a solid? I am curious to see the stability and the effects eaten or insufflated. Could be an ideal form if smokeable potency really is not reduced at all. I have some tartaric acid so I think I will make up some of this myself. Thanks for posting!

chocobeastie
#3 Posted : 12/28/2010 2:47:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah it is a solid, it can be rolled into a waxy ball, but it is a really weird waxy consistancy that when you pull it apart, get these long taffy lines of hard goo.

Elf Machine
#4 Posted : 12/28/2010 7:21:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Would you be interested in snorting some and telling us how it turns out?

chocobeastie
#5 Posted : 12/29/2010 2:34:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It is too freakin' waxy to snort! Plus, DMT hurts anyway you snort it!

dumbstruck
#6 Posted : 12/29/2010 11:18:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The salts hurt noticeably less, at least. Perhaps there is a salt that burns extremely little! You could freeze the waxy ball and crush it into powder before insufflating. Seems like a bit of effort but there's an off chance it could turn out to be fruitful. I haven't tried making the tartrate yet. Waiting to do a re-x to purify my DMT up a bit first. Hopefully will make it and give the sniff a try this week. I'll make up some fumarate and try it that way too to compare. Haven't ever really insufflated a big dose so will be nice to experiment.