We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First DMT exp -Disappointed- Options

mad hatter nyc
#1 Posted : 7/21/2008 2:26:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So me and my friends are in the woods today and we made a shitty lightbulb vape....We put the spice in (around 50mg) and hold the flame under it and nothing. We continue to try and nothing. The Spice seemed to just turn into a pure clear liquid. After a while of getting nothing we thought we either A) Messed it up B) The bulb still had a layer of moisture and we figure it messed the spice up....Anyways after that we come into contact with some hippie in the woods with a gravity bong. We pack some green down then put 50mg of the spice then a covering layer of green...Light it and hit. The hits seemed to have a new flavor (kinda like plastic but hint of some flower).....After a few hits (got kinda passed around) one of the kids started acting like he was in another world saying the tarp was the ocean...I think he was pretending but who knows. Me and the other kid were left dissapointed. I feel like my head got bigger but no crazy visuals or anything. Color seemed bright and my body felt a little wierd but overall nothing....I really want to experience the spice for what it can really do? What did I do wrong with the lightbulb vape? The source of the spice is legit. I have access to a pipe (not freebase) how do I smoke it out of that???

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Spock's Brain
#2 Posted : 7/21/2008 3:22:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

mad hatter nyc wrote:
I feel like my head got bigger but no crazy visuals or anything. Color seemed bright and my body felt a little wierd but overall nothing....I really want to experience the spice for what it can really do?

It sounds like you got a little taste of the spice smoke in what your saying here. But, you havn't gotten a method down for really smoking it properly. when you get a good heavy hit, the results will be stunning and dramatic. It's hard to substitute a proper device that you need to accomplish this. get a glass freebase pipe, others on this site would say devise something called "the machine," or stick a peice of brillo in a bowl and carefully melt the substance into it, and then smoke it like it's weed but keep the flame somewhat away from it.
"Infinite Diversity, in Infinite Combinations."

Tripples
#3 Posted : 7/21/2008 3:58:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Where on earth actually sells freebase pipes? It seems as hard to find as actual readily crystaled elf spice

I'm in the UK btw

xibalbaNOW
#4 Posted : 7/21/2008 4:32:42 PM

The Giddy Aunt

What you want is a device called The Machine.

You can make it yourself very easily.

Check out this post on mycotopia.net: http://forums.mycotopia....mt-pipe-83484machine.jpg

The only thing the description doesnt mention is burning the steel wool before putting it into the bottle. Burn it completely to remove any unwanted toxins - you dont want to smoke brass or anything like that.

The Machine works so well because it turns a solid into a liquid and then into a gas with little to no loss of active ingredient. Also, its really handy to gather the smoke inside the bottle before inhaling - this way you get it all in one go. By the time you've emptied the bottle - and providing you have proper DMT - you'll have transcended your consciousness and be headed for hyperdimensional space travel faster than you can breathe out again. This is a promise i make on behalf of every experienced journeyman on this here website (and i know nobody objects to that).

You're welcome,
"buy the ticket, take the ride" HST

diox8tony
#5 Posted : 7/25/2008 7:09:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

the machine is my choice also. i can easily get huge hits of pure vapor one after the other.
although for starters i prefer setting them up with a bong.
my friends seem to be more comfortable not smoking out of a freebase...and they get more in each hit.
a bong can easily vaporize 60mg in one hit.
sandwich the spice between weed. dont let the flame touch the dmt. the spice burns before the weed will.
but that's better anyway, weed is not the best combo drug for dmt.

sounds like you smoked a very light dosage of dmt.
probably only one hit at a time too.
try 40 - 50 mg to yourself. smoke it all(2-3 medium hits), quickly, and dont drop my pipe.

melting crystals into steel wool and smoking the wool like bud, is the basics for the machine.
nice idea.
This post is fictional.

obliguhl
#6 Posted : 7/25/2008 9:43:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yep, build a machine. You've had a very small dose. It seems to be absolutely crucial to get PERFECT LARGE HITS. SWIM is still pondering about the right amount of time to hold the smoke. I guess something between 10-15 seconds. Timing is very important because after the first 1-2 good hits it becomes pretty hard to smoke another one because your pipe could be 50 feet below you and that makes it not easier for you.

Hold the last BIG toke as long as possible.

monk
#7 Posted : 7/25/2008 7:24:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hatter,

do not try smoking community bowls. spice evaporates at a much lower temperature. ergo the first person to smoke will get a much larger amount (most) of the spice, and you will be left with very little.

rellik
#8 Posted : 7/25/2008 7:27:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yup, as monk said. try to repack for each person.

what i find helps is to realx while smoking and holding the vapor and then stand and walk when im done to get my blood flowing faster.
all of my posts are fictional. please interpret them as such.

acolon_5
#9 Posted : 7/25/2008 7:47:49 PM

The Great Namah

1) lightbulb vaporizers suck IMHO
2) you didn't get the spice hot enough if it only melted

3) 50mg per person is usually a decent dose. 3 people wouldn't get much out of 50mgs

4) to use a regular pipe: place a small amount of herb (lotus, parsley, catnip, whatever) in the bowl, at least enough to cover the screen. Add 40-60mgs of spice on top of the herb layer at the bottom of your bowl. Then add a little more of your herb of choice on top of the spice. This will work for 1 person. If you want to share the bowl you will probably need to get a vaporizer.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.