We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
54th Dimension Options

Ellis D'Empty
#1 Posted : 12/26/2010 11:58:07 PM

Snirfneblin

So there I was, on my way to the family christmas party. I decided to take 3 doses of fluff and 100mg of 5htp. This was around 5pm. Started drinking at around 6, through the night having a blast. Around 12am, I stopped drinking, and went to my buddies house for my little x-mas gifts to him....

It was his first time ever going DMT, and I told him it'll hit like a freight-train. Nothing can prepare you for the onset, at least for your first couple times. Anyways, I threw the bit of DMT I brought with me (maybe 50-60mgs) in the pipe, on top of some random cabinetry spice and he inhaled. He was not expecting it, and he was tripping very well. After the he came back he just smiled and said thanks. The other friend was there, he was on 2 doses of fluff, his first time as well with the sacred spice; unfortunately, he inhaled to much and cough up a lung. As I helped him through that, I pulled out the changa I made... I loaded the bowl and let them share it. When they "weren't getting effects" I said, "well I'll show you how you do it...." I loaded a bowl... inhaled... and held... I kept telling them "yes this is how long you have to hold it in" while not speaking any words.... Well, I'm not sure if it was the LSD, or maybe just my not smoking spice for awhile... or maybe it was just the changa (or enhanced leaf* I should say) but.... I was thrown into a colorful fractal environment, forced into this series of greens and reds and blues, this pipe coming out of the wall, stared at me as if to say "welcome back to the land of the unknown" the 54th dimension... I skipped all of the other ones as I walked through the door to the unknown presented before me.

My friends kept telling me to breath, and I did, they held me up, while I was trying to fall back into the cement ground. My mind was ablaze, my eyes wide open, with knowledge that I cannot begin to fathom. All I know is that I absolutely love this woman... and I know that our lives will be great together.... anyways, as I came back to 'reality', I just smiled... Thanking the spice for that experience. I proceeded to give my friend a couple of my clear white xstals so he can venture further on his own time, and I welcomed him into the world of DMT.
Edit: I also wanted to say, if it wasn't for my friends keeping me up and telling me to breath I probably would have passed out, and may have even been injured. And if I would have passed out, the experience wouldn't have been as great. So they do not even know this is here, but I thank them with all of my heart <3

Well, to this day, that was the most intense and extremely spiritual trip I've ever been on. DMT continues to amaze me, and after that experience, I'm going to pretty much stick with changa, while growing crystals... just to show and pass out to those who are welcomed into the world.

I thought I'd share this with everyone, because many here have brought me great and interesting reads, and I hope to do the same. Smile

Thanks for reading.
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.