We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Long time reader, just had my first Spirit enounter last weekend, thought it was time to say hello! Options

taureanirishman
#1 Posted : 12/26/2010 1:16:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Soooooo, DMT-N is awesome first off, love the attitude and experimental/researching mindset of everyone on here!!! Personally it's proof that this compound and it's friends have a lot to teach the world about being.... well, being! (that this sentence makes sense to you is even more proof Smile

Letsee... Experienced almost all families of psychs in one form or another, only had one attempt at cactus though, that's going to be remedied in the near future(SanP Freebase!), gone out on Salvia on numerous occations, but Mushies have up till now been my fav... DMT has taken it's place... Actually, EVERY other compound I've tried: Coke, LSD, E, Molly, 2C-B, Ket, DXM, Xanax, Barbituates, Oxycodine/done/contin, alcohol, all now seem like playing with a toy horse when you're standing right next to a stallion waiting for you to ride it... Not that some of those haven't been fun, especially in interesting combos and settings.

But after having what I now would identify as "Jungle" DMT(not all red goo, but light brick/orange, flowery scent), riding the real horse is a MUCH more satisfying experience! Oh, here's a pic of my vaping tool, the first time I was pushing the veil back(I've only made a brief poke to the other side, I've got sooooo much farther to go), one of the "Watchers" stopped by as I was pulling to check out my piece, he seemed to find it funny Smile
(ummm, not quite sure how to post pictures yet, will update after I get some direction)*edit*picture attached below... just hold it up, warm from the bottom, easy to control the heat Smile

Personally, I'm very interested in working with Changa blends... I'm looking at doing an STB w/ Naptha, followed by Xylene to get majority of alkoloids out, and attempt to use all of it to enhance a tasty combo of impressive power.

Anyway, cheers and be safe!
taureanirishman attached the following image(s):
DSCF0023.JPG (12kb) downloaded 34 time(s).

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 12/26/2010 1:55:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Is there any interest in trying a limonene based tek? I ask because first of all you talk about 'tasty' mix, and man, the stuff from a limo extraction can be soooo tasty Very happy. Also you talk about san pedro, and you could also use limonene for pedro extraction.

Anyways if not, and you do a xylene dmt extraction, I strongly suggest salting out the xylene and not just evaporating it. Xylene is quite nasty IMO

See you around!