We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
Manic mushroom enchantment :O Options

jamie
#1 Posted : 12/26/2010 12:46:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I dunno how I am going to explain this one...no words spewing from the depths of my soul can ever recreate the picture that was forever etched into the canvas of my dream last solstice..

Ms Manic Minxx and I spent a peaceful afternoon at the beach before retreating back to my house at night to celebrate the celestial event in the best way we know.

I am within you..I am without you..Syncronicity abound I have woken up into a realm of wonder so fantastic my wildest dreams pale in comparison...I am in love..

massage oil came out..incense was burned and mushroom tea was consumed..

...you are my miracle...Worlds upon worlds of ecstatic rapture await every moment I am with you..I am you and you are me..

Enter hyperspace..its all you..its all me..its all us...we are cosmos..

The old world is gone now..cast back out into that great ocean as the ripples of causuistry lap the shores of my being and a new existance remains..we are hypespace..we are hyperspace..oh my god we really are hyperspace..I cant tell anymore where I end and you begin..I dont even want to..

Squares and triangles...primordial glyphs beaming from the very core of your soul into mine..Deoxy-ribonucleic-acid transmission...I am inside of you now and you are inside of me..

Hyperspace...hyperspace..did we smoke?..I dont even know which one I am anymore..it doesnt matter..I am we..we are eternal..

Soulmates...I see you. Shamanizing into the distance with that glimmer in your eyes that burns with the flame of the primordial torch..magic..you are magic..THIS is alchemy..and you are the opus magnus..

Dissolved..dissolved like never before..the landscape of hyperspace is before me, a mirror casting shimmering fractaline reflections of your soul..gifts from god...

Our world is dying..decaying...crumbling to pieces before us..we are in need of new stories..new myths to fill the blank spaces left behind in a dying worlds last attempt sustain the unsustainable..the first of those myths is love. We need love.. <3....

Adorable mandarins were squeezed into two cups of a reviling mushroom tea...

Everything became very cold... Fractal and I huddled beneath blankets and held each other as the dark mirage mistaken for reality slowly dripped away to reveal the absolute cosmic truth that we are both but mirrors of something incomprehensibly divine.

Entwined in blackness, I closed my eyes and leaned my forehead against him, drunk with tryptamines. The resonance and energy of the contact gave way to a sea of visions. Ego dissolved as we were locked together, and like Alice through the rabbit hole, my consciousness effortlessly tumbled into him. Physical boundaries were erased as an ecstatic energy circuit was generated, in perfect stillness and perfect silence. Chakras illuminated. Visions with an overwhelmingly changa flavor kicked in, and I experienced an entry sequence, the opening of a gate to hyperspace through another person.

Tryptamine body-management (as opposed to sober body-management; I've posted before about how I suspect tryptamines enable the brain to run the body more efficiently, improved circulation, flexibility, intuitive awareness of pressure points, etc.) activated, and unlike with the overwhelming rush and brevity of a smoked experience, I was gifted the entire evening to explore my being through a coherent, egoless mind state.

We kissed. The awareness in my tongue shifted: it was now solely an instrument of the brain, used for communication and conducting some kind of cosmic/ecstatic/electric/orgasmic energy. Kissing with mushrooms was something I had to surrender myself into, the resonance only became possible when my mind was silent and consciousness was permitted to move through the body unobstructed by thought. It felt like our brains were communicating on some highly organized and structured level, communicating and exchanging information. The nature of the communication was far too profound for my rational mind to grasp, but the mushrooms held my mind in check just enough to allow it to observe the process, without interfering or interjecting.

Rushing currents of ecstatic joy unlike any other kind of cosmic happiness previously known surged and exploded through me. Not just one wave, not just two, but a neverending cascade of waves of joy crashed through the limits of my being.

We continued to mushroom-kiss (*this would potentially look strange to a rational person Twisted Evil ), and our beings merged completely. We are all the universe; he became my sacred gate to the universe to show me that. With every kiss I saw stars, blossoms, rainclouds, forests, ancient glyphs, and our bodies made of light; everything that exists within the universe, all thought and creation, numbers and time, life and emotion, I found inside him. But we were both open, connecting, one and the same thing, reflecting itself.

This went on for hours, sacred, cosmic exploration of shared soul-space. It was not a fleeting vision, it was a mutual state we were able to explore, recreate, and revel in... the most beautiful cosmic union.

This was honestly, the most profound, powerful, and moving experience I have had with any psychedelic to date--not to undermine any work that I have done with Ayahuasca, but there is much to be said for mushrooms, the winter solstice, and the most loving company.

I just want to send my love to everyone here. Smile The universe is the most beautiful place.
Long live the unwoke.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

The Traveler
#2 Posted : 12/26/2010 1:11:18 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

just...wonderful!

Reading this makes my heart fill with love. Smile
The best to you both dear mods.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

MelCat
#3 Posted : 12/26/2010 1:18:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That was a beautiful and moving post! Thank both of you for sharing! <3

Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

endlessness
#4 Posted : 12/26/2010 1:43:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hah! Its a match made in.... hyperspace Very happy

Poetic entheoeroticism at its best Razz

Congrats both of you for the experience and for having found each other! Blessings to your path!

universecannon
#5 Posted : 12/26/2010 4:34:12 AM

โ˜‚

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

wow.. that is sooo beautiful! Very happy

best wishes to you both on your journey!

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Eden
#6 Posted : 12/26/2010 5:20:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The two of you have aways projected as two sides of the same person.

<3

Mindlusion
#7 Posted : 12/26/2010 6:00:14 AM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Truly beautiful! It makes me tear up Crying or very sad

Also,

ms_manic_minxx wrote:

It felt like our brains were communicating on some highly organized and structured level, communicating and exchanging information. The nature of the communication was far too profound for my rational mind to grasp

I totally love that you experienced this! Especially throughout the course of an entire night!

This TRULY resonates with me because I remember my very first strong DMT experience, (but not quite breakthrough) I was with a few great friends who had never heard of, or seen DMT before.

About 5 minutes after smoking, When I started COMMUNICATING, I basically had quote for quote the same realization.

My friends, completely oblivious to all the other signals they were giving off when communicating with me, and each other, I just observed them, like a scientist taking notes. (Looks like I was on the opposite side of the operating table Wink )

I watched them talk to each other, In their state of mind, their form of communication by spoken language can easily be misinterpreted by the receiver.

When they spoke to me, It was not their words that carried the message.

It seemed to me that this communication was all in place by some natural law, the law of communication.

Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

The_Shaman
#8 Posted : 12/26/2010 3:15:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

WOW..That was pure poetry , you can really feel the vibrations of love and kindness from what sounds like a beautiful union of two enlightened souls ~ what an amazing post~!
Obviously everything the Shaman says is Hyperspace Hyperbole

Shadowman-x
#9 Posted : 12/26/2010 3:42:27 PM

x-namwodahs

Senior Member | Skills: Relationship & emotional support/counselling

Smile
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

cellux
#10 Posted : 12/26/2010 4:16:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i knew it i knew it! that you two will find each other... and the timing is so perfect... just like you... you two are like a fairy tale... THE fairy tale in fact Smile like a dream coming true... you'll weave the new stories, and empower each other in your self-inverting ways until you become the Sun and then hoooraaaay!!! SmileSmileSmile

what an accomplishment. what a process. thank you, Traveller. you really dig this universe.

Phantastica
#11 Posted : 12/26/2010 5:43:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

what a beautiful love storyVery happy much beauty lies ahead for you bothPleased
<3

jamie
#12 Posted : 12/26/2010 5:53:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Thank you everyone for your wonderful words Very happy ..I feel like the luckiest person on the planet to have found something so beautiful and I hope you all find everything your looking for in this life and the next!
Long live the unwoke.

Pandora
#13 Posted : 12/26/2010 6:17:25 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

This report was amazing. So very highly erotically charged! So mystical! So poetic. Just the right amount shared with the wider community. Thank you you two! My husband and I and the entire Nexus are so happy for the both of you! You have found something magical! These are magical days. Enjoy and revel in every single moment!

I think I might be safe in speaking for others here. . . . can't wait for the next chapter . . .
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

polytrip
#14 Posted : 12/26/2010 6:32:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I remember having had an experience like that long ago. I was just 16 years old then, and not ready yet in any way for that type of experience. I clearly remember how 'shocked' i was when it happened, thinking "this can't be".

That experience had been the major guide to me from then on for at least ten years. The absolute compas in my life in every sense.

I wish i could have something like that again. But at this moment there isn't such a person in my life.
On the other hand it's probably not something you ever have too big a say in for yourself, it's probably laid-out for you in a sense..like faith, although that word is so worn-out to properly use.

I'm happy for the both of you. From your posts you seemed both to have been very ready for this for quite some time now.

ragabr
#15 Posted : 12/26/2010 8:01:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is amazing! So wonderful to hear, and thank you for sharing it.

<3
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

pau
#16 Posted : 12/26/2010 8:11:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

simply speechless!
WHOA!

Virola78
#17 Posted : 12/26/2010 9:42:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice

I just came home from family dinner.. and have decided not to go the girl that has invited me to join her tonight.
But what happens? I open the forum and read this post.. And now i want some loving too lol.
No real love for me though. Even if i go.. Crying or very sad
Anyway Cool

Sounds like you are having some good times going on there! Funny how things can turn out dont you think?
Say hello to my friends. Have fun Very happy

โ€œThe most important thing in illness is never to lose heart.โ€ -Nikolai Lenin

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

jbark
#18 Posted : 12/26/2010 9:59:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The coin has two sides, and now spins as one. Very happy

Congrats you two - I can smell your smiles, miles high, and hear your cheers, as hours chime by, with welling heart and tears nearby, I bid you well and tie the why. Couldn't be happier for bothayas.

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

obliguhl
#19 Posted : 12/26/2010 10:04:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So this is a nexus love story ? Im shocked Shocked
And how ironic that you both are so in love with ayahuasca that you had to eat the mushroom to find each other Wink

All the best to you both, wherever this encounter will take you!

Xt
#20 Posted : 12/26/2010 10:59:51 PM

I knew it would happen. Bless you both, and what a wonderful experience by the sounds of it.
Namaste.

โ€œRight here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.โ€
โ€• Terence McKenna

123NEXT