We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
felines, jesters and the boss Options

treetop
#1 Posted : 12/25/2010 4:34:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

so before i continue to do further work with the changa i feel i should catch up on posting some past experiences that i had earlier this december...

i was invited to join in a ceremony by a good person in my life. it was a small intimate gathering and could have not been any better.. the energy and people that filled the room was electric. everyone sat about preparing for what was to come in there own unique and individual ways.. as is customary with the space and people i was with we passed around a selenite wand and shared our intentions with the group.. my intentions for this particular evening was "articulation" to be able to articulate and share to the fullest of my capabilities and understanding.. there was a bottomless pit of changa prepared and we were told that we would be able to go as many times as we liked which ended up being three tours for me...

the first blast off was a fairly interesting one with your typical geometric attacks, there where black cartoon like cats lined up vertically and horizontally strategically positioned over the brightly colored geometric field and added to the overall pattern of what i was seeing. as i was busy trying to make sense of what was going on the cats all eyes locked on me were busy sticking there tongues out at me. it wasnt just once that there tongues came out but it was constant. it was a playful mocking as if they knew something that i did not. as i type this now the only example i can think of would be the ROADRUNNER. the cats were sticking there tongues out at me like a roadrunner cartoon stuck on a loop just before taking off from that starving coyote. then it was over and i was back in the room and i was unable to find any words until now to even try and describe that. the only thing i could say when i had all the friendly anticipating eyes on me was "there where these cats and they were all"(sticking my tongue out repeatedly) then laughing my butt off..

so with that first launch a success leaving me in a good mood i let everyone else have there turn and was quit eager to go again.. so when the time came, as i sat in front of the vase of souls i reminded myself of my intention and i proceeded to inhale as much of the fairy breath that i could.. as i proceeded to disintegrate i stayed coherent enough to take in one last huge pull and then i was off. i laid back onto the cushion and nestled into another world. this time i was greeted by even more complex patterns and what seems to be small subtle running wave things on the edge of what i was seeing, like small critters running in your peripheral line of sight. all these things are going then i am greeted by some most interesting beings.. The jesters, laughing dancing jesters having a merry ol' time. i was highly entertained and was in awe. it was the first time i really fully saw human like beings. the jesters where dancing merrily around flag poles which had square rigid flags situated at the very top. the flags did not wave they were stiff squares that spun around the poles as the jesters danced around them. now the design on the flag was not really a design at all but more a mirror image of the jester dancing around it, or more so a mirror image of the jesters face. this image changing and mimicking in synchronicity as the jester changed his face from a smiling dancer to a dancing tongue sticker outer lol (couldnt find better words LOL). so the jesters are dancing sticking out there tongues (tongues seemed to be a theme for me that night) at me having a good time im having a great time, there are some interactions that i cant quite remember then im back on this plane of existence lying on the launch pad. i sit silent for a moment then proceed to describe what i had just been through in the most articulate manner that i could muster. i spoke very well and was able to get everything that i wanted to say out. i even noticed and was conscious of my thought process and realized that i was thinking differently as i spoke. as if my thoughts where on time with my mouth, i have the habit of thinking a lot faster then i speak and this was a huge break through for me. the key if you will to getting your thoughts and ideas out clearly to the world. it was very profound...

sooooooo with that second round a joy and complete success i wanted to go again.. i wanted to have that great time and see some cool things again......BAM wake up call... as i bent down nearing my lips to the vibrantly colored serpent wrapped bong i laughed and was thinking of the experience that had just passed. my thoughts and intentions were not clear.. i was focused on the funny worlds and beings i was just introduced to.. as i pressed my lips and lit the cherry my mind still focusing on what had passed and not what was to be i proceeded to inhale. Pull after pull after huge pull NOTHING... i remember even at one point looking up at my shamanista and saying "i think i hit a wall, nothing is happening, guess its not meant to be" one last pull for good measure. i laid back and as i closed my eyes in dissapointment it got dark, it became darker then dark. it was the clearest most vibrant black that i have ever seen and it engulfed my entire being. i sat in the darkness for sometime not even aware that the changa was taking effect then suddenly i saw something in the distance. a pinhole like light that slowly made its way towards me gradually picking up speed until the wormlike tunnel swallowed me.. this was a familiar place. i was taken to the place where i just was with the jesters. only something was fundamentally different this time around. the space was no longer a happy go lucky one, the jesters where no longer smiling. i felt an over whelming presence, i could not see anyone or anything to account for the presence but it was there. this presence was having a psychic communicay with me. i cant remember everything that was said but ill give you the gist of it.. so i was told,,,, "oh so you like what you have been seeing ehhhh, well listen up. its not all fun and games you know, there is a very serious and scary side." and the place that i was in was the doppelganger evil world to the happy one i was just in so the visual proof was right there and the energy of the space it self was scary....."i dont need you to do my work, dont just talk about me, the world isnt ready and cant handle this.. i know what im doing, let me do what i do..." all this mind you is said very sternly and authoritatively... it was as though the boss or whoever was in charge was speeking to me and putting me in my humble place... "just enjoy the ride, live life the way you are supposed to, do your own work and ill do mine, dont push me on people by talking about me. you see what you need to see.""" this experience was to say the least frightening. it was the first and only time i was shown this darkness... it left a huge impression on me and when i finally came to i was silent and humble... reflecting on the experience i came to realize that perhaps it took so long to come on and creeped up on me from "a pinhole size wormhole" the way it did was so that i didnt shit my pants. i was slowly shown this evil duplicate place so that i could learn the lesson. had i been struck with that world all at once i would have been completely overwhelmed and frightened not able to make any sense of what was happening.. it was intense....

i have had a few other experiences since then but i had to share this one night of eye poking with you all..
any feed back or insight would be greatly appreciated..

has anyone been shown two versions of the same interstellar place???

and i also want to ask (might be a silly question) is there an order in which you are introduced to beings or entities.. i feel that in some way i am being introduced to these beings from the ground up... is there anything to this?? or maybe i just have to visit more.....keep walking through the woods cuz everyone has there own little home in there own parts. ummmmm suuuuuch an interesting thing......

reeses peaces
treetop
- dont travel to space travel to the space between spaces..[/color]
-the ultimate mystery of being is beyond all categories of thought..-joseph campbell

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.