We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Advice for first pharma Options

Choothos
#1 Posted : 12/25/2010 3:55:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has some caapi extract, made using gibran's pictorial, and some spice lying around, and he wants to take a pharma journey.

He thinks 200mg of caapi extract should be enough, but is unsure because it is not pure harmine.

What are your suggestions?

Also, he's thinking of starting w/ 75-100 mg of spice. The spice is slightly yellow, and he's looking to have a full visionary experience, beyond just mild visual distortions.

Any advice/suggestions are greatly appreciated.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

SpiralNeuroEclipse
#2 Posted : 12/25/2010 6:04:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

well assuming your extract is of a decent purity, which gilbran's certainly achieves, you should have the required 150mg of alkaloids for MAO inhibition contained within that 200mg. It wont add much to the experience, just activate the dmt.

you can test to make sure whether its enough for your body/sensitivity etc. by taking the dose, and if you get effects, i.e warmth, perceptual and cognative effects, than it is a proper dose for MAO inhibition.

It is usually reccomended for first timers to take a smaller dose, as for some people it takes 20 mg for a strong experience and for some it takes 200mg, it vary wildly in relation to people's body chemistry.

also- not being sensitive to other psychedelics does not mean you can determine your sensitivity to dmt!

So just be aware, you might have a very strong experience from that amount if you are sensitive.

If you are not sensitive, that is probably in the medium dosage range assuming you are about 150 lbs or so..

gammagore
#3 Posted : 12/26/2010 1:10:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Its always best to start low the the DMT dosage, say 50mg should be a safe start. If you arent where you want to be then increase the DMT by half next time.

Also, have some Spice ready to vape if you dont get to where you want to be this time, I always make use of the MAOI and smoke some DMTSmile on the tailend of the journey.

Global
#4 Posted : 12/26/2010 7:25:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I don't think your sensitivity to smoked DMT is even a good indicator of your sensitivity to oral DMT. Personally, I need a little more than some on the smoked end of things, but I can have a perfectly visually grand experience with amazing colors and patterns from just 30mg orally. Your body absorbs the DMT through two completely different mechanisms with smoking vs. orally so it may be better at one or the other. Also, body weight plays into the equation with oral more so than smoked I'm pretty sure.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb