We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
question for 69ron Options

blf003
#1 Posted : 12/25/2010 2:29:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

here is a quote from 69ron that got my attention:

"Yes, SWIM can taste it, but its more of a sensation than a taste. It's got an electric feel to it on the tongue. Some people say it's metallic, but it's definitely an electric feel, as if the taste buds are tripping slightly from it, or being shocked slightly from electrical impulses misfiring or something like that. It’s a “taste sensation”, so to speak."

swim searched trying to find someone who knows what swim is talking about when swim mentions the electric buzz/fizzle sensation that is produced on the tongue by some LSD blotters. many people haven't a clue as to what swim is referring to.

swim has tasted probably 50 or more different batches of paper with various artwork and many with no artwork. the fizzing Lucy happened to swim only once.

it was the most profound psychedelic experience of swim's life. it was as if swim's body had become a tuning fork for the vibrations of the mother earth Goddess sending her healing energy through swim's magnetic field returning swim to well-being. depression was completely lifted and it felt like swim's chemical clocks were re-calibrated back to a state of how-swim-is-supposed-to-be. swim had strong sensations of flight and God-head. visual acuity was enhanced to the point of seeing a super-dimensional visual field equipped with angles within angles between objects. hearing was enhanced as well.

did you/do you have similar effects from the Lucy that shocks your tongue?

if so, do you think that this is truly the mark of pure LSD? OR, have you had direct experience with another chemical that causes these effects? if so what was it?

swim has prayed for 15 years that swim would get this kind of experience again. everything swim has tried before and since including shrooms and rc's have been absolutely pale in comparison. swim wants it again and hopes to gain confidence in knowing what it is that swim is looking for.

thanks for your help Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

olympus mon
#2 Posted : 12/25/2010 3:42:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

whew!!!! thats a lot of swimming my friend. Wink

yes i know exactly what you both are describing very well. ive never done liquid but blotter has caused this sensation before with me.

edited to add that i pretty sure 69ron isnt around these days.
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

blf003
#3 Posted : 12/25/2010 4:55:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

thanks so much for that olympus mon, can swiy tell swim what the experience was like for swiy on the tongue buzzing lucy? was it unbelievably amazing like it was for swim?

i'm sure that swiy has tried other batches of lucy with no such electric sensation, right? were these other batches in your opinion not as high quality relative to the experience produced?

is swiy confident in the identification of the tongue buzzing acid as being real LSD and not another chem?

what was it like for swiy?

SpiralNeuroEclipse
#4 Posted : 12/25/2010 6:18:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive experienced the sensation as well, only one time. WOW unpref. blotters. It was like a quick bite of energy. The onlything i can really relate it to is well, a metalic bite...

Have you ever chewed on tin foil? Razz give it a try haha.

No dont. Its not pleasant.

Looking back now it was sort of like a sharp burst of energy or something. That trip was by far the best i've ever had on L. Everything was freaking electric. Bright Neon visuals, Extreme fish eye vision. Very liquid flowing visuals, which lasted until i fell asleep 15 hours later...

I use that experience as a control, and i can tell which other times when i got say liquid LSD, how different those experiences were and i know those were some kind of RC..

Heratogwae
#5 Posted : 12/25/2010 6:38:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

All the best blotter I've had gave me the same sensation.

Maybe were all crazy though. You are "Insane" after consuming acid 7 times in your life Smile

blf003
#6 Posted : 1/7/2011 2:57:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SpiralNeuroEclipse wrote:
Ive experienced the sensation as well, only one time. WOW unpref. blotters. It was like a quick bite of energy. The onlything i can really relate it to is well, a metalic bite...

Have you ever chewed on tin foil? Razz give it a try haha.

No dont. Its not pleasant.

Looking back now it was sort of like a sharp burst of energy or something. That trip was by far the best i've ever had on L. Everything was freaking electric. Bright Neon visuals, Extreme fish eye vision. Very liquid flowing visuals, which lasted until i fell asleep 15 hours later...

I use that experience as a control, and i can tell which other times when i got say liquid LSD, how different those experiences were and i know those were some kind of RC..

This is exactly what i'm talking about. Not many people know this especially in the days of RC's. Back in the mid 90's when i had this RC's weren't really known about. it's so easy to sell fake acid nowadays Sad

I'm on a quest to find out exactly what that electric L is, whether it's actually LSD or an LSD analogue or something else entirely. I've read Hoffman's book problem child and Stoll's description of the physiological effects of LSD do not seem like this. Yes there was euphoria and awesome visuals but then he described a depression that came on later in the experience which persisted for almost a week after the experience. The electric L had not a shred of a down feeling. everything about it was up. the next day i felt better than i had in years. i felt better for several months afterwards. One hypothesis that i came up with is that, in the early days of LSD, perhaps the method of synthesis hadn't been perfected yet, even in Sandoz laboratories. Of course there's no way to know for sure. ultimately it seems to me that a few or perhaps even only one of the underground cooks came out with either extremely pure product or perhaps something better than LSD.

I want to know so badly what the electric/energy/ecstasy mystery blotter really contains - pure L or something else? arrrrrrrggggggg!!!!!

dg
#7 Posted : 1/7/2011 4:06:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Cacti expert

maybe one of rons socks will reply...

Electric.Sight
#8 Posted : 1/7/2011 5:00:11 AM
DMT-Nexus member

All the good LSD I've had was tasteless. Thinking about it now, it did have a unique feeling on my tongue, but definitely no taste. One blotter was enough for a good time but I still enjoyed taking more. The trip definitely had an electric feel though.
The one time I had metallic tasting blotters, the trip took 2 hours to start feeling it and felt "dirty". It was a bitter-metallic taste.

Other people who had the metallic blotters also noted the strangely longer come-up time.
Disclaimer: All Entheogens and other research materials are not for Human consumption! I have researched by text the effects of consuming such things in case of accidental consumption. I have never actually consumed any of the materials I speak about and it should be assumed I'm speaking hypothetically. I have a wild imagination.

kephra
#9 Posted : 1/7/2011 6:59:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The last time I had LSD I had a similar electric feeling in my tongue, but I chalked it up to the fact that it was on gelatin and not blotter, having never had gel acid before. I got it from someone I barely knew and took it on a whim one day with no prep whatsoever, two factors that normally would be a recipe for disaster - it was a dark time. But the trip was fantastic. So good that I have been reticent to take LSD since for fear of spoiling my fond memories of it.

Everything contained in this post is for entertainment purposes only and should in no way be construed as condoning illegal activity or suggesting that I have performed said illegal activity no matter how profound or enlightening said illegal activity may in fact be.

obliguhl
#10 Posted : 1/7/2011 12:04:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69roon has left the forum a while ago. You won't recieve replies.

blf003
#11 Posted : 1/8/2011 6:36:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

kephra wrote:
The last time I had LSD I had a similar electric feeling in my tongue, but I chalked it up to the fact that it was on gelatin and not blotter, having never had gel acid before. I got it from someone I barely knew and took it on a whim one day with no prep whatsoever, two factors that normally would be a recipe for disaster - it was a dark time. But the trip was fantastic. So good that I have been reticent to take LSD since for fear of spoiling my fond memories of it.

the same exact thing happened to me. i was very skeptical the next time i did acid, but i did it anyway. on that next trip i was made to watch those memories of the good experience melt into a bizarre world of static and confusing visual noise. the spiritual trip was destroyed by the same old shit acid that was mostly available when i was doing it. here is a quote from Hoffman's book LSD my problem child:

(0.150 mg LSD on 15 April 1961, 9:15 hours)
Beginning of the effect already after about 30 minutes with strong inner agitation, trembling hands, skin chills, taste of metal on the palate. 10:00: The environment of the room transforms itself into phosphorescent waves, running hither from the feet even through my body. The skin—and above all the toes—is as electrically charged; a still constantly growing excitement hinders all clear thoughts....

that is what i felt from the electric acid. it was waves of energy flowing through my body like i was plugged into the God electric socket. it was the best feeling i've ever had. this is enough evidence for me because it is a trip report from 1961 with known dosage and purity. viola...