We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Abduction Breakthrough? Options

Dreamwalker
#1 Posted : 12/25/2010 12:34:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So I'm sitting on the edge of my bed loading up the pipe. I had made several attempts earlier in the week at breaking through without any success. I didn't have much experience with DMT at this point and was still working on my smoking technique as I was using an oil pipe that was a bit tricky to get used to at first.

So I decided not to even bother trying to breakthrough with this particular attempt. I had 10 minutes to kill and was perfectly fine just getting my feet wet. All the previous attempts earlier in the week may not have been a complete success but I did enjoy the beautiful fractal like visuals and the mystical feelings that came along with them. I wouldn't have minded just laying back on my bed and watching them once more before leaving for the night. I had absolutely no idea what what was in store for me. No idea what so ever!!

I put on some relaxing meditation music, dimmed the lights and took a few deep breaths. I took my first inhalation slowly and held it for a good 15 seconds. exhaling, I opened my eyes to find that not much had changed. No visuals, no fractals. "may as well take another" I thought as I brought the pipe up to my lips again. Another long slow inhalation, only this time it burned a little. With my eyes closed I held it the smoke. I couldn't tell you how long I held it in this time. I don't even have any memory of exhaling that second hit at all!!

BOOM!!!!!!! I'm not in my room anymore! Suddenly I find myself being dragged backwards down a round hallway at warp speed! The round walls of this hallway are completely covered with black and white artwork. It was like somebody or something had literally grabbed me by the back collar of my shirt and kidnapped me! I was helpless to do anything but watch as I was being dragged backwards through this tunnel/hallway that was divided into sections. After passing each section I would watch as a big door would slam shut and I would hear it lock. This happened about three times until I reached the end. I watched the final door slam shut and everything faded to black.

Suddenly it was like someone had turned on the lights. I found myself locked in a very psychedelic room glowing a bright neon green color. In front of me was a scroll of some sort. from the top to bottom of the scroll was only one letter that repeated over and over. It was the Omega symbol from the Greek alphabet. I couldn't move my body and I really felt like I was being held down and forced to look at it. I didn't actually hear any voices but I found myself talking to myself saying.."Okay, yeah. Now I can see it... Yes, I'm paying attention but I don't understand." It was like whoever or whatever had kidnapped me was talking to me telepathically which was weird because I couldn't hear them. It's like I just knew what it was telling me. Then the scroll moved to the side and whatever it was that was holding me down let loose it's grip on me and I felt a bit more free than before. Only I was still locked in this room.

The neon green background of the room suddenly turned a bright glowing red color and something started painting on it in a thick black ink. Although I couldn't make out was actually being drawn it looked a lot like a Keith Haring painting. A Brightly lit, glowing, psychedelic Keith Haring Painting. There were no entities there that I could actually see. The black ink just flowed along the red background by itself. Even though I couldn't see an actually entity there with me, I knew that I wasn't alone. I knew this for sure! Again I found myself saying "Yes...yes, I can see this but I don't understand what it means. I just don't understand what your trying to tell me." I don't think there was much significance of what was actually being drawn. It almost seemed like it was an eye test of some sort. Something just to make sure I was able to see what was happening.

Just then my perspective changed from first person to third person. Now I'm looking down at myself as I'm walking around in this Psychedelic painting! "How the hell did I get here?" I thought. "Wait.......... was I smoking DMT?" At that thought the red background faded and suddenly it was like I was standing in a room made of glass walls. I was in the middle of space looking out at the galaxy! "Yes, yes!!" I said to myself "I understand now, The galaxy.. the beginning, the end.....your consciousness will go on when you die." God exists in everything and everyone! We are all one?.." All these thoughts again i picked up telepathically and still I couldn't actually see anybody present with me. I could feel a presence with me though and it's presence was very strong! then again, everything faded to black.

I open my eyes to find myself safe and sound sitting on the edge of my bed. The pipe still in my hand. I looked to my left at my reflection in the mirror on the wall. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" "Wait, no....no theres no way that just happened! OH MY GOD..That was PSYCHEDELIC!!!!!!!!!!!! Totally wasn't expecting anything even close to that! I couldn't even imaging a vision that clear and vivid was even remotely possible! Whats crazy is that I wasn't even trying to breakthrough this time! I still can't believe it to this day!

It was like whatever it was that kidnapped me knew the second I reached that level of consciousness and wasted no time in grabbing me to bring me into that room. I've had several amazing breakthroughs since but this one was the most vivid! One where I could actually remember enough to tell the whole story. It's definitely something I'll NEVER forget...EVER!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Choothos
#2 Posted : 12/25/2010 1:26:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like a blast. Glad you could remember enough to convey it into something linear. I myself struggle with this, although, for some reason, I've never closed my eyes during any of my ~5 breakthroughs.... At least I don't think.

Either way. Kudos to you. Look forward to seeing more posts from you.

Cactus_mole
#3 Posted : 12/25/2010 1:31:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome report! Had the same thing happen the other night about them talking telepathically to me without hearing anything...weird feeling Shocked

Heratogwae
#4 Posted : 12/25/2010 6:50:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Great report man. After my first breakthrough I too "knew" there was something after we die.

After several breakthroughs I am still not certain. Nor will I be until I die. I just cant help but feel that believing in something after death could be a weakness of the mind of sorts. A crutch.

Much love

Pennyless_Sitar_Player
#5 Posted : 12/25/2010 7:24:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow. I mean wow! That was one of the most detailed and interesting recounts I've ever read. Thanks for sharing that Dreamwalker. I love reading about experiences like these. Sounds like you embraced the experience pretty well, even being caught off-guard like that. Did you ever feel a sense of fear or panic, or did you just go with it... come what may ?
Everything contained within this post is pure fiction, written from a character's perspective within the author's mind as he dreams aloud... come what may