We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
first breakthrough!!!! Options

Wax
#1 Posted : 12/24/2010 7:35:21 AM

LUVR

I just had my first real breakthrough literally 15 minutes ago and am overjoyed!
the experience was beautiful to say the least,
reality was sucked from a dark room into a nearby computer monitor,
when I closed my eyes I saw the fabric of reality fall away like the pins in one of those toys that you stick your hand in and it makes a metal pin imprint of your hand (don't know what the hell those are called) and then the pin points of the pins began swirling into beautiful patterns.
I felt the definite presence of another entity.
This entity was familiar to me.
This entity was .....everything.
It was love but in a very strange way, like family, but closer, like the love for myself, but more concrete.
It was the universe hugging me and showing me the genes and DNA molecules of life.
It was very mechanical yet smooth and organic feeling.
I saw patterns that looked ancient that it seemed me to want to look at.
Then the pins began swirling around and reassembling themselves into the indent of reality.
As most of you know words cannot describe the experience. But I really wanted to share Very happy
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Entheojen
#2 Posted : 12/24/2010 8:19:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Cool! Did you have any body load? Like swelling up the size of the universe or any of that?
The trees spoke to me through the wind. The more I listened, the more they spoke.

hexagonal
#3 Posted : 12/24/2010 10:04:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

great! haven't been there myself, yet. What was your technique?

Wax
#4 Posted : 12/24/2010 9:35:28 PM

LUVR

No body load to speak of but before it hit I couldn't stop my legs from shaking from the nerves I don't know why but I get really amped up with dmt I guess its the excitement and also fear because of some overly intense salvia experiences. Anyway as soon as I broke through I was instantly at peace and stopped shaking.
I just sandwiched it between some mj and took small tokes, about 5 until I slowly worked my way into hyperspace Smile as slowly as I could anyway.
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'