We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Student is Ready Options

tetra
#1 Posted : 12/24/2010 12:24:26 AM

BaconBerry

I grew up believing any and all drugs were a crutch for the weak. This was not taught to me (in any overt manner that I can tell), it's just how I felt. I never hit the joint at parties, had a tall glass of water on my 21st birthday (I'd been drunk only twice: once at 14 via an irresponsible uncle, and once at 16 because of a girl).

At age 18, after a very brief bout of homelessness, I greyhounded across the country to live with my crazy brother, his girlfriend and their toddler. I hadn't seen my brother in eight years (we were adopted and he was kicked out of the house when he was 14). He was a pothead through and through, and through many weeks of non-stop peer pressure from a very persuasive brother, I hit the bong. I was in love, the giggles, walking to the store for a box of doughnuts-paying with a hundred dollar bill and forgetting the change; all that fun stuff you do when you get high on really good weed for the first time.

One day my brother bought me an 8th of shrooms. It was a true splitting open the head trip. I did shrooms every week or so for a couple years, having upped my standard dose to a quarter (I now considered an 8th only a waste of time; if you're going to drink, drink deep).

My brother brought acid home one day but I refused to take it, still young and not wanting to take any kind of chemical (I wish I taken the acid now on one level, but on another I realize every step I've taken has lead me to where I am now, which is a very good place. Changing anything, the good or the perceived-bad, could have forked my path. I would change nothing.). I continued to shroom hard.

Two years of craziness with my brother and I bus back east. Years pass, I shroomed when I could find it, smoked weed every day, had the occasional acid trip, and worked like a pack mule as a bicycle messenger.

At some point, probably while listening to Coast to Coast Am with (then) Art Bell, I learned about the Spirit Molecule. I became interested, read the book, and wanted to try it but didn't pursue it at that time.

More years pass. I no longer work like a slave for pennies (work from home now, in fact), live alone in a house with a dog, and have for the last year. For the first time in my life I have a great living and work situation. I turned 30 last month and ordered a kilo of MHRB at around the same time. It was now time to get serious about my journeys. There were some issues getting my MHRB, but it came about two weeks ago. Last week I began an STB extraction on 100mgs just in case I messed up. I didn't. I got 1.3 grams of very pale yellow crystals. I immediately started six more jars and ordered a GVG.

I tested my spice with a bong (three screens, powdered weed, spice, powdered weed) and had an amazing time. Not a breakthrough, but enough to make any other substance I've tried pale in comparison. I smoked a few more times that evening, loving loving loving everything about the spice. The spice was very playful.

Two nights ago was a mystical evening with dmt. Again, no breakthrough, but transcendent nonetheless. I decided to dedicate my evenings to dmt, to learning everything about it. So much fun! Though I feel I'm wasting the spice with the bong and can't seem to breakthrough, so I'm going to wait until my GVG gets here before I begin exploring further.

Meantime I'm having great fun reading through this site and have started four more jars. I'm also doing my first re-x as I type, it comes out of the freezer in the morning.

Trip reports galore to come once my GVG gets here (please please please come tomorrow!!).
The Shift is About to Hit the Fan

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Myco
#2 Posted : 12/24/2010 12:43:17 AM

73μ

May all your righteous efforts be fruitful, and welcome to the Nexus friend.
arrive without traveling.

endlessness
#3 Posted : 12/24/2010 1:21:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus Smile Awesome that your first extraction worked so well!

Will be curious how the first breakthrough will treat you, and what you think of the GVG

See ya around!

Pennyless_Sitar_Player
#4 Posted : 12/25/2010 10:55:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great post tetra, wonderful narrative - man I love your writing style. Can't wait to read more about your experiences!
Everything contained within this post is pure fiction, written from a character's perspective within the author's mind as he dreams aloud... come what may

tetra
#5 Posted : 12/26/2010 2:34:28 AM

BaconBerry

Thanks, pennyless. My GVG arrived yesterday (after chasing the mailman down as I didn't know I had to sign for it and tend not to answer the door unless it's the pizza guy) and I made a somewhat feeble attempt. A failed attempt, didn't even get sub-breakthrough like with the bong, just a frustrating feeling of abysmal failure. I've got the GVG reloaded, however I'm not sure if I'm going to make another attempt tonight or just read this fun novel I just got (Entangled, by Graham Hancock). Maybe both, who knows.

endlessness
#6 Posted : 12/26/2010 10:53:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

lol at chasing the mailman Very happy

Are you using a torch lighter or a normal lighter? A torch lighter is significantly better. But even with the normal lighter it should work fine. Are you vapping straight dmt or changa? If straight dmt, do you have a liquid pad or metal scrub to prevent dmt from melting? Btw check this thread for more tips regarding how to use the vaporgenie:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=8730

good luck, dont forget to tell us when you try again! Smile

tetra
#7 Posted : 12/26/2010 1:55:52 PM

BaconBerry

Another attempt last night, another failure. My technique is to blame, I imagine. I've been using a regular lighter, plain spice on a bed of Scotch-Brite stainless steel scrubbing pad cut to size, about five screens below that. I could only get like half a hit after piling on plenty of spice. Very aggravating. I'd thought about putting in a layer of weed, but I want this GLG for dmt only.

Soooooo . . . . looks like I'm going to order a torch lighter and Volcano liquid pad before wasting anymore spice (even though I'm sitting on like 5 grams with more on the way) on frustrating attempts.

endlessness
#8 Posted : 12/26/2010 4:05:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Did you read the link I posted? Why dont you continue hitting if you only get half a hit? Does the dmt melt through somehow or is it staying inside/on top of the scrub and screens?

Do notice that specially with a normal lighter, the first hit will take a while to actually happen, because the whole thing needs to warm up. You need to pull slowly and steady. Completely empty your lungs and then start inhaling slowly, until you cant anymore. By the middle of the hit the vapor should be filling the chamber. Then when you go for the second hit you'll see its much better.

Do wait for a torch lighter and the pad if you want, but I would say try once more if you are doing differently than I mentioned.

Good luck!

tetra
#9 Posted : 12/26/2010 4:37:01 PM

BaconBerry

Yeah, I just read through the link, thanks. I took out the steel mesh and just for shits and giggles tried hitting the GVG empty, with just the screens. Well, I started to get a hit and had to stop, not being in the ideal setting (and my dog was staring at me, wanting to go out), plus it's daytime where I am and I like to do it at night when my dog's out for the night.

I will put in my order for a torch and pad, but I think tonight I'll reload a new steel mesh and give it another go, taking into consideration all the cool tips I've learned from this awesome forum (because the third time's the charm and even a high school drop out can "give it the ol' college try"Pleased.

**But I have to say, I am very glad I bought the GVG, I can tell it'll serve me well once I get through the learning curve.**

gammagore
#10 Posted : 12/26/2010 4:42:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive always had great success using a few screens, then a layer of mullein and the spice ontop of that.

Any fluffy herb will do to hold the molten DMT. Im sure you will get the hang of it soon enoughSmile