We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings one and all Options

flowersniffer
#1 Posted : 12/23/2010 8:20:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi! I’d like to start by sending much love and gratitude to all members of the Nexus. I’ve been lurking around this site for a while gaining knowledge and insight from your experiences and I doff my cap to you, fearless explorers. I feel you are the vanguard of the new humanity which will have to emerge if we as a race want to continue sharing space on the Earth.

My path to the molecule (I have yet to take DMT, but have the raw materials on hand) has taken me all of 45 years. I’ve been aware of DMT for a long time, but always thought of it as something rare and exotic that would never pass through my neck of the woods. From my late teens through till my early 30’s I had many experiences with Acid and mushrooms which I enjoyed immensely and which did an awful lot to shape the person that I am today. Although, after reading trip reports on the net it’s apparent to me that I never really took a visionary dose, although Acid especially, gave me many insights and lessons.

I’m lucky enough to be happy with my life and the way I live and I express love and gratitude to the Universe for everything I have every day. What more could I want you may ask! and indeed, I have been asking myself this very question. The answer seems to be, how can I become a better husband and father? How may I help us reach our full potentials? How may I learn more about who and what we really are? These questions started playing on my mind more and more and it kind of became my focus to find healing, growth and self knowledge and to this end I started thinking about having a psychedelic experience again, which in turn led me to thinking about DMT, which in turn led me here!Very happy

At first I was attracted to the smoked DMT experience (I still am!) but after a long and fruitless search for the required solvents, Aya is now my way forward.

Some of the experience reports I’ve read on the Nexus struck a real chord with me and I have a strong sense of being called to experience these states, although I’m a little nervous I feel as ready as I’ll ever be.

I have, over the last month, begun journeying with vine only brews, starting very small and working my way up and find myself now at a point where I have many questions to ask those with more experience than I before I take my next steps. I’ll post those questions over in the first questions for info section, as this post is in danger of getting too long.

So thanks again, fellow Nexians, for the many hours I’ve had of learning from your experiences, as the time approaches for me to journey beyond the veil, I’m happy and comforted in the knowledge that a community of like minded souls exists who will be able to guide me and help me if I need.

OM MANE PADME HUM

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Enoon
#2 Posted : 12/24/2010 2:29:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Welcome to the Nexus!

I wish you safe travels on your aya journeys (and all others) to come! Explorers and (basement-) scientists we may be, but more importantly we are a loving caring community, and as one of its members I welcome you warmly. Hope to see you around!

Also perhaps you can find some help on solvents and materials in the forum, if you haven't already checked, I'm pretty sure there's a few threads on it for different locations.

Much love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

Dr_Sister
#3 Posted : 12/24/2010 9:43:35 PM

Synaptic cleft explorer

Chemical expert | Skills: Chemistry, Horticulture, Yoga, Meditation, Graphic/web design, MarketingSenior Member | Skills: Chemistry, Horticulture, Yoga, Meditation, Graphic/web design, Marketing

Welcome Flowersniffer!
Your sister is also coming back top psychedelics after a long break, and to dmt for the 1st time. It is beyond all imagining. I hope you enjoy the journey as much as your sister does.

light n blessings
Sister

flowersniffer
#4 Posted : 12/27/2010 4:43:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey sister, thanks for the light and blessings, I'm sure my first journeys are going to be something I'll never forget!Very happy

Enoon, yeah, I've checked out all the threads regarding solvents... Maybe I should have said, I live in cambodia and there's no B & Q or any big stores like that here full of everything you need! and what solvents, thinners, etc I have been able to find have al the labeling written in either Thai or Chinese!! The shop keepers haven't a clue whats in them either!

I did find some varnish thinner with the ingredients labeled in English and it contained Xylene, but also something called propylene glycol (I think) and various other stuff, so I thought it better to steer clear.

One paint thinner that looks promising is labeled ATM (thats the company name) AAA 100% everything else is written in Thai...any ideas as to what that could be?

Thanks for the warm welcome Enoon, much appreciated...Very happy

tetra
#5 Posted : 12/27/2010 1:52:43 PM

BaconBerry

Just curious. You say you live in Cambodia and yet can't read the labels? Do you have a translation book? Or know someone who knows the languages? A little more research on your part will probably yield the solvents you need. Or could you just order them online?
The Shift is About to Hit the Fan

flowersniffer
#6 Posted : 12/28/2010 10:20:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

tetra wrote:
Just curious. You say you live in Cambodia and yet can't read the labels? Do you have a translation book? Or know someone who knows the languages? A little more research on your part will probably yield the solvents you need. Or could you just order them online?

Very happy I live in Cambodia, but i'm not Cambodian! I can speak the language (a bit), but not read it and all the products are from China and Thailand none of these languages use the English alphabet, so you can see what my problem is, no??

Xylene, toluene and naptha aren't in any translation books that I've seen here either!Very happy and it's not like there's exactly a lot of products here to choose from, you can't even buy butane! They fill cars, cooking gas and cigarette lighters all with the same stuff (LPG, I think). Acetone and MEK aren't available because of their use in Methamphetamine production (apparantly) which is a big problem over here...water and alcohol seem to be the only solvents available other than chinese paint thinner and would you extract with that!!Laughing

Yes, I could order online and probably will have to if I'm ever going to experience smoked DMT...not too keen on thet route though, but who knows...

endlessness
#7 Posted : 12/28/2010 7:16:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

flowersniffer, maybe you have better chance finding essential orange oil (limonene) there, as its definitely not watched. Then you can salt out with vinegar and infuse some herbs with it. Good luck!

Oh and, welcome to the Nexus! Smile

Pandora
#8 Posted : 12/28/2010 10:10:17 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Welcome to the Nexus flowersniffer. You and Dr._Sister help to prove what a worldwide community this place has become.

I didn't try DMT until I was 41 years old, after a path of 23 years. It's interesting how so frequently DMT comes to people (via information sharing/Nexus as one pathway) rather than people coming to the molecule. Sounds like there's a calling in your family. A hearty welcome to both you and Dr._Sister.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

flowersniffer
#9 Posted : 12/29/2010 7:44:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the welcome Pandora!

Endlessness, yes, I reckon limonene will be the way forward, will probably have to order it online though, when the time is right, it will come, I'm sure of that...wish that time was now though! Very happy