We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Who am I? Options

Heratogwae
#1 Posted : 12/22/2010 8:19:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings travellers. I've been around this great forum for some time now(6 months maybe)and decided its time to introduce myself and interact with the great minds associated with this site.
I first experimented with psychedelics around the age of 15 with psilocybin mushrooms. After that I was infatuated with the great secrets to be learned from our plant teachers and other psychedelics. I frst tried DMT earlier this year and was in complete awe of its beauty and power. I view it with great respect, and feel it has much to teach if the mind is willing to learn.

I look forward to future discussions with fellow travellers, and hope my experiances can contribute to the knowlege collected on this great site.

Much love,
Heratogwae

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

SpiralNeuroEclipse
#2 Posted : 12/22/2010 10:27:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus my brother Smile

Yeah is pretty jaw dropping, yet at the same time there is the feeling of (slaps his forhead) Ohh yeeah! How could i have forgotten!! It seems so natural.. Anyway, welcome freind, i hope that you find what you are looking for here Smile

Heratogwae
#3 Posted : 12/23/2010 1:05:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree. It always feels like going home.

Hope to see you around!