We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hey whats up.......... Options

Warriorpoet
#1 Posted : 12/21/2010 6:41:30 PM

Erik

So just saying hello, not sure what Im supposed to write..............

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

endlessness
#2 Posted : 12/21/2010 7:04:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello! Welcome to the Nexus!

How about your experience (or lack of) of dmt/other psychedelics, how you got to know the nexus, if you remember first time you heard about dmt ?

Also if you want, a bit about your interests in life, hobbies, etc.. ?

Warriorpoet
#3 Posted : 12/21/2010 7:48:13 PM

Erik

Well I never tried DMT, but I heard many things about it. I did try Salvia and had a very interesting spiritual exprience...... So Im hear to learn more about others expriences, and just gain some knowledge.

As far interests, I am a MMA enthusiast and a amatuer Kickboxer. I write poetry (with limited success Smile, I love to learn and to teach..........

If you guys are really interested about something else just ask.

Pennyless_Sitar_Player
#4 Posted : 12/25/2010 11:11:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Warriorpoet, nice to meet you. If you're looking to learn from the experience of others, you're definitely in the right place. You'll find a wealth of shared knowledge, experience, and advice from the many well seasoned explorers here. I was overwhelmed a bit when I first arrived - so much to learn and understand. It's like drinking from a fire hose sometimes.

So, would you say your poetry was influenced at all by your Salvia experience? If so, how?

Warriorpoet wrote:

Well I never tried DMT, but I heard many things about it. I did try Salvia and had a very interesting spiritual exprience...... So Im hear to learn more about others expriences, and just gain some knowledge.

As far interests, I am a MMA enthusiast and a amatuer Kickboxer. I write poetry (with limited success Smile, I love to learn and to teach..........

If you guys are really interested about something else just ask.

Everything contained within this post is pure fiction, written from a character's perspective within the author's mind as he dreams aloud... come what may

MushroomHills
#5 Posted : 12/30/2010 7:19:57 PM

Marko

Hey , welcome to DMT . We all hope you enjoy your stay and have a good time here . Bliss !
Hey there DMT Lovers . Let the Spirit Molecule Enlighten us . Psylocybe Cubensis " Golden Teacher " is the best .
================================
Bliss all , Hare Krishna Bless !