We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Options

FMmaestro
#1 Posted : 12/21/2010 5:41:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

To be completely forthcoming, I am totally intimidated by internet forums. I feel like I am always on the bleeding edge of a faux pas.

But I digress.

I am new to the forum, having been urged on by a friend who has shared/sat for me each time I have had any experiences traveling outside the bounds of my own ego, and to a greater extent my present perception of reality.

I'll be brief in describing my first steps here, as I will post a lengthier report in the appropriate place.

My first experience was with Changa, and I can only preach to the choir that the experience has completely changed my view of the world around me, and has set me on a path of self-discovery & emotional re-alignment.

A little about myself: I consider myself the creative type, specifically with music. I also try my best to keep an open mind ( and what do you know, I'm posting on a DMT forum...Wink )
Of course I'm far more complicated than that, but it's what comes to mind at the moment.

Other than that, my goals of posting here are simple, I would like to communicate positively with other passionate people on a shared subject, and to do my best at contributing positively to the site as a whole. Thanks for reading this.
Algorithm 6

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 12/21/2010 6:15:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice, welcome to the Nexus!!!

Did you ever try oral dmt yet? What about other psychedelics?

What kind of setting do you usually smoke dmt (and take other psychedelics, if so..) ? Silence, music, etc?

FMmaestro
#3 Posted : 12/21/2010 7:07:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you endless, it's nice to be welcomed!

I have not tried oral DMT yet, I have been keeping my journeys strictly to the places that Changa can take me at the moment. Reason being, I have practically no experience with psychedelics at this point. For a period I flirted with Salvia, but I found that it's inherently self-limiting. I got to a point where I basically said, "Okay, that was fun & all, but what's the point? I see weird stuff and turn into a gibbering, drooling wreck."

My settings have been twice outdoors on summers afternoons, and most recently indoors. Only once have I had music, and at this point I am not planning to have any playing anytime soon.
Algorithm 6

Pennyless_Sitar_Player
#4 Posted : 12/25/2010 8:52:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello FMmaestro, nice to meet you. Have you ever performed any extractions, or do you plan to? It caught me by surprise how much fun and how rewarding that can be.

Welcome aboard!
Everything contained within this post is pure fiction, written from a character's perspective within the author's mind as he dreams aloud... come what may

MelCat
#5 Posted : 12/25/2010 9:22:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus FMmaestro!

What kind of music do you make? Lots of members here are really musically talented.

Looking forward to hearing some of your spice inspired tunage. Very happy
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

SpiralNeuroEclipse
#6 Posted : 12/25/2010 9:29:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome home to the nexus my freind Smile