We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
How do you Lemon Tek? Options

eagleeyes
#21 Posted : 1/10/2011 9:41:12 PM

eagle eyes

i take a bit over 5 grams of shrooms cut them up into small small bits while my water is boiling ..in the water i put some cut up ginger root and a little lemon.......while thats boiling i cut up my shrooms coat them with honey put in freezer for about five minutes while water is boiling breathing my intentions into the boiling waters and later the tea just before drinking.....then take out of freezer and squeeze fresh lemon over the shroom and honey paste and put the cup over the warm part of stove so i can mix it up ....then put the boiling water in that cup and cover... let steep for about 10 minutes strain and drink.....the ginger helps reduce stomach upset and i drink on an empty stomach.....works well for me start feeling the effects in about 15 minutes and goes on for about 5 hours with 3 hours intense.....but it can vary depending on whats doin' .......they are alot like aya they seem to know just what you need to see and purge.....

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Swarupa
#22 Posted : 9/20/2011 11:26:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:
I blend them with lemon juice then let them sit for 20 minutes while ocasionally shaking the jar. Then i strain, add water and some sugar - mushroom lemonade.

What do you use to strain?

I'm thinking of getting a coffee press as the mushroom/lemon mix just sits in my paper coffee filters

hexan
#23 Posted : 9/26/2011 6:50:10 PM

The Great Gatsby

Chronic wrote:
obliguhl wrote:
I blend them with lemon juice then let them sit for 20 minutes while ocasionally shaking the jar. Then i strain, add water and some sugar - mushroom lemonade.

What do you use to strain?

I'm thinking of getting a coffee press as the mushroom/lemon mix just sits in my paper coffee filters

I like the Lemon style too.

Heres my perfect Shroom T recipe.

I use Turkish glasses and weigh out each persons dose of dried liberty caps individually and cook then individually in separate pots in just enough water for one full glass.

I know its over the top but I dont mind, its part of the ritual for me and quite important.

I put a teaspoon of honey in each glass with some freshly squeezed lemon juice then strain the pots into the glasses being very careful not to give the friend who wanted 2 grams a mega dose, lol.

I use a simple food sive for straining, its not perfect but good enough.

The thing I like about this method is the sheer speed it comes on, with the sugary honey its upon you in no time!

Have a good season folks and happy trips : )

H

Hexan is a fictional character.

PREV12