We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
All the stuff Options

wineart
#1 Posted : 12/20/2010 2:59:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It is time for me to undergo the processes. I have the handbook so I think I will do fine making an extraction.
I need to shop. I don't have a budget, I don't really care about the cost. I guess what I am saying is; All I really care about is getting my "stuff" in as much of a "one stop shop" as possible.
What do I need? Do I want powders, or whole plant material. Are tinctures available and an effective way to go?
After reading, I am guessing I want an enhanced leaf.
So, could someone instead of you, tell someone instead of me what I don't need to not make it?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

tele
#2 Posted : 12/20/2010 3:11:02 PM
Explorer

wineart wrote:
It is time for me to undergo the processes. I have the handbook so I think I will do fine making an extraction.
I need to shop. I don't have a budget, I don't really care about the cost. I guess what I am saying is; All I really care about is getting my "stuff" in as much of a "one stop shop" as possible.
What do I need? Do I want powders, or whole plant material. Are tinctures available and an effective way to go?
So, could someone instead of you, tell someone instead of me what I don't need to not make it?

May I ask, why do you feel like going for the enhanced leaf?

wineart
#3 Posted : 12/20/2010 4:24:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Only question I now have is this; What are the volume conversions using powder vs bark...

CosmicFool
#4 Posted : 12/20/2010 5:08:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I guess getting pre-powdered rootbark saves you the time of powderizing/shredding it yourself. I dont think there's any other differences between those two.

SWIM had ~50 grams of whole rootbark, couple hundred grams of lye and a 1,5dl of naptha and had a great success extracting freebase DMT. Thats basically what you need material-wise. Some tall glassware and metal spoons for mixing wont hurt either Smile
If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn't.

CosmicFool is a fictional character, a creation of imagination, and everything written above should not be taken seriously, or perhaps read at all.

BananaForeskin
#5 Posted : 12/20/2010 7:53:50 PM

I Eat Plant Magic

You... should be a little more explicit.
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

wineart
#6 Posted : 12/21/2010 2:41:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tele wrote:
wineart wrote:

I am not sure why enhanced leaf, I am supposing you have another suggestion? I am all ears if you overlook the rest of my appendages....

wineart
#7 Posted : 12/21/2010 2:43:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wineart wrote:
tele wrote:
wineart wrote:

I am not sure why enhanced leaf, I am supposing you have another suggestion? I am all ears if you overlook the rest of my appendages....

Was I too explicit or are you being serious? I was trying to be vague. Old habits die hard.

tele
#8 Posted : 12/21/2010 3:51:40 PM
Explorer

wineart wrote:

Well to make enhanced leaf you will first have to extract some nice DMT crystals, for which I would suggest q21q21's tek(white DMT, scroll down):
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m.../Lime_A/B_Extraction_Tek
Because it's way simple and yields very good DMT.

So what I would suggest bro is that you first try your extracted crystals with a proper smoking device such as vaporgenie(starting from a small dose), just to get close look at what DMT will bring you by itself. Afterwards you will might want to make some changa.
However, it's just my suggestion that you get to know DMT by itself(unless you have already) and afterwards move to changa.

If you feel like DMT is too strong by itself, I would suggest starting with very low doses.

Good luck with your expeditions!

Global
#9 Posted : 12/21/2010 7:16:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

jimjamshop.com has many of the materials you may find useful. I believe they are currently having trouble stocking on mimosa, but I could be wrong.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

BananaForeskin
#10 Posted : 12/21/2010 9:22:03 PM

I Eat Plant Magic

I was saying you should be more explicit. At least earlier I was not in the mood for triple negatives.
You're asking what you need overall for an extraction? Or just for the enhanced leaf?

One note, the handbook seems a little outdated compared to some of the teks in the wiki. Or if perhaps outdated is the wrong word, then a little harder to follow than the teks in the wiki (Noman's STB and Q21Q21's A/B coming to mind).
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

Newfound_wonder
#11 Posted : 12/21/2010 11:13:06 PM

Harvie Krumpet

I'd go with powdered bark either way.

If you want it fast go with Noman's tek.

If you want it pure go with Q21Q21.
Every tool is dangerous when misused. That is no reason not to use tools.
Isn't it strange that a gift can be an enemy?

Xt
#12 Posted : 12/22/2010 1:22:25 AM

Nomans tek is the standard STB (straight to base) tek and is proven. Tho when doing the tek, once you have the DMT i would not do the ammonia wash, i would however recommend one sodium carbonate wash and then at least one re crystallization.

Many people like Q21's tek but i felt sick from all the colorful text so ive not looked at it.

BLAB is the one i recommend, but that results in DMT fumarate Which needs to be converted to freebase (very easy) a method for this can be found in the forum using water and CaC03.
This is the method i would use and recommend, simply because it avoids using naptha and is what i consider more elegant chemistry.

With any extraction you want powdered bark. So if yo buy whole pieces you will need to powder it.

When comparing A/b vs STB extractions, it is in my opinion that an STB is faster but results in a less clean product. This time saved is negated by the need to clean the spice. With this in mind i consider the A/b and STB equally effective if done correctly.

Like i said... i recommend the BLAB and then a h20/CaC03 conversion to freebase. Once you have done this and have your DMT i would then look at how to make either Changa (dmt infused herb that also contains B. Caapi alkaloids) or enhanced leaf.

PS: Changa is the stuff your looking for Pleased

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna