We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
[SHE] Winter solstice December 21 2010 Options

cyb
#21 Posted : 12/2/2012 3:42:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

daedaloops wrote:
It's 2010 ??! Jesus crist I've been worrying for nothing, we still got 2 good years to go before the world ends....

Yeah...didn't you hear...we solved the 'Time Travel' problem a while ago now Thumbs up
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Parshvik Chintan
#22 Posted : 12/3/2012 10:58:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

cyb wrote:
Yeah...didn't you hear...we solved the 'Time Travel' problem a while ago now Thumbs up

figures the traveler would be the first.

i had no idea his name had an implied 'time' in between 'the' and 'traveler'. but you learn something new everyday.
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

JourneyToJah
#23 Posted : 12/11/2012 9:01:30 PM

Free Spirit

We decided to go for San Pedro and some Amanitas. See you guys in hyperspace!

Can't wait to be amazed by the power of the universe Love
With these hands I have killed man and destroyed hopes and dreams. But when I open these hands I can hold my wife, make my children laugh and even aid others. It's not the path that we take but the choices that we make along that path that makes us who we are. -Waugriff

Ford Prefect
#24 Posted : 12/13/2012 3:25:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd like to blast off and go back two years, I'll try it too.... lolCool
Earth: Mostly Harmless... Dont Panic!

Jin
#25 Posted : 12/14/2012 2:27:12 PM

yes

its gonna be 5:28 am where i live , yet i'll be blasting offf
friends i'll meet all of you in hyperspace
yesssssssssssss ,
it will be good to travel back in time and forward maybe at the same time
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

nicechrisman
#26 Posted : 12/17/2012 4:57:53 PM

Kin

I'm thinking of taking my cactus flesh and tea around 12 am on the 21st. Or I may wait till morning. The 21st looks to be a day of meditation for me. This may also include walking meditation as I don't want to just be in solitude on this day. It would be nice to spend some time inside my heart cave, but also to spend some time connecting with others. Maybe bridge a gap?
Nagdeo

Global
#27 Posted : 12/17/2012 6:01:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

nicechrisman wrote:
This may also include walking meditation as I don't want to just be in solitude on this day. It would be nice to spend some time inside my heart cave, but also to spend some time connecting with others. Maybe bridge a gap?

Balance; Balance; Balance
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

PREV12