We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Nexus:) Options

starseed*
#1 Posted : 12/17/2010 12:27:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was thinking its time I introduce myself here, so I hopefully soon will have access to ask questions and comment outside the nursery.. Wink Well, Im a 24 year old girl from Norway. ( So please bear with me when it comes to my english Wink ) First of all I have to say, thank you sooo much for this page!!! I really love it, its truly an amazing page! Im soo grateful I found it! Smile I havent smoked dmt yet. But the day is coming closer and closer! <3

Actually the first time I heard about dmt, was at november 28th.. I suscribe on mails from Solara An Ra, wich channels the Councils of Light, ( the Pleadians, the Sirians and the Andromodans ) and sometimes she channels live at this radiostation ( http://www.bbsradio.com/..._talk_radio_station1.php ), and one of the qustions she would channel about at 29th of november, was how can DMT, cannabis and other substances affect your spiritual evolution. When I saw the word dmt, I felt really drawn to it, I just had to google it and see what is was! And the info I found.. OMG!!! Im soo happy!! It is just what I have been wishing for! It kind of feels like dmt found me when I was ready for it!!

And the the most amazing is, that Im going to Australia two weeks from now, and im staying with a friend down there, and I asked him about it, and he actually have a friend that have access to it!! How wondeful is that!!! Very happy Im so happy..!! Cant wait to do it!!! But also im kind of glad I had this month to prepare... Well, but as I have understood though, you cant really prepare yourself for what will happen Wink hehe.. But I feel very ready now. Especially after reading I guess hundreds of dmt trip reports..and a LOT of info. I also saw the movie DMT-the spirit mulecule. It was a intresting movie, but I think the perspective was a little too 3d for me..

You see Im a very spiritual person.. I started my spiritual awakening around three years ago. And what "normal" people experience and learn when they take dmt, about ET`s, our multidimensional universe, that we all are one ++, that is already my reality! That also make me veeery qurious, what I will be able to get out of it... The last year I have been dreaming sooo much about being able to travel around the universe.. I think dmt is the answer to my wishes! Smile And I also can`t wait to remove the "fog" that I feel I have between my consciousness and ego, and finally see everything totally clear again! I think my soul is used to be multidimensional, and to be as restricted that you are in a human body, is kind of frustrating... I think I have been living a lot of lives on other planets and in other dimensions, before I started to reincarnate on earth. So Im kind of not like the other humans souls who have only incarnated on earth... I think Im here to help with the big dimensional shift that we will experience around october 2011-end of 2012. After this is done, and humans finally have developed into beeing multidimensional, I think I want to continue on my travels around the universe... Being alive is such an amazing thing!!! I love our universe so much<3 Hope all this didnt sound too crazy for you Wink hehe...

Oh I have to tell you guys what were said on Solara An Ra`s channeling about dmt!! It was really amazing. First the Andromodans came tru. They said that dmt and similar substances have actually been necessary for the spiritual evolution of the humans. If we didnt have it on the planet, the evolution would take much longer time and we wouldt be in the spiritual place we are now. They also said that with dmt, you do actually astral travel to other dimensions ( you are not only "tripping" ) and you can visit other dimensions and even the insde of the earth, and you can talk with entities such as themself. But they also said that even if the "drugs" have been necessary in the past, now we can do it all ourself. And thats what they encourage us to do.. Then some other questions were answerd, and in the end the Sirians<3 came tru, and they actually said that if taking dmt is for your spiritual evolution, then it is okey to try it together with a shaman. But they dont encourage anything! And its not ment for everyone. But it is okey to try it with a shaman for spiritual evoulution!!! ( I think I would try in anyway though Wink , but its sooo good they was not negative to it I think!!! Very happy ) And they said that we should stay away from all substances that harms your brain and make it unclear, because we need our brains clear theese days. And its also good to stay away from substances such as caffeine, tobacco, sugar and alcohol, that makes the energy rise and fall again. You should focus on doing things that keeps you enegry on a high positive level all the time, so you in the end can only live in love and joy. Smile A lot more was said, but dont remember right now...

Maby I also should tell you about my past about drugs.. On High School I smoked hasjish almost every day(its almost impossible to get weed in Norway..!) And I took a little exctasy, amfetamine and pills back then. When I have been on my travels around the world, I have been smoking a lot of weed, taken exctasy and one time i tryed LSD. I didnt like the way my brain wasnt able to functioun proparly when I took LSD. But it was a good experience.. after around 6 hours when the crazy tripping slowed down and I was on my down trip, I had som really good insights about myself..I learned a lot, and im glad I tryed it. But now im totally done with drugs. I havent done anything in almost two years. And its not tempting at all. But DMT is not a drug in the same way as other drugs!! After what I have understood its only good for you. Very happy ( at least compared to other drugs... )

And also I want to send my greatest gratitude and love to all those fantastic people that are doing dmt extractions! Thank you soo much!! Wish I could do it myself, but reading those extraction guides, is like reading greek to me Wink

Well, then all I have left to say is that hopefully, in around two-three weeks from now, you can read about my first of many future DMT experiences! Very happy

Sending you all much love and light <3 Namaste <3

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

gammagore
#2 Posted : 12/17/2010 12:30:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Id love to read your post but that big ol block of text is difficult to get throughSad

Could you please break it up into a few paragraphsWink

starseed*
#3 Posted : 12/17/2010 12:37:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hehe.. of course! Hoped that helped Wink

gammagore
#4 Posted : 12/17/2010 1:08:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Youre in for one hell of a journey, be safe and make sure the set and setting is perfectSmile

On the extraction side of things, I know very little about chemistry but the extraction teks are written out in such a way that makes them easier to perform than baking a cake, seriously! And that feeling that one gets when their first yield presents itself is just amazing.

starseed*
#5 Posted : 12/17/2010 1:30:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hehe..yes after all I have read, Im veery sure of that!! Wink Im soo excited, cant wait for the day to finally be here!!! Very happy What do you think is the perfect set and setting for smoking first time?? Smile

Are you serious!? Easier than baking a cake?? Hmm...maby I should check it out a little closer then.. Yes, I can imagen the feeling of sitting with your own home mabe dmt crystals in your hands.. ohh..that would be so infinite amazing!!! Do it take a lot of space? Do it smell anything? Do you think I can do it in my room if I share appatment with others? How much do it cost? And how long time does it take? How much do you get out of one extraction? Guess I can find the answer to all this by reading in the forum, but would be veery happy if you would bother to answer Very happy

Enoon
#6 Posted : 12/17/2010 3:24:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

starseed*, welcome to the nexus.

I'm not sure I agree with what you've written above, but luckily that's ok here Smile
dmt is like all other psychedelics in my opinion, special in its own way, sacred and powerful. But the main ingredient of every psychedelic experience is the self, and this ingredient is very unpredictable. There is no such thing as *only good*; as a complex being the self is capable of all extremes and lots of them, and psychedelics might just plunge you right into one or the other or all of them at once. Dmt being no exception.

Also do look into extractions if you are really serious about the spice. IMO there is no other way to go than making it yourself.

cheers
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

MelCat
#7 Posted : 12/17/2010 3:35:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

starseed* wrote:
Do it take a lot of space? Do it smell anything? Do you think I can do it in my room if I share appatment with others? How much do it cost? And how long time does it take? How much do you get out of one extraction? Guess I can find the answer to all this by reading in the forum, but would be veery happy if you would bother to answer Very happy

Welcome to the Nexus Starseed*!

Just so you know, most, if not all of your answers can be found in the FAQ.

While it's easy to be impatient and anxious when it comes to the spice... It's really for the best to do as much of your own homework as possible. The wiki is an outstanding resource.

Good luck and happy journeys!
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

starseed*
#8 Posted : 12/17/2010 4:59:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you, both of you, for welcoming me here Smile I really appreciate that Smile
Enoon: Well, I have only known about the excistens of dmt for around two weeks now, so of course I still have a lot to learn. And my meenings about it is just after all the things I have read.. I dont really know anything for sure until I have tryed it myself of course..
Melodic Catastophe: Thanks for the link!! That was really helpful Smile I have read some of the metods of extraction now, and watched some clips on youtube about lab techniques.. it seems like I could actually manage it!! Smile But in the beginning I will just get from my friend, and when I go back home, I have nowhere to get it, so then I will start doing extractions myself.. Yes Im very impatient to get started on my travels..hehe..kind of obsessed about it.. after I discoverd it, I have read about it every day... <3