We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Trouble with the VG Options

Vito
#1 Posted : 12/17/2010 11:36:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi guys,

Until now i've (tired of SWIM) been using a Machine for my travels - when i do this I think I am more 'smoking' than vaping - thick white clouds when the heat is real close, but not enough to burn (and i know this cos i have burnt before and the taste is right there to smack ya when you get back) - saying this i get to my current position.

Ive heard nothing but praise for the VG - so i purchased one (not a GVG as i dont know where to get one). I watched a couple of youtube clips and read this instructions but I just cant seem to get anywhere - granted im using a BIC but I see lots of people saying these are fine.

The Spice is placed in the bowl (about a pencilhead eraser size) and it does seem to melt, but im yet to get anything happening substancial without putting the lighter halfway down the pipe which i believe is counter-intuitive.

I will be getting a torch lighter but im wondering if theres anything I am missing.

Oh yea, and the spice is straight, i dont really do any weed or have any other herbs on hand...

Thanks guys.
"We'll sit quiet, be alert, pay attention to you, be available, hold good thoughts and feelings for you. If you need human contact, just put out your hand and somebody will take it. If you lose control, we're here to help. Otherwise, this is your experience, not ours. Your pretty much on your own."

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

gammagore
#2 Posted : 12/17/2010 12:25:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Are you laying the spice on any sort of bed(some leaf/herb, even ash)?

If you are just laying it onto the screen i think that could be the problem. It's probably just melting and running down into the pipe.

Oh ya, maybe take a read through the sticky above this thread https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=8730

Vito
#3 Posted : 12/17/2010 12:52:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Sad Damn. ALl i had to do was look a little harder. So few screens or some steel wool from my machine or some herbs... Can they be...kitchen herbs :S
"We'll sit quiet, be alert, pay attention to you, be available, hold good thoughts and feelings for you. If you need human contact, just put out your hand and somebody will take it. If you lose control, we're here to help. Otherwise, this is your experience, not ours. Your pretty much on your own."

gammagore
#4 Posted : 12/17/2010 1:01:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sure dude, parsley/sage/mint can all be used(dry). Im not sure about steel wool and the VG, is the bowl big enough to fit some steel wool/brillo in there?

Global
#5 Posted : 12/17/2010 3:09:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

The headshop by me sells ten screens for a dollar. I'm sure they can't be too expensive. Just throw 7-8 screens in there and you'll be set.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Vito
#6 Posted : 12/18/2010 1:05:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'll look into getting some screens, for now ill just cut my machine steel down to size.
Can't wait to have a blast, what smoke/vapor I did get was very smooth and tasty(believe it or not) by comparison to my machine!
Thanks guys!!

Global
#7 Posted : 12/18/2010 2:25:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Yeah, the taste out of my GVG compared to the taste of the same stuff out of any other device would make me think I'm consuming two completely different substances.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Swarupa
#8 Posted : 12/18/2010 4:14:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Vito wrote:

what smoke/vapor I did get was very smooth and tasty(believe it or not) by comparison to my machine!

Aaaaah! I cant wait to try my CVG head with my bong! Just waiting on the arc... damn royal mail.

Xt
#9 Posted : 12/18/2010 5:01:29 PM

Ah give them a chance, the floors dead slippery!

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

Swarupa
#10 Posted : 12/18/2010 5:56:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

lol truth be told they are great, i think the place i ordered from just must be up t'north Pleased