We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Virola Theidora red Options

flyboy
#1 Posted : 12/16/2010 8:17:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hey guys, i have 28grams delivering tommorrow, is this the whole plant? do i then have to scrape or extract the resin and then turn that into freebase? or am i getting 28grams of resin (fingers crossed)

I heard the red is the strongest, lime is ready, i am hopeful.

So if its the whole plants and i need just the resin from it, can someone give me pointers how to do that part.

(is 28grams at least a few good doses or is it like mimosa)

thanks

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

romiir
#2 Posted : 12/17/2010 10:56:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

This is probably 28 grams of resin.

If you search around you will find information about the resin, the easiest usage is sub-lingual, since the alkaloids are already in salt form.

SWIM has has limited success with the resin from SE, one good gram out of every 10 dead grams.

Be careful out there, it is hard to judge effective dosage, when alkaloid content varies so much batch to batch.

jamie
#3 Posted : 12/17/2010 3:42:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

im sure if it is resin they would say it is resin since resin would sell more..Id bet it is just the strips, and usually the natives scrape the resin from the strips before you get it. I always hear of the stuff yielding next to nothing.
Long live the unwoke.

flyboy
#4 Posted : 12/19/2010 5:56:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

oh man, it was 2 little sticks of dried wood, my first thought was they'd make better earings for a native shaman than for getting high... what did i expect for $5... just added it to mimosa order out of curiosity.

are you guys saying though even pure extracted resin does not always work?

Xt
#5 Posted : 12/20/2010 12:10:39 AM

flyboy wrote:

are you guys saying though even pure extracted resin does not always work?

I think fractal is saying they take the resin out of the wood before selling... the wood.
Personally i have tried resin as sold by a well known & controversial vendor and surprise surprise it was bunk. Doesn't surprise me tho as a known associate of this vendor was speaking of how the dosage can vary from one person to the next, he spoke of how some people need huge amounts... I simply assumed all the stuff was bunk and he was covering for his associated vendor.

I have no idea if they sell it but i assume your best bet for some of the lesser known entheogenic plants native to South America would be to speak to icaros dna.

β€œRight here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna