We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
cheers family! Options

coyote
#1 Posted : 12/16/2010 7:51:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi everybody,

I've been trolling this forum for a while now... I love it. This is a great community full of wisdom and knowledge. Thank you! I've decided it is time to join and give back. SWIM has had several extractions under his/her belt. SWIM loves combining biochemistry with the art of crafting a very special finished sacrament.

cheers to all those whome desire more truth

-coyote
"I've never let my school interfere with my education." -Mark Twain

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Enoon
#2 Posted : 12/16/2010 10:51:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

hi coyote, welcome to the nexus!

What do you mean "combining biochemistry..." can you elaborate?

What is it you do with psychedelics in general or just spice specifically? Spiritual- / psychologocial- / recreational- or other work?
Hope you enjoy the site!
Much love

Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

coyote
#3 Posted : 12/17/2010 1:08:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the welcome Enoon. I like to use something given to us from the earth, and through the use of chemistry/biology produce something wonderful. I also love home brewing and winemaking....

Psychedelics began as a recreational drug for me but it didn't take long to find something deeper. At my favorite small festival, a few years ago, my friends and i all ingested far too much of everything - we were kids in a candy shop. A brother approached, as the sun was going down that night, with a vial of lsd. I picked up four doses and was going to split it with a friend, however the friend i was going to split it with was already deep into a mushroom. Needless to say i took all four hits against the warning of the brother with the vial. That night I died losing all sense of self. I was lucky to be at such a blessed festival and with such blessed friends that proceeded to take care of me. That night opened many doors. Over the next few months of digesting that trip i was transformed from an atheist into a believer.

Spice has further solidified my feelings and has helped guide me down the path of development. I recently ran into the book Be Here Now, Now Be Here by Baba Ram Dass. I've got much love for the pyschedelic community. I'm currently working on centering myself, moving forward, and spreading light.

Love and Respect,
coyote

"I've never let my school interfere with my education." -Mark Twain

endlessness
#4 Posted : 12/18/2010 9:40:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh yeah the 'too much psychedelics in a festival' story Very happy Was also how it happened in the beginning of my path, so I can very much understand you how much it changed you.

btw, im curious, what is your favourite method of extraction? and did you extract any of the other 'allies' appart from dmt (bufo, 5-meo-dmt, mescaline, harmalas, etc) ?

All the best on your path! And welcome to the Nexus!