We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
my 200ish gram cappi experiance Options

Nisroch
#1 Posted : 12/16/2010 8:36:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey every one I've tied to brew my own aya twice now. After both times failed I went to a aya retreat, and now I'm trying to work backward from that experience, now that I have a benchmark. I should be noted that while my experience at the retreat was incredible, and healing it was very subtle. I drank at least 2-3 times more then most people at the retreat, and every one else had way stronger experiences. I think I need a high level of maoi. It could be that I'm resistant to dmt too. I'm trying to find out one way or the other. So I brewed up a lot of cappi. I brewed up around 250-300 grams of cappi with the 3x3 method. I acidified the water with vinegar. I used about a tablespoon per liter.
Now on to the setting.I started drinking about 9pm. To prepare I listed to a binural beats program, and then a chakra clearing guided meditation mp3 to get into the mood. I played a icaro album by Don Pedro Guerra Gonzales looping through out the night. I lit the room with a single candle, and burned some really nice incense. I set my bed up so I could comfortably sit up throughout the night. I rolled up some tobacco to smoke through out the night. I'm working on quitting, but I thought it fit for the night.
I slowly sipped my brew though out the night. after 2-3 sips and around a hour in I took a small hit of spice from my trusty gvg to test the effects. I had almost none. I slightly sensed it's presence, but I wasn't really off base. After drinking more cappi and waiting a hour. I could feel the cappi working and decided it was time for another hit of spice. I added a bit more spice then the first hit. After breathing in 2-3 times I instantly felt a purge coming, and sent it into my bucket. As I vomited into it I could see a sort of mandela in the bottom of the bucket, and the bucket seemed to be bending towards me. It was actually a kinda positive time. After I gathered myself I climbed back onto my bed to sit and meditate. As I closed my eyes I could see in my minds eye a ribbon of energy coming towards me. For some reason it seemed to have a paternal quality. All i could see was the ribbon of energy, but it had the feeling of a hand pointing a finger at the end coming towards me. It flowed to my forehead. I could feel it pushing me back against the wall, and flowing into me. After a wile it flowed to the left of my head. I watched it, and then it dissipated. After sitting a wile I drank more. About a half hour or more had passed since the last hit of spice. I wanted to wait at least a hour between hits to make sure there was no problems with tolerance. I thought I'd lay down for a little wile to pass time, and because I was tired. At this point I drank 3/4 of a 300ish gram brew. I ended up sleeping the night away. When I woke up around 6am I thought I should just stay down. I was a bit disappointed because I wanted a full on dmt trip under maoi, but it was all and all a good experiance. I did get dome great thinking done with the cappi, and learned about my level for maoi. Now know more about my limits so I can push them further next time. Another step down my path.
Reality is for people who can't handle drugsSmile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.