We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi all Options

8Pus
#1 Posted : 12/15/2010 11:03:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi,

I come from Belgium, i play drums and like riding with my motorbike (Ducati monster ^^).

I tried mushrooms few years ago, and wanted to try DMT someday ... the day is coming ... need to test that stuff.

I want to learn how to make a great DMT extraction, I want to buy it, I want to explore something bigger than our reality ^^

See you,

8Pus

N.B. sorry for my english, i speak french first ^^

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 12/16/2010 1:31:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

8Pus wrote:

I want to learn how to make a great DMT extraction, I want to buy it, I want to explore something bigger than our reality ^^

Hello!

Welcome to the nexus. Please take your time to thoroughly read the attitude page, as it explicitly says:

Quote:
• No discussion is allowed about selling drugs, buying drugs, prices of drugs or trading drugs. This includes all isolated psychedelic compounds and RCs (Research Chemicals), whether they are legal or not. The only goods allowed to be discussed in the Supplier's section are legal ethnobotanicals and legal/unwatched chemical supplys.

Check the links you received in your welcome pm, such as the FAQ, as it also explains amongst other important dmt/extraction information, why we dont condone buying dmt.

dumbstruck
#3 Posted : 12/16/2010 7:13:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings from the United States to Belgium! "The day is coming" for sure -- once you discover the wonders surrounding DMT it is only a matter of time! I recommend to not rush into the experience. It is overwhelming, even compared to large doses of other psychedelics. You don't want to scare yourself away!

You will definitely explore something larger than this reality! And as an added bonus, once you come back and have integrated the DMT experiences into your life, then even REALITY ITSELF will get larger! The possibilities that open up are astounding! It is like a switch flips in your mind and suddenly everything is imbued with infinite complexity. And then this makes you want to learn more and even BE more so you can better appreciate the wonder surrounding you.

You will find all the information you want (and a bunch you didn't know you wanted until after you got it!) here on the Nexus. The people here are wonderful and supportive. You've come to the right place! Happy travels my Belgian friend!

8Pus
#4 Posted : 12/16/2010 10:11:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thx for your welcome.

I read the FAQ about "Why don't sell/buy". I agree totally.

If this is magic, i understand that we want to keep it out of reach from "Big brother" ;p I'm looking this spice for 6 years, but I was too young (and it seemed to be a hard drug for me at this time).

Now I've read so much more that it become possible. But I need some more explains about it because, for example, if I begin to try produce it myself, I don't want to "smoke" bad things with residue of Muratic acid or other stuff dangerous for health. I'm not a chemist, so I need to be very careful with methods I found on the web. Furthermore, all methods are in english, so there are expressions I don't understand exactly...

Few years ago, Shrooms gave me line of thought, and I had for the first time the feeling to being trapped on earth until the end ... i wasn't afraid by this meaning, and all my trips were great, never bad, never.

And even if one day i can produce spice, I can't say today that I'll try it directly. All part of the spice story are fascinating, not only the "final journey", especially if it leads to a bad trip.

I fear that my language does indeed complicate things ... Because I'm French speaking and all stuff On The Forum are in English ... so I hope you'll help me, as chemist or just as experienced users, to achieve to this magic.

Thx a lot,

dumbstruck
#5 Posted : 12/17/2010 1:10:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The language barrier make things more difficult, but it can never stop a determined man! Feel free to PM me if you need help figuring out some of the steps in the DMT extraction guides here. At the very least I can rephrase or offer similar words so hopefully an online translator will (eventually!) get you to be successful.

Now I apologize if this is incorrect, but the following is in Deutsch and is a DMT extraction. http://www.psychonaut.com/post-36233.html?f=28

It recommends using turpentine. It claims this is pure naptha but I do not know this to be true. If possible you do want to find pure naptha, preferably the lighter hydrocarbon naptha but the heavier will work if it is all you can find.

It also recommends to evaporate your turpentine / naptha to get your crystals. I disagree with this. I suggest to evaporate your naptha until approximately half to a third of its original volume, and then to place it (in a covered glass jar) in to your freezer. This will cause the DMT freebase to precipitate ("crash" the crystals out of the naptha solution) out and settle down to the bottom. After approximately 6-8 hours in the freezer, pour off the naptha leaving the crystals on the bottom. These crystals are your (impressively pure already!) DMT! Success!

If you want to clean these crystals to be extremely high purity, a quick recrystallization can be done with heptane (which is quite similar to naptha, and may be hard to find in a local store). I can help explain this if you like!

You may also want to search psychonaut.com to see if there is a recrystallization guide that is french or deutsch.

You are taking the first steps to one of the most profound experiences possible! I can already tell you will not stop until you have encountered DMT on your own terms. Best of luck on your travels, my friend.

dumbstruck
#6 Posted : 12/17/2010 1:28:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ah, excellent! Good news! I found a well written guide on extracting mimosa hostilis root bark IN FRENCH! http://www.psychonaut.com/post-22822.html . Note that if you are using mimosa hostilis bark you can skip the incredibly tedious step 6. This is an acid / base extraction, which is slightly more complex than an STB (straight to base) extraction. It will, however, produce a wonderful product in the end. If it seems doable you might want to use this simply for the ease of reading.

The big difference between A/B and STB is step 2-5 in the above guide. You can pretty much skip these using STB. You want to mix your bark with an equal amount of sodium hydroxide (aka LYE aka NaOH) and then water. So if you are using 50 grams of bark you would use 50 grams of lye and about 750 ml of water (15 ml per gram of bark). You can probably use less water if you do a larger amount of bark. So for 200 grams of bark use 200 grams of lye and about 2 liters of water (that would be 10 ml per gram of bark). Then you let this sit for a while and then do step 7 in the above guide. That step is simply to add some naptha, mix it up with the bark / lye / water solution, and let it separate. The naptha will be on top. Pull the naptha off in to a separate container using an eye dropper or any method you can find. This naptha can be used "as is" for the freeze precipitation I mentioned in an earlier post.

The A/B is definitely more complex than what I just listed above. If you do use the A/B, make sure to use naptha, not dichloromethane (will make sense once you read the link).

edit: Oh! If you can read Deutsch the first guide I posted is a STB. It is essentially the same process as the one I detailed in the second paragraph above ("the big difference..." one). Best of luck! Hope I helped.

Pennyless_Sitar_Player
#7 Posted : 12/17/2010 5:19:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello 8Pus. My hat is off to you my friend. These techniques are tough enough to learn as is, but to decipher the writings from another language and learn them takes great determination. Awesome pal, I am impressed.

8Pus wrote:
Thx for your welcome.

I read the FAQ about "Why don't sell/buy". I agree totally.

If this is magic, i understand that we want to keep it out of reach from "Big brother" ;p I'm looking this spice for 6 years, but I was too young (and it seemed to be a hard drug for me at this time).

Now I've read so much more that it become possible. But I need some more explains about it because, for example, if I begin to try produce it myself, I don't want to "smoke" bad things with residue of Muratic acid or other stuff dangerous for health. I'm not a chemist, so I need to be very careful with methods I found on the web. Furthermore, all methods are in english, so there are expressions I don't understand exactly...

Few years ago, Shrooms gave me line of thought, and I had for the first time the feeling to being trapped on earth until the end ... i wasn't afraid by this meaning, and all my trips were great, never bad, never.

And even if one day i can produce spice, I can't say today that I'll try it directly. All part of the spice story are fascinating, not only the "final journey", especially if it leads to a bad trip.

I fear that my language does indeed complicate things ... Because I'm French speaking and all stuff On The Forum are in English ... so I hope you'll help me, as chemist or just as experienced users, to achieve to this magic.

Thx a lot,

Everything contained within this post is pure fiction, written from a character's perspective within the author's mind as he dreams aloud... come what may