We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Wandering through the realms of the cosmos; understanding time Options

journeyman
#1 Posted : 12/15/2010 10:27:41 AM

Tyler

Since having mastered the art of extraction, i have become more and more adventurous in the other realm.

So tonight, i packed myself a very generous sized breakthrough dose (.09g) in my trusty interdimensional transversing apparatus, in between some damiana with a screen on top like always. Before taking my hit, i put myself in a light state of meditation and focused on my breathing as well as the questions i have that i would like to come out of my trip knowing.

So i took my hit, long slow and deep. Then struggled, but was successful in taking another hit to finish the little last of what was left in the bowl as well as in the chamber.

As expected, i blasted off into the world of colors and entities and sheer beauty, only this time it seemed as if i gained some lucidity. Suddenly, it was as if time exploded. I was the master of the universe. I literally could make things move, appear, disappear, explode, anything. I could transverse forward and backward through time. I saw my entire life play as if it were a movie on super fast forward, but i could still make everything out. I could grasp the concept of multiple dimensions, and i could move in and out and through them. (This is literally impossible to explain with words, and after coming back, i no longer can maintain this concept due to the limits of my physical mind)

Then came the experience, i felt (moreso than ever before) a 100% feeling of oneness. Physical unity with everything that is. I then became people, and saw through their eyes, I was a shaman deep in the Amazon, I was Bob Dylan performing on stage, I was Hunter Thompson, finishing up the last sentence of a book, I was my dog, I was my bed, i was everything that is good in this world, i was everything evil. When i was slowly coming back and opened my eyes, i could control my visuals and contort the room into a disastrous blur of objects that continued to grow and shrink as if everything were inflatable. I looked at my dog and i could hear her thoughts flowing through my head. They were funny and simple, i thought to myself, "Ah, clearly dog thoughts". Then i closed my eyes again, and everyone there seemed very excited and jumpy. They "told" me that i must come back soon because i am very close, but i there are many things still to know. I then got the overwhelming feeling that i should smoke more and go back, but that feeling was quickly beaten down by the feeling of nausea, (which i was "told" was because i drank too much tea before my trip). By then the feeling of a need to return instantly was gone, but i still feel as if i must go back AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

I am now in the process of gaining information on aya/pharmahuasca. Really leaning towards pharma methinks. Well, this post was disappointingly bland and i apologize. By the time i got to writing it most of my memories had faded. Maybe the next one will be better Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ragabr
#2 Posted : 12/15/2010 8:38:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cool journeyman, good to hear that things are treating you well. Have you tried making The Machine? 90mgs seems like an awfully steep dose. Be cool, be well.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

azrael
#3 Posted : 12/16/2010 2:01:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

nice report. I get the unity of people in my memory with spice too, and unity with benches etc with salvia (less insightful). maybe it's travelling through the overmind that connects us all outside of 3space, maybe it's a seized opportunity for the mind to ride out big speculation in a blink. probably a bit of both and some of something else.

to help with remembering trips, start talking out loud and writing things down upon re-entry. sometimes you can get the greatest coherency focusing on one aspect or moment of the trip and describing as much as you can about that, rather than going for all of it. all depends, always depends.

as for aya, start small. pharma, start smaller. a bit of a spice launch mid voyage will kick it up enough.

and I have no idea wtf is up with time.

the_ki
#4 Posted : 12/16/2010 3:06:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

nice read, im jealous

journeyman
#5 Posted : 12/16/2010 8:14:49 AM

Tyler

ragabr, i do believe it was actually only around .08. Thats what i was going for anyway, but the weighing was tricky on me this time, and i believe the scale was thrown off a bit by the bass from some music. I would also like to add that this was a very high dose and i was very well aware of this when i did it Smile As far as the machine, i don't know, i don't really care for vaped spice, i really like it in between something that burns. I have an eclipse vape which vapes it wonderfully, but i prefer a standard bowl. My next venture is changa for that reason, and i have some caapi leaf on the way Smile

azrael, thanks for the tips with remembering trips, this is quite a problem with me, though upon waking today, i did remember alot more, which i will add below. In my trip i figured out time. There is no time, only is there time when you are in a physical type body.

There is so much more i am forgetting, i cannot wait to go back so i can write things down asap.

Entheojen
#6 Posted : 12/16/2010 9:09:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I looked at my dog and i could hear her thoughts flowing through my head. They were funny and simple, i thought to myself, "Ah, clearly dog thoughts".

OMG that was so funny that bit! I'd love to know what my dog was thinking. Can you remember any of the thoughts? I can just imagine like... "PLAY WITH ME" "GIVE ME TREATS" lol

Sounds like you had an incredible time! Some day I hope to experience what you have. I'd like to hear how your pharma/changa trip goes.
The trees spoke to me through the wind. The more I listened, the more they spoke.

journeyman
#7 Posted : 12/16/2010 7:27:10 PM

Tyler

Lol, she was more or less thinking "Oh my god, this guy has finally lost it. Please stop hugging me." She was very mad at me for some reason and wouldn't look at me until i projected thoughts of love to her and she looked at me and smiled and it was at that point that i was SO SURE she was going to say something (she is a pug by the way, with the most extreme facial expressions especially while im stoned. I also believe her to be smarter than she lets on, and deep down i think she knows more than other dogs because of being around ze spice Smile) so i start conversing with her attempting to discuss things like the concept of time and how she is but an extension of me and i of her, but by this point i believe she got bored of the subject and laid down and stared at me, fighting sleep. I then realized i was losing it a bit as i was trying to discuss reality with my dog, and closed my eyes to try to return to hyperspace. Smile

the smiling eyes
#8 Posted : 12/16/2010 8:44:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I then realized i was losing it a bit as i was trying to discuss reality with my dog, and closed my eyes to try to return to hyperspace. Smile[/quote]

hahahahahaha

the smiling eyes
#9 Posted : 12/16/2010 8:45:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i dont know how to quote properly. fail on my part.

Livingstrategy
#10 Posted : 12/16/2010 9:36:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Absolutely amazing trip. One of the best trip reports I've read in awhile. Please keep posting here journeyman. I can tell that your presence will provide great benefit to the community!

Much love =D

journeyman
#11 Posted : 12/17/2010 7:51:56 AM

Tyler

Thanks ha Smile my next journey will be within the next few days, so a report will be up soon after. I can't wait to get my aya ingredients!! Smile

DivineDreamer
#12 Posted : 12/18/2010 5:08:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful(:
Wake your mind up.