We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
just wondering... Options

spice_girl
#1 Posted : 12/15/2010 7:15:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

what could cause SWIM to not remember any of the hyperspace experiences?

SWIM has been around many of people who have blasted off, came back and could remember what they were looking at and what happened to them.

Could SWIM be doing too high of a dose which would cause SWIM to totally forget?
"With our thought we make the world." -Buddha

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Opiyum
#2 Posted : 12/15/2010 7:29:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

spice_girl wrote:
what could cause SWIM to not remember any of the hyperspace experiences?

SWIM has been around many of people who have blasted off, came back and could remember what they were looking at and what happened to them.

Could SWIM be doing too high of a dose which would cause SWIM to totally forget?

Yeah I have trouble remembering most of what happened, most times I do it.
There have been times where I was present enough during the experience to say to myself "remember this, remember this, focus..." but, even so, I can never seem to recall much of anything. Nothing other than a few still frames and general indescribable feelings and such.
It's normally breakthroughs that are the hardest to remember. The gateway or sub breakthrough doses are still quite amazing but normally not to hard to remember. It's when you fly through that doorway and are completely destroyed that it's hard to recall anything. But really how do you expect to record information when your record button has been obliterated?

You remember absolutely nothing?

spice_girl
#3 Posted : 12/15/2010 7:37:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

lol very true..I guess I just never thought of it like that.
well thanks : ) I just wanted to make sure I wasnt doing anything wrong and that I wasnt the only person not really remembering my journey.

spice_girl
#4 Posted : 12/15/2010 7:42:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Opiyum wrote:

You remember absolutely nothing?

Well really the only thing I can remember about them is like you said, that indescribable feeling, and knowing that it was an amazing experience but not really knowing what happened that was so amazing..i dont know if that really means anything to you...i just cant really explain it.. but the most significant thing I can remember is this feeling of people all around me.