We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
reply to observant 5meodmt Options

mrwiggle
#1 Posted : 12/14/2010 6:58:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"I've been trying to make sense of an intense 72 hours that first involved homeopathic doses of non-psychedelic drugs, and eventually random intense trips without the ingestion of anything at all. There was a huge range of effects and symptoms. (Thanks to those who sat in with me in physiologically unfounded moments of panic!)

One thing that I am curious about, is: what are the differences between nn-dmt and 5-meo? Can you please tell me everything? Please compare 5meo to nn in every way possible: chemically, technically, experientially, dosage, effects, for smoking and oral. Are there any physiological risks with 5meo, or just psychological?

HMMMM... thanks!!! Much love!!"quote from "observant"

i would have used the quote function but couldnt figure out the situation..basicly i wanted to share my perspective on this situation, from my experience (which is not a huge amount) of 5meo it is more tactile than visual but mostly exactly the same as nn biggest difference to me is the dosage only 1/3 the dose 15mg as apposed to 50mg of nn on that note i noticed that 5meo appears to be legal?! soo im looking for sources..i would put this as a seperate post in "suppliers" but alas i cannot post there soo does anyone know of an online source for 5meo?...
ive received the trans dermal download in the apousal lounge

no disease could possibly survive in such a wiggly environment!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

actualfactual
#2 Posted : 12/14/2010 7:25:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

• No discussion is allowed about selling drugs, buying drugs, prices of drugs or trading drugs. This includes all isolated psychedelic compounds and RCs (Research Chemicals), whether they are legal or not. The only goods allowed to be discussed in the Supplier's section are legal ethnobotanicals and legal/unwatched chemical supplys.

from https://www.dmt-nexus.me.../default.aspx?g=attitude

gammagore
#3 Posted : 12/14/2010 9:13:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

aloneits wrote:
• No discussion is allowed about selling drugs, buying drugs, prices of drugs or trading drugs. This includes all isolated psychedelic compounds and RCs (Research Chemicals), whether they are legal or not. The only goods allowed to be discussed in the Supplier's section are legal ethnobotanicals and legal/unwatched chemical supplys.

from https://www.dmt-nexus.me.../default.aspx?g=attitude

^^^ thanks.

mrwiggle, please take a read through the attitude link again and read around the forum. We do9nt talk of these types of supplies, as the quote above statesSmile

ps, quote like this -- [ quote=members name] > quoted text here < [ /quote] with no space after the "["

or just click quote on a post and look at the quote code and then cancel the quoteRazz Razz Razz

hope that made sense.