We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How to use vaporgenie with a torch lighter? Options

tele
#1 Posted : 12/14/2010 6:19:01 PM
Explorer

Hello,

I have read that vaporgenie with DMT in it works best with a torch lighter... However, I couldn't find instructions on how the flame should be kept during smoking.
So how does one place the torch lighters flame for vaporizing dmt off vapogenie?
At least I suppose it has to be further away from the bowl than normal lighter, but how much?

Thanks!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

MelCat
#2 Posted : 12/14/2010 11:07:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I guess it depends on the type of VG and torch you have.

I have a Classic Vapor Genie that I use a tri-torch with.
I'll get the flame real close to the element and as soon as I see the reflection of the ceramic filter getting cherry hot, I'll slowly start backing it a way.

As for the a Glass Vapor Genie, I'm still waiting on the Arc lighter to come in but I'd imagine that it's along the same lines.

I just feel that the tri-torch is a bit too much for the glass and want something with a bit more precision.

Either way though, you want the torch to only touch the ceramic element and not the walls of the vapor genie.

That's about the most important part. Everything else you'll learn through experience.

Instead of smoking spice out of it, try smoking some plain mullien until you're confident you have the technique down.
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

gammagore
#3 Posted : 12/14/2010 11:09:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Melodic Catastrophe wrote:
I'll get the flame real close to the element and as soon as I see the reflection of the ceramic filter getting cherry hot, I'll slowly start backing it a way.

same for the GVG.

Entheojen
#4 Posted : 12/14/2010 11:15:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

http://www.vaporgenie.com/Usage/

This pretty much explains it all.
The trees spoke to me through the wind. The more I listened, the more they spoke.